Saturday, March 22, 2014

Crumbled pack the last cigarette I ever smoked.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006

I've been thinking for a while that the dreams I have are literal. They are the foreign dreams I used to write, the dreams produced by the manipulators of my thoughts. Don't know what to say about that last one. Jumbled, disturbing, painful. Somebody put in a lot of effort to make me forget those memories, if it is real. There was a scene there straight out the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" except that it seemed to be in the Middle East. And it was something like a pyramid I was running into, and I was by myself and every gun, there were countless guns, was turning towards me. It was sort of like a pyramid I was rushing onto, except that it was elogated, like a castle wall. In another scene, a two-star general or admiral was captured by the enemy. Back in the stretched-pyramid, I was fighting off an attack. Grenades were flying in on me, but I don't recall them going off. Then, I and some of my fellow soldiers seemed to be cleaning the place. A lot of other stuff that is fading from my mind. I feel sad, very sad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/philcollins/intheairtonight.html


PHIL COLLINS


"In The Air Tonight"

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, Oh Lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord, Oh Lord

Well I remember, I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:09:06 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Bootleg'd Communication: Smoke Cigarettes.

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Bootleg'd Communication: Smoke Cigarettes.

http://americancigaretteshop.com/ushop/index.cgi?ID=26PGFM&task=show&cat=MARLBORO


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/01/08 8:54 AM
I had some kind of odd dream a while back, maybe 2 or 3 days ago, where I was walking along the city streets and I thought I saw him on the parallel street to the one I was on. He seemed to be walking in a laundrymat. I cannot remember all the other details in the dream. I seemed to be walking the four sides of a city block and I do not know why I was doing that. I could visualize certain details that I observed, such as what seemed to be two U.S. Navy officer's or CPO's in khaki's that were over on another block and were watching me walk through that area. I think one was smoking a cigarette. They might have been outside a strip club. After I turned another corner, I walked past a Seattle police car and the police officer inside was talking to a woman standing next to the car and they did not seem to notice me walking by.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 July 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/19/08 2:52 PM


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Last Boy Scout (1991)


Mike Mathews: [Mike is trying to offer Joe a case] So listen, I'm booked. You got plans?

Joe Hallenbeck: I'm thinking about smoking some cigarettes.

Mike Mathews: Could you postpone?

Joe Hallenbeck: These are pretty good cigarettes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 November 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 12:41 PM
I wonder if there is a specific name for that jacket doctor's wear.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

CAKE LYRICS

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


Wolfman: Won this bullshit?

Goose: Didn't everybody?

Hollywood: Hell no, man. We got our butts kicked.

Wolfman: Thirty seconds. We went like this, he went like that. I said to Hollywood, "Where'd he go?" Hollywood says, "Where'd who go?"

Hollywood: Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's laughing at us.

Slider: That was me laughing, dickhead.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


- And he's laughing at us on the radio.|- That was me, dickhead. We won.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rollingstones/paintitblack.html


THE ROLLING STONES


"Paint It Black"

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by, dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby, it just happens every day

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea gord turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by, dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e17

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Why We Fight


That's why we're here, to find you.
Duncan said you were down here, killing - those U.S. sons of bitches.
- That's right.
Yeah, we're trying.
So you're in charge of this little war party? I don't want to be.
I make a damn good Indian, but I'm no chief.
Well, that makes sense.
After all, you need a leader with experience, right?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:48 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 22 March 2014