Thursday, March 20, 2014

Reality Fabricated




And then I discovered that some digital photographs I took show what I glimpsed today. But I look out my window and I know that the observation I made today could not be made with a casual glance in that direction. I looked again and I could barely see it. I noticed it again because I knew it was there. I remember that because one day several months ago, during last year, I was looking at that very location with my binoculars. I could see that big sign. So I looked at some photos and I could see that big sign and then I saw the same thing I first saw this morning. But even then it is easy to overlook. First, I had to simply see it after not seeing it and because it is not there in earlier photographs and the digital images suggest it became visible only in recent weeks.

So I guess this is how it would have to be, reality fabricated. I think this is the best way.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: This is not your bedroom.

KIRK: No, it's not. ...It's better!

PICARD: Better?

KIRK: This is my uncle's barn in Idaho. I took this horse out for a ride eleven years ago ...on a spring day, ...like this. If I'm right, this is the day I met Antonia. ...This Nexus of yours is very clever.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:43 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 20 March 2014