Saturday, March 15, 2014

Columbia Polaris




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 27, 2006 6:24:22 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


That day I remember getting into the middle of a swamp with snakes dropping out of trees all around me must be from some battle. They were everywhere. I had seen plenty of snakes in my day, usally lying right in front of my path, but this one day was just insane. This one place I used to go squirrel, down in this heavily wooded creek in a valley was just crazy with snakes, but the squirrel hunting was the best around. I figured that was probably why the hunting was so good, because no one wanted to get in there with the snakes. Anyway, there at the end of that really bad day, I had to cross over this submerged wooden bridge. I couldn't even see the bridge because the water was so dark. I could just see myself dropping through the bridge into the water below, where it was writhing with snakes. The snakes represent either, or both, AAA flak or missiles. Marginally, there is some symbolism with Sidewinders, but these were cottonmouths. Maybe that is the distinction, they were just as deadly as Sidewinders, but were a different type.

There was good hunting in the front yard, they were red squirrels and I enjoyed those the most, but there wasn't many of them and that section of woods wasn't very expansive. In the back yard, with the creek and valley, there was a lot of room to explore, but there was only gray squirrels back there.

It was in the woods in front of the house that I figured out that if I swept away the leaves from a small area where my feet which be, I wouldn't have to wait as long for the red squirrels to start moving again. Before that, they always heard my feet rustling the leaves and wouldn't move.

Sometimes I would see a squirrel, gray I think, hopping around the tree in our front yard, but they usually stayed away.

We used to go to Sonic every day for lunch when I was in high school.

Damn. I killed a lot of squirrels. And I mean a LOT. Countless. I remember bringing home one day 6 of those red squirrels and there is something else in my memory that I just can't quite remember. The word 'special' comes to mind but I don't want to use it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]



































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


BB: Who's Scar?

Duck: Not who. What. Toaster's top gun. Deadliest raider in the cylon fleet.

Jo Jo: Gimme break. Come on they're machines. one's the same as the next.

Yeah, that's what we thought till Captain thrace cut the brain out of one.

Hotdog: Scar's the best they got. Lotta pilots die going after that bastard.

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]











JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:08 PM

To: prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

And I know someone with keys was entering my locker a few months ago. I'm not falling for this stuff today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 May 2006 excerpt ends]



















http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/US-O6_insignia.svg/175px-US-O6_insignia.svg.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/US-O6_insignia.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US-O6_insignia.svg

File:US-O6 insignia.svg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Description English: Colonel rank insignia for the United States Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Patriot.html

Patriot


Order, order!
Mr. Simms, you do not have the floor.
First, an address by Colonel Harry Burwell of the Continental Army.
Colonel Burwell.
You all know why I'm here.
I'm not an orator.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20040618&slug=bushfort18m

The Seattle Times


Friday, June 18, 2004

Bush addresses soldiers at Fort Lewis

By David Postman

Seattle Times chief political reporter

FORT LEWIS - President George W. Bush told thousands of troops here today that the war that has claimed 26 of their fellow Washington soldiers "is essential to the peace of the world."

Bush mixed tough talk of his and America's resolve to finish the war on terrorism with praise for the military's role and an optimistic update on life in Iraq.

Bush was joined by Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, who lent his war hero credentials and plain talk to the president's efforts to firm up public support for the war.

"It's a fight between right and wrong, good and evil," McCain said. "It's no more ambiguous than that."

Bush said later that Americans need to be reminded about what is at stake in the war in Iraq, in part to overcome images of prison abuse and continuing U.S. casualties.

a "But when reminded about the stakes, they understand," Bush said. "The country is resolute and determined because the imagery of September 11 is vivid in their minds."

He cautioned that there is more fighting to come, calling Saudi Arabia - where a U.S. hostage was murdered today - a new battlefront in the war on terrorism.

While Bush was in Washington state, the commission investigating the September 11 terrorist attacks issued a report saying the government was unprepared for the attacks and criticized a chaotic and bungled response.

