Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I think I sleeping dream her sleeping dreams. And there's an important reason for that.




1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:

00:27:33


Hector: Hey, I know what you're thinking, but -

Regina: That you're a cretin?

Hector: Sweetheart, you haven't seen those freaked-out zombies running around here?

Regina: Yeah, I was jumped by one.

Hector: Well, you got off lucky. Me and this girl pulled into town this morning.

Samantha: You don't work here?

Hector: No. I drive a truck. I was heading to San Diego with this girl I picked up. We were looking for a gas station. That's when we spotted one of those... Whatever they are. Looked like it was eating... Looked like it was eating a cat.

Samantha: A dead cat?

Hector: Semi-dead.

Samantha: Who'd want to eat a live cat?










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Hector: Reggie! Merry Christmas. Reggie? Samantha! Hi.

White: Hi.

Hector: Did you happen to see two girls running around here? One is a cheerleader.

White: I'm not thinking straight. I wrote everything down, but I think I misspelled it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb


Night of the Comet (1984)

Quotes


Party Guest: In 1910, Halley's Comet Returned. Everyone thought they were going to die then.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:22 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 25 March 2014