Friday, March 21, 2014

Not royalty.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102744/quotes

IMDb


Quigley Down Under (1990)

Quotes


Matthew Quigley: This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 3048 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Eyewitness to Murder" ) is 3048 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 3048 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Eyewitness to Murder" ) is 3048 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 3/27/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Pinocchio" ) is 24510 days

24510 = 12255 + 12255

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 12255 days



From 1/6/1912 ( New Mexico is admitted into the Union as the 47th state) To 7/26/1945 ( premiere US film "The Apache Indian" ) is 12255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 12255 days



From 6/24/1949 ( premiere US film "Arson, Inc." ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 18230 days

18230 = 9115 + 9115

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Quigley Down Under" ) is 9115 days



From 12/7/1960 ( premiere US film "Village of the Damned" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 12255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the announced birth of Rory John Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 12255 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/freejack.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/not-royalty.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990525&slug=baby25

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, May 25, 1999

Here's The Word: Gateses Have Boy

By Jay Greene

Seattle Times Technology Reporter

The second heir to the wealthiest man in the world made his first appearance Sunday. Rory John Gates, the second child of Bill and Melinda French Gates, was born










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0207653/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pinocchio (1976 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 27 March 1976










The Six Million Dollar Man

Eyewitness to Murder

8 March 1974

Episode 7 Season 1 DVD video:

00:24:28


Lt. Tanner: I don't know where you got your information, but I don't think he's our man.

Colonel Steve Austin: Well, I'd be surprised if he didn't have a good story, Lieutenant.

Lt. Tanner: He's in town from Milwaukee staying at the Hotel Royal. He's a salesman, machine parts. It checks.

Oscar Goldman: I'm much more interested in where he was at midnight last night.

Lt. Tanner: I was getting to that. I think you better have a look at this with me. We all set up?

Lt. Tanner's assistant: Right.

Lt. Tanner: Let's roll it.

Television announcer: [ videotaped recording playback ] That's very sweet. Well, it's been very nice talking with you, Miss Williams. Please give my regards to the people in Richmond. Huh? Bless her. Okay, now then, our next guest on the Out-Of-Towner Program is a gentleman named John Hopper from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Let's have a big welcome for him, huh? Well, John, what brings you to town?

John Hopper: [ videotaped recording playback ] Um, I'm a salesman.

Television announcer: [ videotaped recording playback ] Oh, what do you sell?

John Hopper: [ videotaped recording playback ] Say, excuse me, this isn't an ashtray, is it?

Lt. Tanner: Okay, freeze it there.

Television announcer: [ videotaped recording playback ] As far as I remember.

Lt. Tanner: It's a local talk show, it's on from 11:00 to 1:00. This is a tape of last night's show.

Oscar Goldman: That's him all right.

Colonel Steve Austin: What time was the show taped?

Lt. Tanner: You know the answer to that?

Lt. Tanner's assistant: Yes, sir. It's a live show. This, uh, thing started at, uh, 12:03.

Lt. Tanner: Windom was shot at midnight. There's no way that Hopper could have fired that rifle.

Colonel Steve Austin: Well, look, Lieutenant, hold him anyway until Sandusky's in front of the Grand Jury at 9:00 in the morning.

Lt. Tanner: On what charge?

Colonel Steve Austin: Jaywalking! Anything!

Lt. Tanner: Mr. Goldman, I'd bend the law if I had something to go on but, uh, all I've got is a salesman from Milwaukee with an air-tight alibi. He's not our man.

Colonel Steve Austin: Look, I know -

Oscar Goldman: Thank you, Lieutenant.

Lt. Tanner: You're free to go, Mr. Hopper.

John Hopper: Okay, thank you.

Lt. Tanner: I apologize.

John Hopper: Oh, that's all right. I, uh, I'm a law-and-order man myself, you know? I understand how these things happen.

Oscar Goldman: [ to Colonel Steve Austin: ] First chance we get we'll have your bionic eye checked. Maybe the infrared's on the blink, Steve.

Colonel Steve Austin: Oscar, I know what I saw!

Oscar Goldman: Listen, you're the 6 million dollar man, but you're not infallible. Even a bionic eye can distort at a distance.

Colonel Steve Austin: Well, I'll see you later, Oscar.

Oscar Goldman: Where're you going?

Colonel Steve Austin: Until 9:00 in the morning I'm gonna cover Hopper like a blanket.

Oscar Goldman: Steve, you made a mistake, let's let it go at that. Let's stay close to Sandusky.

Colonel Steve Austin: No, you stay with Sandusky. I'm gonna go with Hopper.

Oscar Goldman: Pal, I could order you.

Colonel Steve Austin: I know, pal. I'll be in touch.

John Hopper: [ telephone conversation ] Yeah. Yeah, I still can't figure out how he made me on the rooftop. Yeah, but I was picked up and that's never happened before. Never happened before. Look, all I know is this Austin character's into my life and I want him off my back for the next 16 hours. Now whatever it costs, spend it. Tomorrow's a big payday.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-passage-for-trumpet-12616/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 32

A Passage for Trumpet

Aired Unknown May 20, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


Joey: Because I'm sad. Because I'm nothing. Because I'll live and die in a crummy one-roomer with dirty walls and cracked pipes. I'll never even have a girl. I'll never be anybody. Half of me is this horn. I can't even talk to people, Baron, cause this horn, that's half my language. But when I'm drunk, Baron … oh when I'm drunk, boy, I don't see the dirty walls or the cracked pipes. I don't know the clock's going, that the hours are going by, cause then I'm Gabriel. Oh, I'm--I'm Gabriel with a golden horn, and when I put it to my lips, it comes out jewels, comes out a symphony, comes out the smell of fresh flowers in summer, comes out beautiful. Beauty. When I'm drunk, Baron. Only when I'm drunk.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800003/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Delta Farce (2007)


Larry: A couple days ago I had more problems than a cub scout at the Neverland Ranch.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-passage-for-trumpet-12616/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 32

A Passage for Trumpet

Aired Unknown May 20, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


Joey: Hey! Hey, mister!

Gabe: What is it, Joey?

Joey: I didn't get your name.

Gabe: How's that?

Joey: Your name! I didn't get your name!

Gabe: My name? Call me Gabe.

Joey: Gabe?

Gabe: Gabe. Short for Gabriel. Bye, Joey.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s01e32

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

A Passage for Trumpet


MY NAME IS NAN.
HI.
I'M JOEY.
JOEY CROWN.
WILL YOU--PLAY SOME MORE? SURE.
I'LL PLAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE.
YOU KNOW, YOU MAY LIKE IT HERE.
IT'S NOT A BAD TOWN.
OH, I'M SURE IT ISN'T.
MAYBE-- MAYBE YOU COULD SHOW ME SOME OF IT.
ME? SURE.
I'D LOVE TO.
I-- WELL, I COULD SHOW YOU THE BATTERY AND-- I COULD SHOW YOU CENTRAL PARK, I COULD SHOW YOU 52ND.
STREET!










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Dark_City/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Dark City


:26:48
I've just been spending time
in the subway,

:26:50
riding in circles.

:26:52
Thinking in circles.
There's no way out.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:20 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 21 March 2014