Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mansfield




Well, I found another compelling "Mansfield."

I'm not going to explain it though although I will explain an associated observation that seems compelling. That is near that park where the woman caused her dog to crash into my bicycle that time back in the year 2004. The side-street that intersects that road I used to drive on all the time to get to the park is named Mansfield. Just one of the million details I see but do not record in my brain. I focused again on that main street a while back because of a dream I had. One thing leads to another leads to another and then suddenly I'm back looking at the map of Spokane Valley and thinking back to how I miss that beautiful summer of the year 2004 when I lived there briefly and how I do sure do miss that place.

And today just another observation I made after just happening to look out my window to the distance.

Just now, a few minutes ago. I had to take a pair of small binoculars just to confirm I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.

Oh, and the most important part I almost forgot to mention. I had been sensing it. For several months. I could sense it. I just was about a hundred yards off. I didn't walk far enough to see it visually. But I could sense it. I thought about it many times. I knew that was going to happen. Just not at that place I was looking at. It could have worked where I was looking but it was just a ways down the street and I guess if I go to that same place now and deliberately look for it I will probably see the signs it is there.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.684459,-117.220516&spn=0.000029,0.033023&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=47.684814,-117.22476&panoid=6O7QJZ9lVyExX6X_3U19ew&cbp=12,120.89,,0,11.06

Google Maps


Mirabeau Parkway, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: This isn't right. ...This can't be real.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:58 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 20 March 2014