Saturday, February 01, 2014

Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)




1998 film "Star Trek: Insurrection" DVD video:

00:51:30


Ru'afo: I'm going to miss these little flesh-stretching sessions of ours, my dear.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/11/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: Insurrection" ) is 12932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 3610 days

3610 = 1805 + 1805

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1970 ( premiere US film "The Mind of Mr. Soames" ) is 1805 days



From 12/15/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dragnet"::"The Big Genius" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 12932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



From 12/15/1955 ( premiere US film "A Lawless Street" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 12932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



From 12/15/1955 ( premiere US film "The Spoilers" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 12932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 3383 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1975 ( premiere US film "The Strongest Man in the World" ) is 3383 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 2992 days

2992 = 1496 + 1496

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1969 ( premiere US TV movie "Frosty the Snowman" ) is 1496 days



From 7/6/1950 ( premiere US film "For Them That Trespass" ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 844 days

844 = 422 + 422

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/29/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Shore Leave" ) is 422 days



From 12/25/1942 ( premiere US film "Destruction Inc." ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 1/13/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "ABC Evening News"::"Bosnia 101: Who Lives There? Who Died There? Why Are We There?" ) is 12932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 2101 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/4/1971 ( premiere US film "Lawman" ) is 2101 days



From 4/21/1926 ( my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 2/11/1997 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-82 pilot astronaut ) is 25864 days

25864 = 12932 + 12932

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America the George Walker Bush scheduled meeting with the president of Brazil ) is 12932 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/as-one-grandparent-said-to-another.html ]


http://articles.latimes.com/2001/mar/31/news/mn-45143


Los Angeles Times


Bush, Brazil's Leader Agree to 'Iron Out' Trade Differences

Talks: Presidents meet at White House ahead of April summit on the creation of a hemispheric economic bloc.

March 31, 2001 NORMAN KEMPSTER TIMES STAFF WRITER

WASHINGTON — President Bush and Brazilian President Fernando Henrique Cardoso acknowledged Friday that tough negotiations lie ahead as the Western Hemisphere's two largest economies jockey for advantage in creation of a 34-nation trading bloc joining North and South America.

Although Bush and Cardoso asserted that they share a belief in global free trade, they conceded that seemingly minor disagreements can have billion-dollar consequences.

"Difficulties are normal in the area of trade," Cardoso told reporters in the White House driveway after his first official meeting with Bush.

Earlier, answering questions at a joint news conference, Cardoso said Bush's philosophy puts the United States first, "and I would say the same . . . Brazil first."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067333/releaseinfo

IMDb


Lawman (1971)


Release Dates

USA 4 August 1971










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064349/releaseinfo

IMDb


Frosty the Snowman (1969 TV Short)


Release Dates

USA 7 December 1969










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048289/releaseinfo

IMDb


A Lawless Street (1955)


Release Dates

USA 15 December 1955



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048289/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

A Lawless Street (1955)


Randolph Scott ... Marshal Calem Ware










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD: I won't let you move them, Admiral. I will take this to the Federation Council.

DOUGHERTY: I'm acting on orders form the Federation Council.

PICARD: How can there be an order to abandon the Prime Directive?

DOUGHERTY: The Prime Directive doesn't apply. These people are not indigenous to this planet. They were never meant to be immortal. We'll simply be restoring them to their natural evolution.

PICARD: Who the hell are we to determine the next course of evolution for these people?

DOUGHERTY: Jean-Luc, there are six hundred people down there. We'll be able to use the regenerative properties of this radiation to help billions. ...The Son'a have developed a procedure to collect the metaphasic particles from the planets rings.

PICARD: A planet in Federation space.

DOUGHERTY: That's right. We have the planet. They have the technology. ...A technology we can't duplicate. You know what that makes us? ...Partners.

PICARD: Our partners are nothing more than petty thugs.

DOUGHERTY: On Earth, petroleum once turned petty thugs into world leaders. Warp drive transformed a bunch of Romulan thugs into an Empire. We can handle the Son'a. I'm not worried about that.

PICARD: Someone probably said the same thing about the Romulans a century ago.

