Monday, March 17, 2014

Geronimo




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=84511


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Remarks Following a Visit to the Treasury Department

October 3, 2008


Sometimes people in government never get thanked enough for all the hours they keep.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Things are coming alive.
Yeah, we got restart.
Yeah, you beautiful, wonderful little aerodynamic wonder, you.
Yeah!
Whoo! Flow with it, yeah!
This is X-Ray 201 and 2.
We have your bandit in tow.
He's ours, gentlemen.
Cavalry's on its way.
I've had enough fun.
Let's go home.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:38 PM Monday, July 27, 2009


From 4/14/1988 ( Stolen Valor & my 5th Medal of Honor - classified as less than Top Secret but restricted with my Top Secret identity - hijacked from me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Just another flight-controlled radar.
Bullshit.
Look at that thread direction.
It's coming up behind us.
Maybe a conical missile scan.
That's no missile scan;
that's a MiG, baby.
Black Eagle, this is Devil 5-2-0.
We got a bandit crawling up our ass.
Get those F4s over here.
Expedite!
And I do mean expedite.
Now, let's get out of here.
Give me 20 degrees, nose up.
What are you, crazy, man?
That's a MiG. We don't even have a gun.
No, but we got a shrike, and that'll take care
of the radar site that's guiding the sucker.
Come on, you crazy bastard.
Goddamn it, I'm going to shoot before he gets it.
Not yet, not yet.
That's it.
Right there.
Close your eyes.
Shoot.
Righteous.
Drop your flares and cut your heat signature.
Hard right.
Oh, God.
We got a flame out.
Engines just shut down.
We got to get power for a restart.
Emergency generator on.
Okay, throttle up.
Here goes nothing.
A thousand feet and dropping.
You're decelerating.
Come on, come on.
Air speed 200 knots.
We're going to drop
Iike a rock at 180.
Well, then why don't you eject?
Screw it. I came along for the ride.
Come on, you sucker, light up.
300.
Come on, baby.
250... 200.
Things are coming alive.
Yeah, we got restart.
Yeah, you beautiful, wonderful little aerodynamic wonder, you.
Yeah!
Whoo! Flow with it, yeah!
This is X-Ray 201 and 2.
We have your bandit in tow.
He's ours, gentlemen.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 29, 2006


I wonder if that means I towed away three mines that surrounded USS Roberts in 1988. I have those thoughts often. There is also that memory I have of being in Gitmo, across the bay from the port, and I was towing a large metal buoy with a small boat. If I did tow away those mines in reality, I was probably stark naked at the time, with a net or a rope tied to me and the mine, where I then started swimming away from the Roberts to get the mine to a safe distance where it could be detonated. I imagine that during one of those exercises, I was bitten on the leg by a shark.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/7/2006 11:11 AM
I have been having some thoughts lately that the Roberts was actually hit by a torpedo in April 1988. Then I started to wonder why they didn’t fire more to finish it off. But then I thought that maybe they expected the mines to finish it off. They timed the attack with the Roberts entering the minefield. I also think I was on the Roberts at the time and that would explain a lot. I wrote about a “memory” I have of being in Gitmo back in 1985 while the Taylor was down there for shakedown. I wrote about a large metal buoy that was floating near that island where the Navy used to store anchor chain. I have these vague thoughts of being thrown around in a Boston whaler I was in by myself one night while the rest of the guys were on the nearby island, where we were having a party. I was thrown around in the boat because I hit that big metal buoy. Then I have some “memories of towing it in to the island. I think the boat represents that I was on the Roberts at the time of the explosion. The memory of my towing the buoy may represent those thoughts I have described of towing the unexploded mines away from the Roberts so they wouldn’t drift into it and sink it. But I am confused as to whether I towed them away while swimming, with a rope tied to me and the mine, which would actually explain other thoughts, or whether I used the Roberts motor whaleboat to tow away the mines. Those whaleboats are mostly fiberglass as I recall, but the machinery is all metallic of course, and I think there are miscellaneous metallic pieces on it. Maybe I did both as the reports I read indicate there were three mines floating nearby after the explosion. I am thinking I towed them off to a safe distance where they could be detonated with a rifle from a hovering helicopter. I also need to think more about that day we were out boating in the bay at Gitmo. I have been “remembering” a lot of details from that time, but I am not sure what it means. We had a small flotilla of whalers and one large pontoon boat crossing the bay heading towards that island. I remember I had the beer in my boat. One of the other boats wanted some beers so I was throwing beers into their boat as we sped across the bay. At one point, I threw a beer and it was impaled on the other boats anchor. At another point, we couldn’t get the pontoon boat started again after we made landfall on the coast of the other side of the bank and had to fire a flare to notify the marina to send out a power boat to tow it back across the bay. I also remember some very specific, but confusing thoughts a long time ago that I was on the Roberts when it hit the mine and then I was on the Wainwright for Operation Praying Mantis. It made no sense and seemed just random thoughts. But I am wondering if it is true. I am thinking though that the Wainwright actually represents the USS Chandler and I was in charge of a SEAL platoon embarked on the Chandler. In my “memory,” the SEALs didn’t have to go aboard the GOSP but I am wondering if that is true.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 3:43 PM
That episode with Montel Williams on "JAG" might be about the review process I underwent for when I towed away the minies that surrounded USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58. That was more of an open review process than my other Medals of Honor, I am thinking, although my award remained secret, for the time being, in terms of getting to actually wear the medal and to acknowledge that I had won it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