"No question it was a dramatic day and no question that there was a fog of war," Bush told reporters.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pervert

Dictionary.com


pervert

Pathology a person affected with perversion.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/politics

Dictionary.com


politics

political principles or opinions: We avoided discussion of religion and politics. His politics are his own affair.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb


The Patriot (2000)

Quotes


Col. Harry Burwell: This is not a war for the independence of one or two colonies, but for the independence of one nation.

Capt. Wilkins: Tell me, Colonel, what nation is that?

Mr. Howard: An American nation!

Capt. Wilkins: There is no such nation, and to speak of one is treason.

Mr. Howard: We ARE citizens of an American nation! And our rights are being threatened by a tyrant three thousand miles away!

Benjamin Martin: Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can.

Col. Harry Burwell: Captain Martin, I understood you to be a patriot.

Benjamin Martin: If you mean by patriot, am I angry about taxation without representation, well, yes I am.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


Plus, I am thinking that my compensation is Federal tax exempt, so all that tax Microsoft withheld from my salary as I worked my technical role there should be coming back to me. That would be enough to get me out of this stinking place. As I wrote earlier, I think Thomas Ray was awarded the Medal Of Honor at one point. The MH brings with a $400 a month pension. I wonder if you get $400 a month for multiple MH's.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]










From 5/4/1954 ( premiere US film "Prisoner of War" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days



From 4/6/1952 ( premiere US film "Jet Job" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 5/1/1952 ( premiere US film "The Atomic City" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days



From 5/1/1952 ( premiere US film "The Atomic City" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days



From 7/26/1945 ( premiere US film "The Apache Indian" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 21544 days

21544 = 10772 + 10772

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that atomic weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 10772 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 4875 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1979 ( premiere US film "The Passage" ) is 4875 days



From 6/18/1942 ( premiere US film "U.S. Coast Guard" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 10/16/1946 ( premiere US film "Blue Skies" ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days



From 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Blue Sky" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 3595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Return to the Planet of the Apes" ) is 3595 days



From 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 3595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Return to the Planet of the Apes" ) is 3595 days



From 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 3595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Return to the Planet of the Apes" ) is 3595 days



From 7/23/1947 ( premiere US film "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now" ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days



From 2/17/1957 ( premiere US film "Last of the Badmen" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 8/20/1959 ( premiere US film "The Devil's Disciple" ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days



From 4/3/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Never Was" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2004 ( Mark Green - H.R. 4870 ) is 14140 days





http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:HR04870:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS


Bill Summary & Status

108th Congress (2003 - 2004)

H.R.4870

All Information

H.R.4870

Latest Title: To amend title 38, United States Code, to revise the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pension pursuant to section 1562 of such title, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Green, Mark [WI-8] (introduced 7/20/2004) Cosponsors (None)

Latest Major Action: 10/5/2004 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.

SUMMARY AS OF:

7/20/2004--Introduced.

Revises the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pensions.

Requires payment of such lump sums to specified family members, in order of preference, if the person eligible for the payment is deceased or was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously.


7/20/2004:

Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.

10/5/2004:

Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.


OFFICIAL TITLE AS INTRODUCED:

To amend title 38, United States Code, to revise the effective date for payment of lump sums to persons awarded the Medal of Honor who are in receipt of special pension pursuant to section 1562 of such title, and for other purposes.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044767/releaseinfo

IMDb


Jet Job (1952)

Release Info

USA 6 April 1952










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044382/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Atomic City (1952)

Release Info

USA 1 May 1952










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110892/releaseinfo

IMDb


Princess Caraboo (1994)

Release Info

USA 16 September 1994



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110892/fullcredits

IMDb


Princess Caraboo (1994)

Full Cast & Crew


Phoebe Cates ... Princess Caraboo / Mary Baker










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Senator Aaron McComb: You see, I'm an ambitious Harvard-educated visionary who deserves to be the most powerful man in the world and you... you're a fucking idiot who never figured out that the only way to make anything of himself with all that fancy kicking was on Broadway.

Max Walker: Thanks for clearing that up.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:46 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 March 2014