DOUGHERTY: With metaphasics, life spans will be doubled. ...An entire new medical science will evolve. I understand your Chief Engineer has the use of his eyes for the first time in his life. ...Would you take that away from him?

PICARD: There are metaphasic particles all over the Briar Patch. Why does it have to be this planet?

DOUGHERTY: It's the concentration in the rings that makes the whole damned thing work. Don't ask me to explain it. I only know they inject something into the rings that starts a thermolytic reaction. When it's over, the planet will be uninhabitable for generations.

PICARD: Admiral, delay the procedure. Let my people look at the technology.

DOUGHERTY: Our best scientific minds already have. We can't find any other way to do this.

PICARD: Then the Son'a can establish a separate colony on this planet until we do.

DOUGHERTY: It would take ten years of normal exposure to begin to reverse their condition. Some of them won't survive that long. Besides, they don't want to live in the middle of the Briar Patch. ...Who would?

PICARD: The Ba'ku. ...We are betraying the principles upon which the Federation was founded. It's an attack upon its very soul. ...And it will destroy the Ba'ku ...just as cultures have been destroyed in every other forced relocation throughout history.

DOUGHERTY: Jean-Luc, we are only moving six hundred people.

PICARD: How many people does it take, Admiral, before it becomes wrong? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032781/releaseinfo

IMDb


Men Against the Sky (1940)

Release Info

USA 6 September 1940



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross


Navy Cross

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Navy Cross is the second highest military decoration for valor that may be awarded to a member of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard for extraordinary heroism in combat.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


ANIJ: Who wouldn't be tempted by the promise of perpetual youth? ...I don't think so.

PICARD: You give me more credit than I deserve. Well, of course, I'm tempted. Who wouldn't be? ...But some of the darkest chapters in the history of my world involve the forced relocation of a small group of people to satisfy the demands of a large one. I'd hoped we had learned from our mistakes, but ...it seems that some of us haven't.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


"The second you don't respect this, it kills you."





I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?

The extensive line of thought was that Kerry Burgess suddenly appeared in my living room and he was almost in a state of shock because, for him, the Stargazer aircraft had just made contact with the ground after spiraling down to the Earth from forty thousand feet above and then being vaporized by the sudden impact. I walked over to him and explained that he was all right and he called me "Tom" but he wasn't sure because I look a lot different now and I explained that I am not Tom and that I am supposed to be him, Kerry Burgess, and I have the memory of Kerry Burgess, until 1990, but I have specific knowledge of Tom Reagan, and so I am neither. I am someone completely different. We discussed how I am one of the undercover identities that was created for Kerry Burgess and that he helped design.

The real Kerry then wanted to know where Tom was and I explained that I think Tom does not exist right now, similar to how you did not exist in this world until a few minutes ago and that this is the year 2010 and you have not existed in this world since the year 1994. I also explained that Tom Reagan emerged from the 27 June 1994 crash almost immediately after the crash but then Tom died again in 1998. Instead of the real Tom Reagan emerging again in 1998, this person I am now emerged and I went to work in this identity.

I was also thinking about where Tom Reagan went in 1998 and he did emerge but he is very far away and has been there by himself all this time and he is on his way back. Unlike the real Kerry Burgess that emerged after 16 years, Tom Reagan has aged naturally and he looks normal as he would have for someone who has aged 16 years. Kerry Burgess emerged at the same age as he was in 1994.

So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD: Transferring controls to manual.

WORF: Auto-sequencer realigned.

PICARD: Engaging stabilisers.

WORF: Damping field established!

PICARD: Maximum power!

(the two craft skim the ground throwing up earth and grass)

PICARD: Now, Mister Worf!

[Scout ship]

(Worf blows open the hatch into the scout ship and disables Data with the modified tricorder)

WORF: Captain, Commander Data is safely in custody.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


RU'AFO: So the righteous Starfleet Captain finally released you.

GALLATIN: Yes sir.

RU'AFO: Did you encounter any problems on the surface?

GALLATIN: No sir. ...But it wasn't easy being among them.