O'NEIL
Thought you couldn't speak their language.

[Daniel jumps, startled, and stands, chuckling nervously.]

DANIEL
Huh? You scared me.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231840/Geronimo

Encyclopædia Britannica


Geronimo

Geronimo, Indian name Goyathlay (“One Who Yawns”) (born June 1829, No-Doyohn Canyon, Mex.—died Feb. 17, 1909, Fort Sill, Okla., U.S.), Bedonkohe Apache leader of the Chiricahua Apache, who led his people’s defense of their homeland against the military might of the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience. After I slammed the hood of the pickup, I realized that I was still holding the oil dipstick and so I left it there and ran into the house because the rain was about to start. I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.

I also get the feeling this scene is the reason I see people making exaggerated yawning motion around me in the recent past.



http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_51

Flight of the Intruder


:51:25
I've had enough fun.

:51:27
Let's go home.

:51:40
Wash the windows,
check the oil.

:51:43
Hey, what happened
to you guys?

:51:44
A couple of minutes back there
you didn't answer my calls.

:51:47
Oh, that.

:51:48
We had a MiG after us.

:51:49
We did an engine shutdown
to throw him off.

:51:52
In the middle of combat?

:51:54
Whew.

:51:57
Cool move.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 6:57 PM
To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city. I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned. I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.




Nancy Pelosi actively supports coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power.




http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060408&slug=leak08

Saturday, April 8, 2006

White House defense: That's no leak



But Democrats and some open-government advocates cried foul, saying Bush's decision smacked of abusing his presidential authority and calling on him to give a full account of his actions.

Bush's "selective declassification of highly sensitive intelligence for political purposes is wrong," said House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

McClellan also said he couldn't explain why he told reporters July 18, 2003, that the prewar intelligence was being declassified for the first time while now saying Bush himself had the right to declassify such information at least 10 days earlier, as reflected in Libby's account.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2008 excerpt ends]










http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/03/news/mn-46389

Los Angeles Times


Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed


November 03, 2000 MARK Z. BARABAK TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

Responding to reports Thursday


Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? . . . I've got my suspicions."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092563/quotes

IMDb


Angel Heart (1987)

Quotes


Louis Cyphre: Alas... how terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise, Johnny?










