Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm usually pretty drunk at this point in the two-DVD collection.




I'm not certain how many times I have even watched it now since September 2013. Once? Twice? I doubt more times than that. I always start over again each time to the beginning of the first DVD.

Sure, they could have fabricated the bridge but that really did happen to my hand. I have photographic evidence. They cannot fabricate the sleeping dreams that physically exist in my physically human brain and that are prescient of physical stimulus to my physical human brain later that day and that I have documented before it happens.






































































http://www.tv.com/shows/intelligence-2013/patient-zero-3006977/

tv.com


Intelligence Season 1 Episode 6

Patient Zero

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 10, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 2/10/14










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 22


Starkey looked around with dull horror.

Some of them seemed to be looking at him.

“Men—” Starkey said, and then choked. He had no idea what he had been about to say.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:43 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 12 February 2014