RU'AFO: I'm sure. Just don't forget what they did to us. ...We'll have them rounded up in a day or two. We needn't bother with the Federation holoship any more. Just get the holding cells ready.

GALLATIN (OC): Yes sir.

RU'AFO: (to an Elloran attendant)
I'm going to miss these little flesh-stretching sessions of ours, my dear.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074812/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Logan's Run (1976)


Holly: Hello Sandman! We don't get many Sandmen here. I think there's only been one other since I've been here.

Logan: Well, a Sandman can get just as sick of his face as any one else.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD (on intercom): Bridge to Commander Worf. ...Worf?

WORF: Captain?

[Enterprise-E bridge]

PICARD: I don't know how they do it on Deep Space 9, but on the Enterprise, we still report for duty on time.

(Worf jumps out his bunk, bashes his head)

WORF (on intercom): Sorry sir, I'm on my way.

PICARD: We'll skip the court martial this time.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080914/releaseinfo

IMDb


If Things Were Different (1980 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 16 January 1980



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-god-its-full-of-stars.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:07 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 11 November 2013


9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" )


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 November 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1230119/releaseinfo

IMDb


A Christmas Story (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 9 December 1972 (Los Angeles, California)



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-god-its-full-of-stars.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:07 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 11 November 2013


9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" )


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 November 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


WORF: Sensors are not picking up any ships coming from the surface.

PICARD: Transmit a wide band co-variant signal. That ought to get his attention.

WORF: He must be using the planet's rings to mask his approach.

PICARD: The metaphasic radiation of the rings is in a state of extreme flux. We'll steer clear of those.

PICARD: 'Come out, come out, wherever you are.'

WORF: Sir?

PICARD: Oh, that's something that my mother...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069496/releaseinfo

IMDb


When the Legends Die (1972)

Release Info

USA 19 October 1972 (New York City, New York)



http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal










http://www.royal.gov.uk/ImagesandBroadcasts/TheQueensChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcast1991.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


Christmas Broadcast 1991


This can be an opportunity to reflect on our good fortune, and on whether we have anything to offer by way of example to those who have recently broken free of dictatorship. We, who claim to be of the free world, should examine what we really mean by freedom, and how we can help to ensure that, once in place, it is there to stay.

There are all sorts of elements to a free society, but I believe that among the most important is the willingness of ordinary men and women to play a part in the life of their community, rather than confining themselves to their own narrow interests.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Quotes


Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD: Mister Worf, do you know Gilbert and Sullivan?

WORF: No sir. I have not had a chance to meet all the new crewmembers since I have been back.

PICARD: They're composers, Worf, ...from the nineteenth century.

(Picard punches up the words for the song 'A British Tar' onto the console)

PICARD: Data was rehearsing a production of H.M.S. Pinafore just before he left.

PICARD: (singing) 'A British tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mountain bird.'

[Scout ship]

PICARD (on intercom): 'His energetic first should be ready to resist'

[Shuttlecraft]

PICARD: 'a dictatorial word.' Sing, Worf, sing!

[Scout ship]

PICARD (on intercom): 'His nose should pant'

DATA: 'and his lip should curl.'

PICARD (on intercom): 'His cheeks should flame'

DATA: 'and his brow should furl.'

[Shuttlecraft]

PICARD: 'His bosom should heave'

DATA (on intercom): 'and his heart should glow.'

PICARD/WORF and DATA (on intercom): 'and his fist be ever ready'

[Scout ship]

DATA and PICARD/WORF (on intercom): 'for a knock-down blow.'

[Shuttlecraft]

PICARD/WORF and DATA (on intercom): 'His nose should pant'

[Scout ship]

DATA and PICARD/WORF (on intercom): 'and his lip should curl.'

[Shuttlecraft and scout ship flying in planet's atmosphere]

PICARD/WORF/DATA (on intercom): 'His cheeks should flame and his brow should furl. His bosom should heave and his heart should glow'

[Scout ship]

DATA and PICARD/WORF (on intercom): 'And his fist be ready for a knock-down blow.'










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=father-goose


Springfield! Springfield!


Father Goose (1964)


I thought you were running away from
something much worse than that.