From 3/17/1905 ( Albert Einstein "On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light." ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 31352 days

31352 = 15676 + 15676

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 3/17/1905 ( Albert Einstein "On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light." ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 31352 days

31352 = 15676 + 15676

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 31352 days

31352 = 15676 + 15676

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 8/6/1965 ( premiere US film "Tales of a Salesman" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15764 days

15764 = 7882 + 7882

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) is 7882 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 7794 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1987 ( premiere US film "Tin Men" ) is 7794 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 7794 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1987 ( premiere US film "Lethal Weapon" ) is 7794 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 7794 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1987 ( premiere US film "Raising Arizona" ) is 7794 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 7794 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1987 ( premiere US film "Angel Heart" ) is 7794 days



From 9/2/1955 ( premiere US film "The Left Hand of God" ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 5/14/1905 ( Herbert Morrison ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 31352 days

31352 = 15676 + 15676

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 4337 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1977 ( premiere US TV series "Operation Petticoat" ) is 4337 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 5736 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/17/1981 ( premiere US film "Arthur" ) is 5736 days



From 10/4/1933 ( the Adolph Hitler editorial control law in Nazi Germany ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 10/4/1933 ( the Adolph Hitler editorial control law in Nazi Germany ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 5/3/1958 ( premiere US film "Stakeout on Dope Street" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 18416 days

18416 = 9208 + 9208

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days



From 11/9/1993 ( the Stari Most in Mostar Bosnia-Herzegovina destroyed by artillery fire ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 5442 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1980 ( premiere US film "In God We Tru$t" ) is 5442 days



From 11/9/1993 ( the Stari Most in Mostar Bosnia-Herzegovina destroyed by artillery fire ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 5442 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1980 ( premiere US film "Resurrection" ) is 5442 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 8213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/28/1988 ( Ronald Reagan - Presenting the Congressional Gold Medal to Lady Bird Johnson ) is 8213 days



From 12/12/1950 ( premiere US film "Revenue Agent" ) To 11/12/1993 ( premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment II" ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 5/1/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Encounters with the Unexplained"::"Philadelphia Experiment: Has Time Travel Been Discovered?" ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 2712 days

2712 = 1356 + 1356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1356 days



From 2/23/1942 ( the Japanese submarine I-17 attack with naval gunfire the Ellwood Oil Field Santa Barbara California ) To 1/24/1985 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS George Washington SSN 598 formerly SSBN 598 decommissioned from United States Navy active service - my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 the active fleet platform ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 1/23/1933 ( the Twentieth Amendment to the United States Constitution ratified ) To 12/25/1975 ( premiere US film "The Hindenburg" ) is 15676 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 15676 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 10/3/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush - Visit to the Treasury Department ) is 13432 days

13432 = 6716 + 6716

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/23/1984 ( premiere US film "Police Academy" ) is 6716 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=84511


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Remarks Following a Visit to the Treasury Department

October 3, 2008

The President. I just had the honor of talking to Treasury Department employees. I thanked them for their hard work over the past 6 weeks in dealing with a serious financial crisis.

I do want to thank the Secretary too. Mr. Secretary, you and your team have worked incredibly hard. You've worked with the Congress; you've worked with the financial markets, both domestically and internationally. I know that your people are exhausted in there, and I'm--really appreciate the fact that I'm going to sign a piece of legislation that'll be a part of solving this crisis, an important part of solving the crisis.

And so I just went up to thank people. Sometimes people in government never get thanked enough for all the hours they keep. And I've got a lot of confidence in you, Mr. Secretary, and your team. And I want to thank you for giving me a chance to come by, and looking forward to getting this plan in place. I just told the people in the Rose Garden that, you know, it's complicated, and we're going to make sure that whatever we do is done in a deliberate fashion, and one that will be effective and be mindful of the taxpayers. Appreciate serving with you.

Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr. Thank you very much.

The President. Appreciate serving with you. Thank you all.

Note: The President spoke at 2:38 p.m. In his remarks, he referred to H.R. 1424, approved October 3, which was assigned Public Law No. 110-343.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_02

Flight of the Intruder


:02:55
That's it.

:02:58
God, look at those mothers.

:02:59
Rows and rows of them.
:03:02
If we just knew where that was.

:03:04
People's Resistance Park,
Park of the People.

:03:06
It's there somewhere.

