Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hundred




Whether I have ever watched this film before I don't know. I am indecisive about this production as I am about many films. I wonder if I have deliberately forgotten certain productions.

Conversely this production is just tremendously forgettable.

So what are *her* superpowers?

I know my powers: music, math, artillery.

What is *she* so incredible with?

Sure, complicated surgery, that's easy. There's something much greater.

I hate you all so much. I hate you all so damned much.















































http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mikethemechanics/silentrunning.html


MIKE & THE MECHANICS


"Silent Running"

Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command










From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 10/7/1988 ( premiere US film "Punchline" ) is 912 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/2/1968 ( premiere US film "The Odd Couple" ) is 912 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095927/releaseinfo

IMDb


Punchline (1988)

Release Info

USA 7 October 1988



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095927/fullcredits

IMDb


Punchline (1988)

Full Cast & Crew


Sally Field ... Lilah Krytsick
Tom Hanks ... Steven Gold










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0572210/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Enterprise"

First Flight (2003)


Sub-Commander T'Pol: You obviously admired this man.

Captain Jonathan Archer: Quite a bit.

Sub-Commander T'Pol: And yet he cracked your molar?

Captain Jonathan Archer: Yeah... Humans can have funny ways of forming friendships.

Sub-Commander T'Pol: To say the least.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-309.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X09 - UNFINISHED BUSNIESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 01-DEC-2006


(The crowd quiets down as Adama gets up in the ring.)

Adama: Chief. Get your fat, lazy ass up here.

(The crowd cheers. Helo wraps Adama's hands as Tigh watches.)

Adama: Make 'em tight.

Helo: Yes, sir.

In the other corner, Chief reassures Cally: He's an old man, it's fine. He's not serious, anyways.

Tigh, to Adama: Sure about this? It's your funeral.

(The crowd cheers as Chief kisses Cally and climbs into the ring. Adama drops Chief almost immediately. Everybody is shocked.)

Adama: Get up, Chief. We're just getting started.










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


SUMNER
What have we missed?

BECKETT
Not much.

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
(continuing)
…exchange knowledge and friendship. In time, a thousand worlds bore the fruit of life in this form. Then one day, our people set foot upon a dark world where a terrible enemy slept.

[Over her head an image of the galaxy with individual star systems appear.]

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
Never before had we encountered beings with powers that rivaled our own. In our overconfidence, we were unprepared and outnumbered. The enemy fed upon the defenseless human worlds like a great scourge, until finally, only Atlantis remained.

[The stars turn red to show the spread of the terrible enemy throughout the galaxy.]

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
This city's great shield was powerful enough to withstand their terrible weapons, but here we were besieged for many years. In an effort to save the last of our kind, we submerged our great city into the ocean. The Atlantis Stargate was the one and only link back to Earth from this galaxy, and those who remained used it to return to that world that was once home. There, the last survivors of Atlantis lived out the remainder of their lives. This city was left to slumber, in the hope that our kind would one day return.

[The hologram stops speaking, and Beckett steps away from the console. She disappears.]

MCKAY
Huh. So the story of Atlantis is true. A great city that sank in the ocean.

BECKETT
It just didn't happen on Earth.

MCKAY
Well, the Ancient Greeks must have heard it from one of the surviving Ancients.

SUMNER
I don't like the fact they got their asses kicked.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I was thinking today about the remarkable similarities between a buddy from high school, Ronnie Alexander, and Tom Petty. I wonder if Tom Petty and I went to high school together? Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it. I was thinking about how I read they filmed it at Van Nuys High School. There was that one guy, I forget his name, who was an athlete in the movie and when he got out of his sports car, he had an image of a wolf on his jacket. I don't know if that was a VN HS logo, but I think they use the wolf as a school logo.

Damn, I am damn close to losing a filling in one of my teeth. That is going to hurt like a sonuvabitch.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 30, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/30/2006 4:04 PM
I’ve had several thoughts that I, on at least one occasion, performed comedy standup at the Apollo theatre.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095927/taglines

IMDb


Punchline (1988)

Taglines


Dying is easy. Comedy is hard.










Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: I guess it's pretty obvious why the hell I am here. Re: WHY AM I STILL GODDAMNED HERE GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:


A few hours before that, I had been so drunk that I had gone out running wildly through the dark in a South Carolina swamp for some damn reason wearing absolutely nothing but a pair of shorts, not even wearing shoes. Virtually every time I have gone out in to some place like that I always run into at least one snake, so it is remarkable that I didn't get bitten or carried off by some big toothy reptile.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:09 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 30 March 2014