Thursday, March 27, 2014

Formula 51




I have been trying to recall the first time I watched "Formula 51". I remember it because I remember thinking that I liked it. I thought it was a good movie. I just noticed again a short while ago that it is listed on crackle.com.

What I have been trying to remember is if I went to see it went it first premiered in the theaters. That doesn't seem right. I don't think I saw it in the theater when it premiered. I probably saw it sometime later on television and I have seen it only that one time.

The reason that notion nags at my mind though is because I could see this being one of those secret coded messages that my subconscious mind interpreted and that title alone "Formula 51" could have silently compelled me to see it in the theater. A welcome message that my subconscious mind is aware of because of my so-called security drug.

So anyway the opening scene is familiar. The next few minutes is all I have watched so far today and those become vaguely familiar and that makes me think I have only watched it once before and that was many years ago.

The debut of the film is listed as December 2001 in the United Kingdom and then not until October 2002 here in the United States. Somewhere in between is when I got that shiny silver titanium Litespeed bicycle I rode (slowly) on for triathlons.

There is more work I wanted to do on this report but screw it. I don't feel like wasting half the day on another tremendously compelling report that I am trying to get you cattle to comprehend. Never going to happen. You are all just too stupid.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/35582/Lance-Armstrong

Encyclopædia Britannica


Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong, (born September 18, 1971, Plano, Texas, U.S.), American cyclist










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 4292 days

4292 = 2146 + 2146

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1971 ( Lance Armstrong ) is 2146 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 4292 days

4292 = 2146 + 2146

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1971 ( Lance Armstrong ) is 2146 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 4292 days

4292 = 2146 + 2146

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1971 ( premiere US TV series "The Good Life" ) is 2146 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 4292 days

4292 = 2146 + 2146

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1971 ( premiere US TV series "The Good Life" ) is 2146 days



From 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 9880 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) is 9880 days



From 5/27/1954 ( premiere US film "The High and the Mighty" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 13499 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 13499 days



From 12/22/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Five Characters in Search of an Exit" ) To 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) is 13499 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 13499 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 1411 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/13/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Scooby Doo, Where Are You!" ) is 1411 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 10/18/2002 ( premiere US film "Formula 51" ) is 11255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/26/1996 ( premiere US TV series "7th Heaven" ) is 11255 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227984/releaseinfo

IMDb


Formula 51 (2001)

Release Info

USA 18 October 2002



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227984/fullcredits

IMDb


Formula 51 (2001)

Full Cast & Crew


Samuel L. Jackson ... Elmo McElroy










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227984/quotes

IMDb


Formula 51 (2001)

Quotes


[first lines]

Elmo: I mean, rules are like, arbitrary, you know. Made up for people who believe in fairy tales like, you know, like Santa Claus. Hey, but not us, right? I mean, we know what's important. There's a war going on, man. A war. Ain't that a bitch?

[cop sucks his teeth]

Elmo: I just graduated today, man. With honors. Got my degree in pharmacology. I'm licensed. Look, if you write me up on this drug charge, I won't be able to practice. So what we're talking about here is, is my life. The rest of it.

[cop lights joint, takes one hit, then discards it]

L.A. Highway Patrol: The Sixties are over... MAN!










http://www.tv.com/shows/7th-heaven/anything-you-want-2663/

tv.com


7th Heaven Season 1 Episode 1

Anything You Want

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 26, 1996 on The CW

AIRED: 8/26/96










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047086/releaseinfo

IMDb


The High and the Mighty (1954)

Release Info

USA 27 May 1954 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047086/plotsummary

IMDb


The High and the Mighty (1954)

Plot Summary


One disaster after another happens on this trans-Pacific flight. You have the pilot who loses his nerve! The washed-up co-pilot. The milquetoast flight engineer. The young hot shot second officer. And a cabin full of passengers with every range of problems and personalities there could possibly be. Here you have the Duke in a role he didn't want, and a movie with the title song that became Duke's theme. What else could any John Wayne fan want? It's all here, and then some.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047086/fullcredits

IMDb


The High and the Mighty (1954)

Full Cast & Crew


John Wayne ... Dan Roman










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/five-characters-in-search-of-an-exit-12664/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 14

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Aired Unknown Dec 22, 1961 on CBS

AIRED: 12/22/61










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/five-characters-in-search-of-an-exit-12664/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 14

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Aired Unknown Dec 22, 1961 on CBS

Quotes


The Major: Who are we?

The Ballerina: None of us knows, Major. We don't know who we are. We don't know where we are. Each of us woke up one moment. Here we were in the darkness.

The Major: How can that happen?

The Ballerina: That's the question we asked ourselves. A question with no answer, Major. Nameless things with no memory. No knowledge of what went before. No understanding of what is now. No knowledge of what will be.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/five-characters-in-search-of-an-exit-12664/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 14

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Aired Unknown Dec 22, 1961 on CBS

Quotes


The Major: Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Who are you, what are you doing here? Is there a circus around here somewhere?

The Clown: A circus? (laughs) Yeah. Yeah, there must be a circus. A clown, a circus. An officer, a war. That's logic, isn't it? But it doesn't figure at all. Not at all.

The Major: Why not?

The Clown: Because there is no circus. And there is no war.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/five-characters-in-search-of-an-exit-12664/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 14

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Aired Unknown Dec 22, 1961 on CBS

Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: Clown, hobo, ballet dancer, bagpiper, and an army major - a collection of question marks. Five improbable entities stuck together into a pit of darkness. No logic, no reason, no explanation; just a prolonged nightmare in which fear, loneliness and the unexplainable walk hand in hand through the shadows. In a moment we'll start collecting clues as to the whys, the whats and the wheres. We will not end the nightmare, we'll only explain it - because this is the Twilight Zone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:00 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 March 2014