:03:07
So that's the Land of Oz.

:03:57
Need some help?

:03:58
No.

:03:59
Red River, Paul Doumier Bridge.

:04:02
Then you follow the main
boulevard, you go right to it.

:04:06
People's Resistance Park.

:04:08
It's right across the square
from the national assembly.

:04:12
SAM City, man.

:04:15
You guys must be nuts.

:04:17
The air force won't give me
any pictures of downtown.

:04:20
I'd have to send for 'em.

:04:21
That would be like
robbing a bank

:04:23
and using your own car
for the getaway.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052242/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stakeout on Dope Street (1958)

Release Info

USA 3 May 1958










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes

IMDb


The Untouchables (1987)

Quotes


Frank Nitti: Come on Mr. Treasury man, ARREST ME!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[Titan V control room]

TROI: We're ready to open the launch door.

RIKER (on intercom): Go ahead.

[Phoenix cockpit]

RIKER: Look at that!

COCHRANE: What, you don't have a moon in the twenty-fourth century?

RIKER: Sure we do. It looks a lot different. There are fifty million people living on the moon in my time. You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.

COCHRANE: Aha.

RIKER: And you know, Doctor...

COCHRANE: Please ...don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of saint or visionary or something.

RIKER: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. ...And now we're sitting in it.

COCHRANE: You wanna know what my vision is? ...Dollar signs! Money!










http://faculty.etsu.edu/gardnerr/einstein/year.htm

Albert Einstein - A Centennial Celebration of His Miraculous Year

The Miraculous Year

Einstein published his first paper in 1901 and his second in 1902. Both papers dealt with the forces between molecules and Einstein himself described the papers as worthless. He then wrote three papers of mixed quality on the foundations of statistical mechanics. Biographer Abraham Pais describes this work as "important warming-up exercises in Einstein's own development." The year 1904 was mostly a year of academic silence. However, 1905 saw the explosion of publications which we are here to commemorate today.

The papers fall into three general categories:

1. The light quanta and photoelectric effect,

2. Brownian Motion, and

3. Special Relativity.

Einstein completed six papers in 1905. Each was published by the prestigious German journal Annalen der Physik. Four of the papers were published in 1905 and the other two in 1906. The papers were: 1. "On a Heuristic Point of View Concerning the Production and Transformation of Light," completed March 17, 1905. This appeared in Annalen der Physik, volume 17, pages 132-148. This work includes the light quanta hypothesis and study of the photoelectric effect. This was fundamental in the development of the quantum theory and was the basis of the justification for Einstein receiving the Nobel Prize in physics in 1921.





http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/chron-1905.htm


Einstein Chronology for 1905


March 17: Sends Annalen der Physik his photoelectricity paper, “On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light.”





http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/mar/10/research.science2

theguardian


Peer review

Einstein 1905: The standard of greatness by John S Rigden

Tim Radford

The Guardian, Wednesday 9 March 2005 20.02 EST

On March 17 1905 a clerk in a Swiss patent office submitted to the editor of Annalen der Physik a paper called "On a heuristic point of view about the creation and conversion of light". It argued that even if light behaved like a wave, it nevertheless must be transmitted in particles, or quanta. This is a fact you confirm every time you kick your foot into a light beam to stop a lift door closing, and the paper won Einstein a Nobel prize in 1922.

In a cascade of reissues (including Nigel Calder's Einstein's Universe and Michael White and John Gribbin's Einstein: A life in science) Rigden's book stands out. Most Einstein books explain why Einstein matters now. This one focuses on why he mattered then. In his March paper, Einstein picked up ideas proposed by giants such as Max Planck and Robert Millikan, and took them to a conclusion so revolutionary that Niels Bohr, Planck and Millikan insisted he must be wrong.

