Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Limestone




































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand.



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html

Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What else did we talk about?
What happened to you
after you were captured?
Black helicopters,
secret laboratories...
...mad scientist, mind drugs



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibitor


Reversible inhibitor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For acetylcholine esterase (AChE), reversible inhibitors are those that do not irreversibly bond to and decactivate AChE.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


Oh. Oh, sir, Mr. Philby's here.
- Here? - Yes, sir, He insisted on coming...
- Tell him to go away, I'm busy, - I won't go away, Alex.
My God. What's happened to you?
I've been... I've been working.
You remember that? You used to care about your work.
I care more about my life. And yours.
I came by the house every day after the funeral...
and every week and every other month.
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
- It hurt me, Alex... very much. - Then why are you here now?










Well, this blog post is a bust. The whole point was that I would reference here at this point at last one blog post I made in the past about that person who moved in downstairs from me when I lived in that apartment at The Limeston in Bellevue Washington State. I have already spent a lot of time trtying to find that previous reference and I cannot find it and writing this text is just a small fraction of the time I have spent trying to find that reference. I can still visualize so many details about it. I wrote about how, back in the year 2001, I had what I could only think was the best apartment in Bellevue. Looking Google Streetview now I see there are better apartments and that is consistent with what the leasing manager told me back then although I wasn't looking for the best apartment in Bellevue. Anyway, I can visualize now this very day sitting there in my very cool apartment and the resident downstairs cranked up his stero. I could have sworn I wrote again about that in my journal in recent years. I saw the fireplace shaking. Eventually I called the police, because I had called them before from that apartment there in the summer of 2001 about noises disturbing me. I can still visualize the Bellevue police office talking to that person downstairs below me and me rushing around the corner to call him a liar because of some conversational detail that I forget now. I recall the Bellevue police officers I spoke with seemed polite. I recall the expression the face of the woman who lived in the apartment next to that downstairs resident and I recall many details. I recall I first went down there to ask him to turn down the noise and I recall he invited me in to his apartment and I walked in a looked around and his apartment was exactly the same as mine but the tree outside the patio was different of course because I was a level higher. I recall he had stuff cluttered all over his apartment. That was the part I remembered most. All that clutter. I recall complaining vigourously when he threw up an antenna from his patio that came up above my deck and I complained strongly about that and I recall that leasing manager told me about how the antenna had broken apart and broken the concrete tile on the bottom level and he was going to have to pay for it. But what I recall most out of everything is that he or someone else, probable he when he invited me in to his apartment and for some reason I went in, is that he worked as a security guard. I wondered for a long time after that how a security guard to afford to live in that apartment by himself. Anyway, I could have sworn I wrote about this all before in my journal but I have wasted too much time already trying to find it and, I mean, who gives a damn. I write it now thinking some day in the future I will remember certain key words that will cause me to find again that note.










2000 film "The Patriot" DVD video:

00:20:22


Benjamin Martin: What are you doing?











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.618607,-122.195966&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.618607,-122.196658&panoid=4IOke_dZnjSSwW12s_pKtg&cbp=12,71.47,,0,-1.88

Google Maps


10728 Northeast 9th Street, Bellevue, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The best thing about living at Limestone is that I had that floor basically to myself for I don't know how long. I moved in on the first day the building opened and I remember later someone got on the elevator and was commenting about how it was the first time he had seen anyone else in the elevator. I sure do miss living like that. Of course, I had to endure some moron that apparently worked there walking into my apartment unannounced. I was walking through my living room one morning and he and another guy just unlocked my door and walked in. I asked him what he was doing. The guy behind him seemed to be laughing. Damn, I was pissed off. They came in another time too when they weren't supposed to


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: stalking, obsession


Then I moved to Limestone, that was I believe November 2000.


I started complaining at Limestone about the traffic noise, but I wonder if that was the real problem. I'll bet the dream manipulation was going on then too and I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep due to the disturbances. Unlike at Oakwood, I don't remember what they were telling me though and I was confusing the traffic noise for the disturbance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
According to my calculations, it was Nov. 6, 2000, when I moved into Limestone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/28/07 6:33 PM
That would have been 11/6/2000 when I moved into Limestone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2006 8:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 8, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I've been thinking about something the person I remember as my mother said to me a long time ago. She came to visit me in Bellevue one time, I think it was 2001, I'm pretty sure it was right after that earthquake. She told me her boss was letting her take a business trip out to Bellevue because she hadn't seen me in a while and was worried about me. I remember commenting to her about how this was the first time she had actually been to my home. She had never before visited any place I had lived. I remember when I first saw her at the airport, she drew attention to her new hairstyle, which was a lot shorter than she had always worn it. I took off my cap and showed her that mine was shorter too, as I had earlier started shaving it all off. Funny story, I got the idea watching a tv movie about Genghis Khan and his sidekick had a shaved head and I thought that was probably how I would look. I remember noting that "Mom" didn't seem surprised I had shaved my head, as though she knew about it already. So anyway, as I looked at this picture several times over the past few weeks, I find myself thinking about the resemblance to Theda. When was it I had that physical with the doctor in Bellevue and he commented that the objects on my back, which turned out to be some kind of fibrous objects, were suspicious? There was also that comment the manager of Limestone made about Theda, something about "that person." I told her it was my mom but she seemed skeptical. All the people around me have known this stuff for years and years. It has been a form of therapy and they all just wanted to meddle with it and hassle me about it. Now I've got all that to deal with and I still have the original issues that I needed therapy for in the first place. Once you lose your private life, you can never get it back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.nato.int/sfor/engineers/mostarbridge/introduction/introduc.htm


SFOR INFORMER


Bridge over troubled waters

by Capt. Bente Ravn

First published in SFOR Informer #11, May 28, 1997

Mostar - The war in Bosnia and Hercegovina (BiH) caused much pain and destruction. Many people lost family, friends, and homes and some cities became divided. One of the best known of these is Mostar, the largest city in Hercegovina with 109,000 inhabitants. In 1522 Mostar became the headquarters of the Ottoman administration of Hercegovina. Many military missions against Venetian cities were launched from the city, which came under Austrian control from 1878-1918, and then became part of Yugoslavia. Today it is a part of BiH.

According to a pre-war consensus, Mostar’s population consisted of 20 % Bosnian-Serbs, 40 % Bosniacs and 40 % Bosnian-Croats. There are practically no longer any Bosnian-Serbs in the city, they are living in the mountains south and east of the city. Bosniacs, make up 55 % of the city’s inhabitants live east of the river. Bosnian-Croats make up the remaining 45 %, and live on the west side of the Neretva.

Mostar has a story to tell. It is the story of the Old Bridge, an elegant single span arch built over the river Neretva by the Ottoman Turks. Mostar is an old city, established in the 15th century when a small settlement began to form around an old Roman wooden bridge over the Neretva river, but the name Mostar comes from the old white limestone bridge Stari Most










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/26/07 1:45 PM
My brain is feeling too fuzzy right now to really even concentrate on it, but GODDAMNIT I want to see my wife!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/26/07 1:49 PM
I wonder if Phoebe bought the contents of that storage locker I lost control. I think that comforter was in there.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2007 excerpt ends]










1975 film "Three Days of the Condor" DVD video:

01:48:23


Joubert: Can I drop you.

Joseph Turner: I'd like to go back to New York.

Joubert: You have not much future there. It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift.

Joseph Turner: You seem to understand it all so well.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:19 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 19 February 2014