Saturday, February 22, 2014

Enemy at the Gates




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]









































































































































View Larger Map






View Larger Map





https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.617001,-122.12971&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.617001,-122.12971&panoid=x-3flLdcDfT-F4iwF8Ouyg&cbp=12,315.09,,0,-11.17

Google Maps


15788 Northeast 8th Street, Bellevue, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006


I haven't had any more thoughts about Sarajevo, which seems unusual I thought today. Some possible explanations are that I wasn't in Sarajevo, I am not supposed to remember anything about Sarajevo, or I'm not ready to remember Sarajevo.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006


What if they threw a war and didn't invite the veterans?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 12, 2006


Two scenes in a dream I just had that I feel compelled to record before they escape me. In the first scene, I am in a room. I think it is during open warfare in Iraq long ago. A soldier is carrying something special on a tray that he carefully sits down. I guess I am hiding somewhere watching him. Then I am pouring some of liquid, gasoline I guess onto something that I am going to blow up. But then I am tangled in cords that will be used to detonate a bomb. They are tightenting around my arms and get tighter the more I try to get them off. There are people outside the door, I can see them through the windows. All they have to do is turn and they will see me. I have an automatic rifle hanging on a strap around my neck. At the first sign they see me, I am going to spray the windows and maybe cut the wires around me but I'm not sure what I am going to do about it because it is delicate and I want to ensure I get it right. Then I am outside and running up a hill of side. The force of an explosion throws me into the sand and that's all I remember. The next scene has been sitting on something like maybe a specially designed perch to guard a room. It is some kind of office, but there are also people living on the floor I am sitting on. They don't seem happy I am there but go about their business. I am overlooking some people working at desks. I think I am in an Asian country, Vietnam perhaps. Someone walks into the the door with a gun and I have an automatic weapon and I drop him with one round before he can shoot and the people at the desks. I think I was calling someone on a phone or a radio earlier to let me in somewhere but they wouldn't let me. I think one person will see me on Monday and it is Friday.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 August 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 13, 2006


I started thinking last night that maybe that dream where I shot that terrorist animal was actually in Sarajevo.

I didn't have any more special dreams last night. Woke up at one point and said something about how if they are going to steal every second of my privacy, they could at least park Lily onsite. Make her the on-site reporter or something. I've got more press coverage than George W. Bush as it is. Was I elected president or something in my real reality?


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends ]





















http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mz5lMBp6x4KlC-753aESUnQ.jpg





http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-pegasus-30-running-shoe/pid-726051/pgid-1507991

NIKE


Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 [ Retrieved 22 February 2013 ]

Men's Running Shoe


The Pegasus has long been the workhorse that dares to race the thoroughbreds. Celebrating 30 years since its debut










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Lou Carruthers: Hey, kid. You jump ship?

Marty McFly: What?

Lou Carruthers: What's with the life preserver?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 12, 2006


That so-called backflip I supposedly did over Osirak in an F-16 would have been a great maneuver to break a doppler radar lock.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 15, 2006


I had the strongest notion come over me early this morning that I have actually walked on the moon. At first, I was thinking it was in 1995. Then I started thinking it was actually in 1994, possibly July. I started thinking of memories that could represent such a trip. I remember that in the summer of 1994, I traveled back to Arkansas for my high school reunion. I rented a white car, can't remember model, from Enterprise rental cars in Charlotte. It had Georgia license plates. During the reunion, I was sitting in the backseat of Chad's SUV. He was driving and Jimmi Anne Armstrong was in the passenger seat. Then I remembered: 1994 was the 25th anniversary of Armstrong and Aldrin landing on the moon. I wasn't at a high school reunion in Ashdown, AR, I was at a 25-year reunion on the moon. That is still my feeling as sleeping a few hours. I started remembering that movie "Space Cowboys" and that part about Tommy Lee Jones sitting on the moon. I just looked it up and the movie was released 8/4/2000. Earlier today, on my way to or from the VA, I realized that it was actually in August when I was back there for the reunion. Caitlin's birthday was right around that same time. Seems as though her birthday was on a Saturday. We had a party for her in the city park next to where Lesa Jewell had organized a class reunion get-together. Then we had the class reunion at the Junior High School that night. The night before, Lesa organized a meeting at a restraunt down by the lake called the Fish Bowl. They have the best fish there. On Saturday night, after the meeting at the Jr. High, a bunch of us went over to a country music night club in Texarkana that I can't remember the name. I drove back to Charlotte by myself in that white car from Enterprise a few days later, driving non-stop as usual.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 16, 2006

For the past few hours, not if before or after I took a nap this afternoon, I have started thinking that I was on the Apollo 11 flight too. At ten years old, I was the secret crewmember of Apollo 11 to the moon. Crazy. At this rate, by tomorrow, they'll have me believing that I was born on Mars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 16, 2006


I'm not sure how long this has been rattling around in my brain, but I just now realized an old memory has been trying to surface, but not sure for how. When it first became a clear thought again, I remembered a time when I commented to someone about the moon landing. I've never been a moon-landing-conspiracist, so it seems like a stupid memory, in that I felt stupid for thinking that the moon landing was a hoax. Then I just remembered telling Theda why I thought the moon-landing-conspiracies were stupid. But anyway, I have the memory of disputing the moon landing because I asked someone about how they could have photographed Armstrong taking that first step, because who set up the camera to capture it? In my memory, I would think that was a stupid question because it was most likely remotely deployed. Now, today, I am thinking that is not so much a memory, as it is an important. It is a question to make me think. It could mean that I was the one to set up that camera and record Armstrong take the first step of a man on the moon, recorded after a boy stepped onto the moon and set up the camera.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


According to my calculations, if I, as Thomas Ray, did go to Mars, I would have been about 17 years 4.5 months old at the time of the landing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


And who knows if that those Viking landers were actually the same size as the landers that landed on Mars. I suspect though, that if I did land on Mars in 1976, it was in a different type of craft. I've been thinking it reentered with parachutes, but I don't know if that is true, or even if any of this really happened to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


A memory about my work with Nike, when I was their TAM, keeps entering my mind for some reason. All of my IT contacts worked for Nike but then the Nike IT was outsourced to Lockheed Martin. I remember talking with one of them, who seemed depressed by the change, and he told me that the only change was that they now used a different email address, which was Lockheed Martin.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006

There was also that scene in "Air America" where the crew chief falls out the back of the aircraft, but he had a tether line.

When did Nike start sponsoring Tiger Woods? I'll bet it was before I went to work at Microsoft. It seems as though Nike was among the first group of customers I was assigned to. I have been trying to remember all of them. There was Providence Health Care, Nike, Freightliner, ADP, and others I can't remember. I had also Novell for a while, but they didn't renew their contract and I didn't talk much to them.

According to this, Nike began sponsoring Tiger in 1996. I was assigned to that Nike contract in 1999.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:26 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 22 February 2014