Similar ironies run through the story of 1905: someone from beyond the university system started with the ideas put by Henri Poincaré, Ernst Mach, Hendrik Lorentz and many others and turned them into beautiful and compelling papers that, on first publication, failed to compel. In April, Einstein proposed - in his doctoral thesis - how to measure molecules. In May, he used Brownian motion as the first logical demonstration that atoms exist. In June, he proposed that if the speed of light was absolute then the measurement of space and time could not be absolute, and in September he produced the afterthought that energy inherent in matter could be measured as a multiple of mass and the square of the speed of light. By the end of the year, he had changed the world, although no one knew it.

Einstein conducted no experiments: he thought. "Thinking," says Rigden, "is what makes us human. Einstein's 1905 is an illustration of the thinking species at its best, the thinking person's standard of greatness."





http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7318567/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/its-alberts-world-we-just-live-it/#.UycbyNFOWUk


A Century of Einstein on NBCNEWS.com


It’s Albert’s world. We just live in it.

Einstein’s theories buttress every facet of modern life

By M. Alex Johnson

Reporter

msnbc.com

updated 4/19/2005 12:06:07 PM ET


6 a.m. Your satellite-enabled alarm clock goes off.

Blame Albert Einstein for rousting you out of bed. Your clock sounds precisely at 6 a.m. because it’s one of those fancy digital models that is synchronized with the government’s atomic clocks and calibrated every second through the Global Positioning Satellite array circling the Earth. If they could not correct for the effects of relativity, Einstein’s most famous discovery, GPS signals would accumulate so many errors that their data would be meaningless.

6:15 a.m. You nick yourself shaving and drip toothpaste on your shirt.

Blame Einstein for the mess. His creation of a formula to measure the size of molecules dissolved in liquids made it possible for scientists — among many other, more important, leaps — to create or improve thousands of consumer products, including better shaving creams and toothpastes.

6:30 a.m. You click on the television to check the weather and traffic. It’s raining, and the traffic cameras show that the cars are already backed up for miles on the interstate. It’s going to be a rough commute.

Blame Einstein for your bad mood. His declaration of the photoelectric effect made possible the eventual invention of television cameras. And the remotes that control them. Also, it’s why digital cameras work.

You’ve been up for just a half-hour, and already your day is being controlled by Albert Einstein.

“How do you explain it?” asked John Rigden, a physicist at Washington University in St. Louis and author of “Einstein 1905.” After all, when Time magazine named Einstein its Person of the Century, it chose him over “all of the other people that made their indelible mark on the 20th century, all of the practical people — [Bill] Gates, you could go on and on.”

The flash of inspiration

Most likely, we think of Einstein first as the man who paved the way to development of the atomic bomb. This is not the right way to look at him.

Michel Janssen, a science and technology historian at the University of Minnesota, points out that Einstein had virtually nothing to do with developing the bomb, which grew out of the work of more up-to-date physicists in the 1930s. Einstein, in fact, was refused security clearance to have any role in the Manhattan Project, said Janssen, who was trained as a physicist and edited the volumes of Einstein’s collected papers on relativity.

However, many of Einstein’s other theories, which began pouring out in a burst of incandescent creativity 100 years ago, turned physics and our understanding of the natural world on their heads, giving scientists the tools to mold almost every observable aspect of life as we live it in 2005.

Einstein’s work gave us much more than eventual perfection of television, remote controls and digital cameras. His postulation of the photon (a “particle” of light) and the photoelectric effect — which was described in his first great paper of 1905 and won him the Nobel Prize in 1921 — gave us scores of everyday applications.

Einstein’s identifying of photons underlay the development of many of the advanced electronic inventions of the 20th century. It was the statement of the quantum effect, without which we would not have cellular telephones or smoke detectors or burglar alarms or those doors that automatically open at the supermarket or on the elevator.

Indeed, you can argue that the entire field of computers and semiconductors owes its existence to Einstein’s paper of March 17, 1905. That’s why it’s pointless to speculate about what he might have accomplished had he been born 75 or 80 years later and therefore been able to use computers. Without his having done the work he did when he did it, we might not have computers today, or at least not in the form we recognize.

Albert who?

Moreover, it’s possible that in today’s scientific world, Einstein would have trouble getting his ideas heard.

