Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So if I can do all that fantastic stuff then just imagine what she's capable of.





























JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006


I haven't had any more thoughts about Sarajevo, which seems unusual I thought today. Some possible explanations are that I wasn't in Sarajevo, I am not supposed to remember anything about Sarajevo, or I'm not ready to remember Sarajevo.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006


Looking at the map of Greenville, the town of Traveler's Rest is near Paris Mountain State Park. I remember driving through there. I must have real memories of that place, or they showed me video of someone moving through all those places.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 4, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/04/07 12:03 AM
So I think that is how they find out I had been shot down. The South Vietnamese called my family to notify them and I had not thought about that possibility when I put my home address on some paperwork I gave them. I guess that is what it means. It may be important that I got those two tickets and that might mean that I was a POW twice. For some reason, I started thinking that maybe they held me in the so-called Hanoi Hilton when I was a 12-year-old POW. Then I started thinking that maybe that is why I chose Paris Hilton's mother, because of the name. Then it struck me hard: The telephone conversation with Denzil about the motel. That has got to be what that means.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/07 3:43 AM
I wonder if I fired him and then he had that drug overdose.

I was thinking yesterday that "Captain Picard" is from France because Jim Morrison is buried in France. Or it is because of Paris Hilton, as in Paris, France. There is also that episode titled "We'll Always Have Paris."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/07 4:31 AM
Damn I wish I could go back to sleep. Feels like I haven't slept in a week but I can't go back to sleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 6:48 PM
http://www.tv.com/bionic-woman/the-list/episode/1135565/summary.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;title;0

The List

Episode Number: 6
Season Num: 1
First Aired: Wednesday November 7, 2007

When a man plans to sell a list with names from both the Berkut Group and the CIA, the companies team up to catch him. Jaime and Tom are partnered for the mission in Paris, where they find themselves struggling to balance their flirting with the task at hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/08 9:39 AM
http://www.bluetreenyc.com/product_info.php?products_id=818&osCsid=ub3hs9j5b7g2pe5kriaobn56p0

Dog w/ Luggage Necklace

[Servanne Gaxotte]

From Servanne Gaxotte Paris. He has travelled enough, bring him home!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/22/08 3:58 PM


http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

WarGames


:56:16
- What did you say?
- This is some setup.

:56:19
No, no. Before that.

:56:21
Joshua called me.

:56:24
David, machines don't call people.

:56:28
Yours did.

:56:33
Who are you going to Paris with?

:56:37
Paris? Oh!

:56:38
No... You don't understand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 August 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/03/07 12:16 AM


So maybe Phoebe and I were married on 7/21/1987. In Paris, I guess, which also be cool


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2007 excerpt ends]



































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/06 11:59 PM
During the first time travel experiment with the Delorean, which occurred at 1:20 AM, meaning it came back at 1:21 AM, the speed indicator that "Dr. Brown" was holding read "59" when the camera cut away.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb


The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Quotes


Tank: Neo, this has to be done.

Neo: Does it? I don't know. This can't be just coincidence. It can't be.

Tank: What are you talking about?

Neo: The Oracle. She told me this would happen.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 5/27/2004 ( Robert Mueller is a Microsoft al Qaida scumbag ) is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days





http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel04/medalofhonor052704.htm


Press Release

For Immediate Release

May 27, 2004

Washington D.C.

FBI National Press Office


HISTORIC MEDALS OF HONOR RETURNED TO VETERANS

Washington, D.C. - FBI Director Robert S. Mueller today presided in a ceremony at FBI Headquarters to return three Medals of Honor recovered in an FBI investigation to the Congressional Medal of Honor Society.










1984 film "Gremlins" DVD video:


Kate Beringer: Say you hate Washington's Birthday or Thanksgiving and nobody cares but say you hate Christmas










From 7/9/1952 ( premiere US film "She's Working Her Way Through College" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 14413 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Abraham Lincoln library and museum as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & the King County and Washington State Senate Bill 5332 & all George Walker Bush activity & all King County Washington activity & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 14413 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/some-real-froot-loops.html ]


http://your.kingcounty.gov/exec/news/2005/04/19mlkjrCounty.htm

April 19, 2005

State law changed to rename King County

With a stroke of a pen, King County officially became Martin Luther King Junior County today, as Governor Christine Gregoire signed Senate Bill 5332 into law at the King County Courthouse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045144/releaseinfo

IMDb


She's Working Her Way Through College (1952)


Release Dates

USA 9 July 1952 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045144/fullcredits

IMDb


She's Working Her Way Through College (1952)

Full Cast & Crew


Ronald Reagan ... Professor John Palmer










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:40:20 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: manipulate

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
[This reminds me of something I told a doctor in the VA. He was relating something to me about Freud. I commented about the difference between invention and discovery. My basic understanding of Freud is that you can't really prove anything he said. It's sort of like astrology, in the sense that it shapes the way people perceive the universe. Essentially people see things they want to see them and discard the stuff they don't want to see.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:24 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 26 March 2014