Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Mozart




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8

You Tube


Mozart - Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K. 550











View Larger Map





The way I always remember it, I can recall standing there next to 4th street in De Queen and Thedia yelled at me to stop making the dog jumping up on that concrete wall. Maybe she didn't yell at me. I am very certain though she was interrograting me about why I was doing that. Well, maybe not "interrogating" but I am very certain she saw me from a window in the house and she made me stop making that pregnant Doberman dog named Princess jump up and down that concrete wall as I held its leash.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/03/08 8:23 AM
This reminds me of that time when Randy Romine's female Doberman, I think her name was Princess, was pregnant, and for some reason, I thought she needed some exercise. I had her on a lease and I was making her jump up and down from a concrete wall embankment on the edge of our yard. That girl that lived across the street was sitting outside watching me and I think I was actually looking for attention from her. I think her name was Kim Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


DATA: No, Geordi. I have not. Have you? ...No I have not. It is most unusual. ...Ha, ha, ha. Mister Tricorder! Ha, ha, ha.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


I also wonder who Chad Trammel is supposed to represent. I thought of him again when I was opening to Lethal Weapon 2 and Riggs was jamming down the gas pedal. I did that in Chad's car back in 9th or 10th grade. I had some kind of speaker out the window, I was trying to make some kind of Mr. Microphone sort of device. I remember we recorded it all on tape. Trammel, when I saw him in '94 at our 10 year reunion, was a lawyer in the Air Force. He was telling me something about standing near B-52s at Barkesly I think it was, and the thought comes to mind, although I'm not sure from where, that he was saying something about kicking the tires. Back in '94, when I told him I was repairing ATM machines, he asked me if I ever thought about doing something else, as though he expected me to be doing more. He and Jimmi Anne Armstrong were going into a bar one night during our get together and I said "let's light this place up." It seemed like a silly thing to say, I thought afterwards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


SPOCK: Captain, I must have some platinum. A small block would be sufficient, five or six pounds. By passing certain circuits through there to be used as a duodynetic field core.

KIRK: Mister Spock, I've brought you some assorted vegetables, baloney in a hard rolls for myself, and I've spent the other nine tenths of our combined salaries for the last three days on filling this order for you. Mister Spock, this bag doesn't contain platinum, silver or gold










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/1/2006 6:48 PM
I’m guessing I didn’t have anymore Sea Service time, which reflects, as I recall, the time a Sailor is assigned to a ship of the fleet, because I was assigned to a SEAL team from the time I returned in 1987 to 1990. I guess further my Sea Service, although interspersed with temporary duty assignments such as shuttle missions, resumed when I was assigned to the Arleigh Burke in 1991. My DD-214 doesn’t reflect that because, first of all, it is about Kerry Burgess, but also because it only reflects the period ending 5/14/90. I may have still flown as a fighter and bomber pilot after 1987, but I don’t think that was ever my primary role again after returning. I am not sure what to think about the thoughts I have had about flying the Apache gunship. Maybe that is something else I did occasionally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Quotes


Ruby Deagle: I want your dog.

Billy Peltzer: Barney?

Ruby Deagle: Give him to me. I'll take him to the kennel, they'll put him to sleep. It will be quick and painless compared to what I would do to him.

Billy Peltzer: What could you do?

Ruby Deagle: I'll catch the beast myself. He'll get what he deserves, a slow painful death.Maybe I'll put him in my spin-drier on high heat.

Mr. Anderson: That would do it all right!

[Barney then jumps from the bank counter and smashes Mrs Deagle's snowman head and starts barking at her]










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/395455/Wolfgang-Amadeus-Mozart

Encyclopædia Britannica


Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, in full Johann Chrysostom Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, baptized as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart (born January 27, 1756, Salzburg, archbishopric of Salzburg [Austria]—died December 5, 1791


The boy’s early talent for music was remarkable. At three he was picking out chords on the harpsichord, at four playing short pieces, at five composing.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


KIRK: How are the stone knives and bearskins?

SPOCK: I may have found our focal point in time.

KIRK: You may also find you have a connection burning someplace.

SPOCK: Yes. I'm overloading those lines. I believe we'll have our answer on this screen.

KIRK: Good.

SPOCK: And, Captain, you may find this a bit distressing.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


KIRK: If Mister Spock says that he needs the tools and that they'll be returned tomorrow morning, you can bet your reputation on that, Miss Keeler.

EDITH: On one condition. Walk me home? I still have a few questions I'd like to ask about you two. Oh, and don't give me that questions about little old us? look. You know as well as I do how out of place you two are around here.

SPOCK: Interesting. Where would you estimate we belong, Miss Keeler?

EDITH: You? At his side, as if you've always been there and always will. And you? You belong in another place. I don't know where or how. I'll figure it out eventually.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:38 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 04 February 2014