Science today is an institutionalized pursuit, regimented by a hierarchy of credentials. What are your degrees? What university or research institute are you affiliated with? How much peer-reviewed research have you published? How much grant money can you command?










http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kleptocracy

Merriam-Webster


kleptocracy

government by those who seek chiefly status and personal gain at the expense of the governed; also : a particular government of this kind










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082031/quotes

IMDb


Arthur (1981)

Quotes


Gloria: My mother died when I was six.

Arthur: [bangs his fist on the table] Son of a bitch! Don't they know what they do to kids?

Gloria: My father raped me when I was twelve.

Arthur: So, you had six relatively good years? I'm sorry. Listen, my father screwed me, too.










http://www.salon.com/2004/09/09/bush_guard_duty/

SALON


THURSDAY, SEP 9, 2004 04:45 PM PDT

Stung!

A swarm of new media stories on young George W. Bush's dereliction of duty pops his heroic-leadership bubble.

BY ERIC BOEHLERT

TOPICS: GEORGE W. BUSH, TEXAS, NEWS

On Feb. 13, as controversy swirled around President Bush’s service in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, the White House released more than 400 pages of documents on the press corps, proving, it claimed, that Bush had served honorably and fulfilled his commitment. The sudden rush of records, often redundant, jumbled and out of chronological order, generally left reporters baffled. From Bush’s point of view, the document dump was a political success, as the controversy cooled and the paper trail ran dry.

In retrospect, it’s doubtful that even White House aides understood all the information embedded in the records, specifically the payroll documents. It’s also unlikely they realized how damaging the information could be when read in the proper context. Seven months later, the document dump is coming back to haunt the White House, thanks to researcher Paul Lukasiak, who has spent that time closely examining the paperwork, and more important, analyzing U.S. statutory law, Department of Defense regulations, and Air Force policies and procedures of the 1960s and 1970s. As a result, Lukasiak arrived at the overwhelming conclusion that not only did Bush walk away from his final two years of military obligation, coming dangerously close to desertion, but he attempted to cover up his absenteeism through swindle and fraud.

Lukasiak’s findings, detailed on his Web site the AWOL Project, have since been bolstered and augmented by independent research by the Boston Globe and the Associated Press. On Wednesday, CBS News reported what may be among the most damaging details yet: that Bush’s squadron commander, the late Col. Jerry Killian, complained he was being pressured by higher-ups to give Bush a favorable evaluation after he suspended him from flying for failure to take his annual physical exam. Titled “CYA,” Killian’s memo concluded, “I’m having trouble running interference and doing my job.”





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homosexual

Dictionary.com

homosexual

a person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex





http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/gwbush/bushang.html


FindLaw


Lt. George W. Bush 1972-'73

Texas Air National Guard flight status


Memo ordering Bush's suspension from the 111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron "due to failure to perform to USAF/TexANG standards and failure to meet annual physical examination










http://www.naderlibrary.com/lit.riseandfallthirdreich.2.8.htm

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE THIRD REICH: A HISTORY OF NAZI GERMANY


8: LIFE IN THE THIRD REICH: 1933-37

THE CONTROL OF PRESS, RADIO, FILMS

Every morning the editors of the Berlin daily newspapers and the correspondents of those published elsewhere in the Reich gathered at the Propaganda Ministry to be told by Dr. Goebbels or by one of his aides what news to print and suppress, how to write the news and headline it, what campaigns to call off or institute and what editorials were desired for the day. In case of any misunderstanding a daily written directive was furnished along with the oral instructions. For the smaller out-of-town papers and the periodicals the directives were dispatched by telegram or by mail.

To be an editor in the Third Reich one had to be, in the first place, politically and racially "clean." The Reich Press Law of October 4, 1933, which made journalism a "public vocation," regulated by law, stipulated that all editors must possess German citizenship, be of Aryan descent and not married to a Jew. Section 14 of the Press Law ordered editors "to keep out of the newspapers anything which in any manner is misleading to the public, mixes selfish aims with community aims, tends to weaken the strength of the German Reich, outwardly or inwardly, the common will of the German people, the defense of Germany, its culture and economy ... or offends the honor and dignity of Germany" -- an edict which, if it had been in effect before 1933, would have led to the suppression of every Nazi editor and publication in the country. It now led to the ousting of those journals and journalists who were not Nazi or who declined to become so.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


LILY: ...How big is this ship?