I wasn't running away,
I was escaping...

from hypocrites like you, who have
to get drunk before they can let go.

There.

Why then, you're a happy man.

That's right.

And that's why you drink so
much, because you're so happy.

Yes.

- Is this boat tilted?
- No!

Now you listen to me.

Before you mess
around with other

people's lives, you better
take a look at your own.

And what's wrong with it?

Well, maybe if you stopped straightening
pictures and let men wear their pants,

maybe they'd be able to touch
you without asking permesso.










See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/gravity.html



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM


She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:31 PM FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2007


I also pondered over how she is wearing that silver bracelet and I have on that silver identification band that all the racers wore during the event.


http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=3488&ID=8462793&FROM=photos&BIB=878


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current54.jpg.html


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current05.jpg.html



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Lovely


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=father-goose


Springfield! Springfield!


Father Goose (1964)


Where is it, lady?

Stop calling me lady.
It sounds so awful.

It's in the oven.

It can't be in the oven.
I looked there.

I know you did. Gretchen told me.
I put it there after you looked.

Hey, I thought that was for me.

I just want to make sure
it hasn't gone bad.

Come on, drink that. It
won't hurt you. Go on.

Hey, hey. Be careful. You'll
ruin your amateur standing.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-309.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X09 - UNFINISHED BUSNIESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 01-DEC-2006


Starbuck: I missed you.

Apollo, thickly: I missed you too. I missed you too.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Phoebe Cates

Date of Birth

16 July 1963, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name

Phoebe Belle Cates










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


LAFORGE: The system is designed to protect him against anyone who might try to take advantage of his memory loss.

PICARD: And yet he attacked us. And told the Ba'ku that we were a threat. ...Are the implants bothering you?

LAFORGE: No, I'm all right. I'm just tired.

(Geordi opens a panel to reveal Data standing in a restraint. He activates him)

DATA: Geordi? Captain?

PICARD: You're on the Enterprise, Data.

DATA: I seem to be missing several memory engrams. ...There they are.

PICARD: Data, what's the last thing that you remember?

DATA: 'his nose should pant and his lip should curl...'

PICARD: From the mission.

DATA: I was in an isolation suit gathering physiometric data on Ba'ku. My last memory is going into the hills, following some children.

[Ba'ku village - day]

(Artim is sitting up in a tree with another Ba'ku boy and they are playing with a 'palm-pet')

SOJEF: Artim, do you remember where you were on the day of lightning when the artificial lifeform appeared to us?

ARTIM: In the hills, by the dam.

PICARD: Can you show us?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/releaseinfo

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Release Info

USA 8 June 1984



http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/events/kowar/51-stab/51-stab.htm

NAVAL HISTORY & HERITAGE COMMAND

-- EVENTS - The Korean War, 1950-1953


Photo #: 80-G-428678

Hwachon Dam Air Strikes, April-May 1951

Torpedo attack on the Hwachon Reservoir dam by AD "Skyraiders" of Attack Squadron 195 (VA-195) from USS Princeton (CV-37), 1 May 1951.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD: Computer. Music. ...No, no, not that. Something Latin.

COMPUTER VOICE: Specify.

PICARD: A mambo. (Picard begins to move to the rhythm)

PICARD: That's more like it.

[Ba'ku home - night]

(Picard knocks at the door, Anij answers it)

PICARD: How old are you?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Release Dates

USA 11 December 1998



http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/724973/Fathers-Day

Encyclopædia Britannica

Father’s Day

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Father’s Day, in the United States, holiday (third Sunday in June) to honour fathers. Credit for originating the holiday is generally given to Sonora Smart Dodd of Spokane, Washington, whose father, a Civil War veteran, raised her and her five siblings after their mother died in childbirth. She is said to have had the idea in 1909 while listening to a sermon on Mother’s Day, which at the time was becoming established as a holiday. Local religious leaders supported the idea, and the first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910



http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/03/news/mn-46389

Los Angeles Times


Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed


November 03, 2000 MARK Z. BARABAK TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

