Thursday, March 27, 2014

So that makes sense.




I sense things. I think back to how I have written about my sense and the context. There is something wrong about context. I sense facts but there is something wrong about the context.

And constantly. Constantly. Constantly. There is constantly a context of my sense that some one is telling me things.

I do not hear voices. I do not the sense in my mind that is associated with my knowledge of mental illness. I am aware of the symptoms of schizophrenia and I believe that most people are not aware of the symptoms but I believe that I am aware of the symptoms of serious mental defects and nothing I am experiencing is similar.

What I am experiencing is prescient.

I have proved that.

Mostly to myself but if I really wanted to prove it inconclusively then I could. I know that.

I have proved it to myself, and to anyone that might read my blog.

Most of the proof I have offered has been associated with the Tuesday night United States television series "NCIS". My proof consisted of me recording my sleeping dreams in the hours before I observed those episodes.

Now I forgot the point of this note. So much for my latest plan to restrict myself to drinking beer only on Fridays. Not that I can't control my drinking. I recently went for six months without drinking any beer, the only form of alcohol I consume in the past couple decades.

Anyway, "Wonder Boys." I was watching "Wonder Boys" and stopped to make this note. I am going to have to rewind the DVD to try to figure out what was the point of this note.

Ah, well, I think it might have been the soundtrack of a song they play in the background. Not really sure. I didn't rewind the DVD back enough to figure it out and besides I don't really care.

For some reason I am feeling especially happy about a certain community I have not described in detail here on this blog but that is describable by that community.

I've got to go back and listen to the soundtrack for the "Stargate Universe" episodes. I really hated those guys back in the year 2009. But I have been audio-lizing the background vocals of those episodes in my memory and comparing them to recently to less-popular songs from Coldplay. Those are the sort of facts my subconscious mind would factor.

I am less creeped out - none creeped out - to consider these observations are mine created long ago. More creeped out that people are actively producing these details.









http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/wonder-boys-script-transcript-douglas.html


Wonder Boys


Just once I'd like to know if the
little bastard 's telling the truth.
Hey.
Check this out.
" Finally, the door opened.
It was a shock to see him...
shuffling into the room
like an aging prizefighter...
Limping, beaten."
Does that sound like
anyone we know?
" But it was later
when the great man...
squinted into
the bitter glow of twilight-- "
"Twilight." This kid
definitely needs an editor.
"And muttered simply,
'It means nothing.
All of it. Nothing. '
that the true shock came.
It was then that the boy
understood...
that his hero's true injuries
lay in a darker place.
His heart--"
His heart what?
" His heart, once capable of
inspiring others so completely...
could no longer inspire
so much as itself.
It beat now
only out of habit.
It beat now only--
because it could."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death

A few months before that, in the second half of 2000, Tavener referred to my limp as a "swagger." Shortly before that comment, he had been telling me that when people in our group talked about the MCSD credential, he wanted them to think of me. So the next time it came up in a meeting, I took control of the topic. That didn't sit so well with the organizer of the meeting. She demanded a meeting with her and Tavener and me. I never did really understand what her point was. I guess she was angry but for what? Because I knew more about the topic? Tavener told me he would "slap me down" if I did something like that to him.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/thescientist.html


COLDPLAY


"The Scientist"


Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:10 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 March 2014