Saturday, March 22, 2014

That's reasonable.




http://www.snpp.com/episodes/AABF19

E-I-E-I-(ANNOYED GRUNT)

Original Airdate on FOX: 7-Nov-1999


% The colonel, growing impatient, continues to knock at the door.

Colonel: Sir, I say sir. The hour's upon us, sir.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead



Not tomorrow. The day after. Right.
You, me, Gary, Brad. We'll be teeing off at...
- I like Gary. - Doctor, I'm in a hurry...
We'll tee off at 7:30. If you're not there because of Gary, come on. I gotta go.
Am I missing something?
Why a head X-ray when the man was bitten on the hand?
The patient was in a barfight. He was admitted at six
That's 6:00am. That's when I started my shift.
Where is he now? I'd like to see him.
- They moved him. A night nurse... - Page me when you find him.
Sure.
I'll do that.
Cora, can you locate a patient for me?
Hey, Ana. Sure.
- Edward Solomon? - Yep.
- Aren't you off? - An hour ago.
Here he is. They had him backwards. Solomon Edward. He's in ICU.
- From a bite? - I don't know what from.
Toxicology's working him up tomorrow.
- I'm going. Can you let Dr. Dandewarr know? - Sure.
- Thanks.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


I told him not to go downstairs.
Let's go. Let's get to work
Holy shit.
Let's do it. All right, let's pick him up, then.
Ready? One, two, three.
On two. All right?
One, two.
What are they?
I don't know. Why are they coming here?
Memory, maybe. Instinct. Maybe they're coming for us.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


Nice to see you busting your ass.
Oh, that's saecasm. That is awesome.
You know, I would love to help but, er,
a captain neverworks alongside his men.
You guys have a good 'un.
What a total dick
Guys, where did Chips go?
- Chips? - I can't find him. Chips? Come on, Chipsl
- "Come on, Chipsl" - Where'd you go, honey?
There you are. There's my boy.
Don't you ever leave me again, OK? Ever, ever.
Hey. Kenneth wants a meeting upstairs.










2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" DVD video:

Unrated Director's Cut

Bonus Features

THE LOST TAPE: Andy's Terrifying Last Days Revealed

00:00:00


In the aftermath of the undead epidemic, survivors traveling through Everett, Wisconsin found a videotape at a store called Andy's Gun Works.

This is the unedited footage.


00:00:31

MAY 7 04 6:19 AM


Andy: Yeah, okay. Okay. We're recording. We're making history here. I got to have a record of this when I write the book. I'm driving home from Mustang Sally's last night and there's, like, a police roadblock ahead, and I'm thinking "Oh, shit, man. I've had, like, seven shooters."










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


McKAY: Major, think about where we are in the solar system.

(A holographic three dimensional map of a star system appears above Sheppard's head. Everyone gazes up at it. Weir smiles in delight. Sheppard looks up at the map, frowning.)

SHEPPARD: Did I do that?










2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" Unrated Director's Cut DVD video:

00:27:15


Sheriff Cahill: [ television broadcast ] I know some of these people










2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" DVD video:

Unrated Director's Cut

Bonus Features

THE LOST TAPE: Andy's Terrifying Last Days Revealed

00:00:32


May 9 04 12:27 AM

Andy: Okay. So I tossed a fucking Molotov. Not good. For one thing, it don't do shit. It just burns for a while and leaves them all grilled and smelling like Jimmy Dean. And now I'm really fucking hungry!










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/talk.html


COLDPLAY


"Talk"


Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me

So you take a picture of something you see










http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-War-Is-The-H-Word.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


FUTURAMA

Episode 302

"WAR IS THE H WORD"


BENDER
Hm, words I never say. Oh, I know! "Thanks"!

LEELA
Bender, stop trying to destroy the world.

BENDER
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Is it "sorry"?

No. "Funderful"? Uh, "nonalcoholic"?

AMY
Quit it!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:05 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 22 March 2014