Responding to reports Thursday


Before Bush spoke, communications director Karen Hughes addressed the matter standing on the tarmac of Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Speaking to about 100 reporters, she offered the following account:

She said Bush had several beers on Sept. 4, 1976, when he was stopped by police in Kennebunkport.










http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/03/news/mn-46389

Los Angeles Times


Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed


November 03, 2000 MARK Z. BARABAK TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

Responding to reports Thursday


Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? . . . I've got my suspicions."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:33 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Star Trek: Insurrection, Dec. 11, 1998

[I remember seeing this during my first week at Microsoft. All of us at the office went to see it one day. They gave me a van to drive around since I had just moved there and several of my coworkers rode with me to the theatre. I remember one of my coworkers complaining that I had pulled past the crosswalk line when I stopped at a light. This movie seems to tie with that Showtime movie Stewart did that came out about the same time. In this Star Trek, there is the part, as I read in the script the other day, about the Admiral complaining about Picard sending in his android to observe. I remember an odd detail about one of my coworkers that I went with to Texas, that would been Jan. 1999 I think, for Premier orientation: she had a scar on her neck, but I think it went away after a while. I also remember a couple years ago I wrote something odd about two people in the Ironman community. I was writing about how they were going to run each other into the ground, which is something that almost happened when Picard and Worf were trying to restrain Data.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Insurrection

During a diplomatic mission, the USS Enterprise receives a communication that Lt. Commander Data has gone berserk during an observation mission on the Ba'ku homeworld. After capturing and fixing Data they return to the Ba'ku village on the planet's surface to find out what caused him to malfunction. They find a Federation ship which contains a holodeck reproduction of the Ba'ku village, apparently so the Ba'ku can be unwittingly relocated without their knowledge.

The peaceful Ba'ku, whose planet offers regenerative radiation and therefore incredible lifespans, live in harmony with nature and reject any kind of technology. Their planet and their culture is studied by the Federation and the associated Son'a - in secrecy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:45 PM Monday, November 21, 2011


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000656260000&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201111211700&cn=676

excite


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

676 SYFYHD: Monday, November 21 5:00 PM

1998, PG, **1/2, 01:40, Color, English, United States,

To uphold the principles of his Starfleet oath and save an alien race, Capt. Picard (Patrick Stewart) defies Federation orders.

Cast: Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, F. Murray Abraham, Donna Murphy, Anthony Zerbe, Gregg Henry, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Michael Welch, Mark Deakins, Stephanie Niznik, Breon Gorman, D. Elliot Woods Director(s): Jonathan Frakes Producer(s): Rick Berman, Michael Piller Executive Producer(s): Marty Hornstein


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 November 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hueylewisthenews/iwantanewdrug.html


HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS LYRICS


"I Want A New Drug"

Yeah-eah!

I want a new drug
One that won't make me sick
One that won't make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
One that won't hurt my head
One that won't make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

I want a new drug
One that won't spill
One that don't cost too much
Or come in a pill

I want a new drug
One that won't go away
One that won't keep me up all night
One that won't make me sleep all day

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you, baby

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good

I want a new drug
One with no doubt
One that won't make me talk too much
Or make my face break out

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


SO'NA COMM VOICE: The android! He's out of control.

GALLATIN: Report.

SO'NA COMM VOICE: He's headed towards the village. We're trying to stop him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:01 AM
There was also an element in that dream, I think at the point where I was supposed to do the fly-by of Lily Jang, that I realized I had let myself gain too much altitude. I think I was having trouble by that time with reading the instrument panel, because it all had become sort of blurry, and I didn't realize I had been drifting upwards for too long. I am not certain what I did after that point but I can recall vaguely that I was still flying.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:04 AM
I can still sort of visualize the lights on the highway and other reference points I used to navigate my way along to the point I was supposed to fly over.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:05 AM
I didn't seem to gain a tremendous amount of altitude, so I don't know what that means. I would say that I might have gained 100 feet of altitude, which seems unimportant for that kind of fly-by so I don't understand that element of the dream.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:09 AM
I stomped on the left foot pedal, but I seemed to roll to the right. I am not certain if that is correct or not. I want to say that if I stomped on the left pedal, then I would have done a snap-roll to the left.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:10 AM
Or maybe that is correct.

