Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Daybreak













































































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/11 10:26 PM


I also think to myself of how my sense of urgency in some matters, such as the date 7 November 2010 and 4 December 2010 could again represent my time traveler instincts and about how if that is my second time travel excursion then I would arrive here in that present time with knowledge in my mind of what has actually happened in the future and of which I myself sitting here at my desk has no real specific knowledge of what is going to happen on some future date.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)


Admiral William Adama: I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here, when the sun comes from behind those mountains. It's almost heavenly.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:59 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 19 February 2014