PICARD: There are twenty-four decks. Almost seven hundred metres long.

LILY: It took me six months to scrounge up enough titanium just to build a four-metre cockpit. ...How much did this thing cost?

PICARD: The economics of the future are somewhat different. ...You see, money doesn't exist in the twenty-fourth century.

LILY: No money! That means you don't get paid.

PICARD: The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. ...We work to better ourselves ...and the rest of humanity. Actually we're rather like yourself and Doctor Cochrane.

DVD: [ Lily chuckles ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082031/quotes

IMDb


Arthur (1981)

Quotes


Arthur: Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Maybe some of us drink because we're not poets.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3


Armageddon (1998)

Quotes

Grace Stamper: Hi Harry.

Harry: I have repeatedly asked you to call me dad.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/deep-space-homer-1381/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15

Deep Space Homer

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1994 on FOX

Quotes


Buzz Aldrin: So Barney, we hear you're kickin' ass.





http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_12

Armageddon


:13:00
[ Together ]
Never do that again.

:13:02
I'm a fool. That was idiotic.
I-I mean, that was stupid.

:13:05
I'm an idiot. I know
what name's on the sign. I'm not--

:13:06
- What's goin' on here?
- What's goin' on?

:13:08
Well, I-I mean, you know,
I screwed up. I'm a little edgy.

:13:10
- How long you work for me?
- Five wonderful years.

:13:13
In five years, you have never
apologized to me this quickly.

:13:17
- Something's going on here.
I'm gonna find out what it is.
- [ Stammering ]

:13:19
Well, I'm turning over a new leaf.
I'm trying to learn from the man.

:13:22
What would Harry do?

:13:29
I'm at a loss for words.

:13:32
Okay, I can explain this.

:13:34
- You can explain that?
- I can.

:13:36
I would really like an explanation.





1987 film "Date with an Angel" DVD video:

01:14:58


Patty Winston: Have you seen this guy?










http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-War-Is-The-H-Word.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


FUTURAMA

Episode 302

"WAR IS THE H WORD"


[Planet Express: Farnsworth's Lab. Bender lies on a table and Farnsworth welds something in his chest cabinet. The other staff gather around watching.]

FARNSWORTH
Well, that's it. Let's reactivate him.

(shouting) Wake up!

[He slaps Bender. Bender yawns and sits up.]

BENDER
Hey, chumps and chumpettes. Did you get the bomb out? Can I go back to saying the word I love to say?

ZOIDBERG
I'm sorry but we couldn't remove it.

FARNSWORTH
It's stuck in there with glue or something.

I don't know.

BENDER
(ironic) Well, this is just great! What's the point of living if I can't say "ass"?

Hey, I didn't blow up! Ass, ass, ass, ass, ass! Alright! I'm back in the saddle!

LEELA
We couldn't disarm the bomb so we reset the word that triggers it.

AMY
It's from the list of words you almost never say.

BENDER
That's using your ass. So, what's the word?

HERMES
We think it's better if you don't know.

BENDER
Oh, come on. I'm not gonna say it. Please?

Oh, is it "please"?

FRY
No.

BENDER
Hm, words I never say. Oh, I know! "Thanks"!

LEELA
Bender, stop trying to destroy the world.

BENDER
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Is it "sorry"?

No. "Funderful"? Uh, "nonalcoholic"?

AMY
Quit it!

FRY
Bender!

HERMES
Stop it, mon!

ZOIDBERG
Enough already!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:02:30 PM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

Yawn.

You girl scouts in the Seattle office are the most pathetic bunch so far that are stupid enough to interfere with my dangerous occupation of being an active duty U.S. Navy SEAL.

Maybe you should look for work as stewardesses.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 October 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 17 March 2014