The left foot pedal would raise - I think it would raise - the left aileron, which I think is on the tail, or maybe it would raise the flap on the trailing edge of the left wing. When that control surface is raised, it seems....now that I think it though, I think the aircraft would roll in that direction. The control surface catches the air and creates a drag on that side of the aircraft, which causes it to change attitude on that side. Something like that. I feel slightly confused.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:14 AM
The part about the longitudinal axis sounds correct, in terms of what I am trying to describe.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileron

Ailerons are hinged control surfaces attached to the trailing edge of the wing of a fixed-wing aircraft. The ailerons are used to control the aircraft in roll. The two ailerons are typically interconnected so that one goes down when the other goes up: the downgoing aileron increases the lift on its wing while the upgoing aileron reduces the lift on the other wing, producing a rolling moment about the aircraft's longitudinal axis.


Modern military aircraft may have no ailerons on the wings at all, and combine roll control with an all-moving tailplane. This is a taileron or a rolling tail.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:19 AM
In a roll, slower than a snap roll, which I think of as a very quick roll, the rudder would be used to keep the aircraft centered on its original heading. The roll would cause the aircraft to drift to one side or the other, which I think is known as yaw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_control_surfaces

Longitudinal axis

The longitudinal axis passes through the plane from nose to tail. Rotation about this axis is called bank or roll. Bank changes the orientation of the aircraft's wings with respect to the downward force of gravity. The pilot changes bank angle by increasing the lift on one wing and decreasing it on the other. This differential lift causes bank rotation around the longitudinal axis. The ailerons are the primary control of bank. The rudder also has a secondary effect on bank.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:25 AM
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/rio.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"Rio"


With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out west


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2008 excerpt ends]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970216&slug=2524353


The Seattle Times


Sunday, February 16, 1997


Shuttle Takes Hubble Higher Up To Avoid Orbiting Space Junk

By Marcia Dunn

AP

SPACE CENTER, Houston - Space shuttle Discovery fled to a safer, higher orbit with the Hubble Telescope yesterday to avoid a piece of space junk the size of a book.

The fragment of an exploded rocket would have come dangerously close to Discovery, its seven astronauts and the telescope anchored in the cargo bay had the crew not steered out of the way.


Astronauts making the mission's second spacewalk Friday night discovered a surprising number of cracks and tears in Hubble's thin, outer insulation, as well as holes punched into the solar panels by micrometeorites.

A few hours after Discovery's pilots steered the shuttle and the moored Hubble into a 2-mile-higher orbit to extend the lifetime of the telescope, they were ordered to go up an additional half-mile.

A fragment of an exploded Pegasus rocket was due to pass within a half-mile of the shuttle and telescope, officials said, and Mission Control did not want to take any chances.

The Pegasus was launched in 1994 with a military-research satellite, which ended up in the wrong orbit. The rocket fragment was one of 8,014 orbiting objects being tracked by the U.S. Space Command yesterday, most of it junk.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=father-goose


Springfield! Springfield!


Father Goose (1964)


- Mr Eckland?
- Quiet, quiet. Want me to mess this up?

Mr Eckland?

Now, I know you've saved up a lot to say,
but would you mind spreading it out?

You're doing it wrong.
It's backwards.

No, it isn't. See, the
boat's upside down.

Do it this way so when
you turn it over, you...

How can I get anything done when
you're chattering all the time?

Besides, you should be working.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970214&slug=2523914

The Seattle Times


Friday, February 14, 1997


Astronauts Give Telescope Powerful New Eyes

By Harry F. Rosenthal

AP

HOUSTON - Working through cycles of night and day as they sped around Earth, astronauts today outfitted the Hubble Space Telescope with two powerful new eyes to enhance its view of the universe.

Spacewalkers Mark Lee and Steven Smith, in bulky space suits and breathing heavily, went about their business with a minimum of chatter. They removed two scientific instruments from the Hubble and replaced them with two others more powerful and up to date.

But there were a few asides as Lee and Smith worked in the shuttle's open cargo bay against the background of a blue Earth.

"Beautiful planet," said one of the astronauts.

"Beautiful telescope," said the other.

Theirs was a high-wire act. Smith stood on a platform attached to the shuttle crane; Lee, on a tether, used handrails to move around.

The spacewalk time was recorded officially as lasting 6 hours, 42 minutes. It was prolonged a few minutes when the astronauts encountered difficulty tightening two latching bolts on the door to the instrument compartment.

The two new components passed initial tests. They will be put to use after an alignment period lasting several weeks.

"You accomplished absolutely everything in the timeline . . . which is a great way to start," Mission Control's Jeff Hoffman told the spacewalkers.

"From an astronomical point of view it is almost impossible to imagine the Hubble Space Telescope being any better than it has been the last three years," he said. "You guys have made it so."

The instrument swap was the primary focus of the 10-day mission of space shuttle Discovery. The astronauts on Wednesday pulled the telescope, which had been orbiting Earth for seven years and nearly a billion miles, into the cargo bay and placed it on a rotating platform.

Three consecutive nights of spacewalks remain to upgrade nine other Hubble parts.

Lee was surprised to find that yellow paint from shuttle handrails rubbed off on his glove, and he warned his partner: "I wouldn't try to get some on you."










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_02


Armageddon


:02:41
His heart rate's racing.
Hey, Pete.

:02:43
- It's Truman.
- Hey.

:02:45
- How you doing up there, hoss?
- Pretty good.

:02:47
Listen, Pete, we got an eye on your meds
here. I'll give you a buffalo nickel...

:02:50
if you'll calm down
just a little bit.














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4hPWmaCyD0

You Tube


STS-82 Flight Day 09 Highlights










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279113/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Good Girl (2002)


Justine: As a girl you see the world as a giant candy store filled with sweet candy and such. But one day you look around and you see a prison and you're on death row. You wanna run or scream or cry but something's locking you up. Are the other folks cows chewing cud until the hour comes when their heads roll? Or are they just keeping quiet like you, planning their escape.










http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/science/jan-june97/hubble_2-11.html

PBS


After an uncertain beginning, the Hubble Space Telescope has been considered a scientific success. With the space-based telescope, scientists have been able to see galaxies and black holes never before visible. NASA is currently attempting to upgrade the telescope to make it even more sensitive. Paul Solman discusses the Hubble program with its chief scientist, Ed Weiler.

PAUL SOLMAN: Seven years ago the space shuttle Discovery carted the telescope to outer space. The $2 billion telescope was created to help scientists see 10 times further into the universe than its earthbound counterparts. But soon after the Discovery released the instrument, some 380 miles above the earth's surface, NASA scientists learned there was a defect in the seven-foot primary mirror causing pictures from Hubble to be out of focus.

SPOKESMAN: The liftoff of the space shuttle Endeavour on an ambitious mission to service the Hubble space telescope.

PAUL SOLMAN: In 1993, the space shuttle Endeavour sped to the Hubble in a last ditch effort to repair the mirror. Its dramatic mission captured the attention of the nation as astronauts completed a total of five space walks and corrected the problem. Since then, the Hubble has produced unprecedented pictures leading to startling discoveries from the birth conditions of stars to billions of new galaxies.

Now NASA's attempting to upgrade the Hubble to make it see a lot more. Joining us from Houston is Ed Weiler, chief scientist for the Hubble telescope. Mr. Weiler, thanks for being with us. Now, I thought the Hubble was no longer broke. So why fix it?

ED WEILER, NASA: We're going to make it better.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=father-goose


Springfield! Springfield!


Father Goose (1964)


- Mr Eckland asked us to help fix his boat.
- I'm sure he will excuse you now.

- But we want to stay here.
- I don't...

- What did you say, Jenny?
- We want to stay here.

Mr Eckland got her to speak.

I created a monster.
A talking person.

Well, better do as she said.
Get going.

Thank you, Mr Eckland. Next time I want
them to talk or do anything, I'll call you.

Well, it's not my fault that
boats are more fun than lessons.

I did it on purpose.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:12 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 01 February 2014