Saturday, March 22, 2014

Oblivion (2013)




More compelling predictions by me before I started watching the DVD. The format of this note does not match the continuity of my thought processes during the creation of this note. Just about all of it was created before I started watching the DVD.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


Somehow, I think this all has just turned into me talking to the press. They're just sort of keeping me company while I am imprisoned. Can't figure out the organizational structure of this though. Something about the way press passes are handed out at the White House may actually serve as a reference. But the really big questions is: why can't I do this at home? I surely have resources to go home. That recurring dream I was having tells me that I do have a home somewhere, at the minimum. Has the U.N. imposed economic sanctions against me because they consider me a weapon of mass destruction?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:21 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


There was that Tom Cruise movie, I forget the name, something about him being in some kind of cryogenics.

In my memory, a long time ago, maybe 1990, or 1991, I commented to some people at work, while I was repairing a banks ATM, that Tom Cruise would someday make a movie where he is an ATM technician.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


?datediff("d", #07/03/62#,#11/02/65#)
1218
?datediff("d", #3/3/59#, #07/03/62#)
1218


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]






































From 11/19/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stoney Burke"::"The Scavenger" ) To 4/19/2013 ( premiere US film "Oblivion" ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 11/19/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stoney Burke"::"The Scavenger" ) To 4/19/2013 ( premiere US film "Oblivion" ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 8/2/1943 ( premiere US film "Salute to the Marines" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 17335 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/2013 ( premiere US film "Oblivion" ) is 17335 days



From 8/2/1943 ( premiere US film "Salute to the Marines" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 17335 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/2013 ( premiere US film "Oblivion" ) is 17335 days



From 3/27/1948 ( premiere US film "Fort Apache" ) To 4/19/2013 ( premiere US film "Oblivion" ) is 23764 days

23764 = 11882 + 11882

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/15/1998 ( premiere US film "Bulworth" ) is 11882 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/releaseinfo

IMDb


Oblivion (2013)

Release Info

USA 19 April 2013



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/fullcredits

IMDb


Oblivion (2013)

Full Cast & Crew


Tom Cruise ... Jack










"Space: Above And Beyond" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"The Angriest Angel"

11 February 1996

Episode 15 Season 1 DVD video:


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: How did you know? How did you know?










From 4/19/2013 To 3/22/2014 is 337 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/stoney-burke/the-scavenger-197266/

tv.com


Stoney Burke Season 1 Episode 8

The Scavenger

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 19, 1962 on ABC

Stoney's friendship with Ves is put to the test when Ves is jailed for murder. When a money clip belonging to the dead man is found in Ves' car even Stoney begins to have his doubts. A street bum holds the key, or in this case, a watch, to Ves' salvation. But first,Stoney and the boys must find him.

AIRED: 11/19/62



































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036328/releaseinfo

IMDb


Salute to the Marines (1943)

Release Info

USA 2 August 1943 (Chico, California) (premiere)










http://www.iprcenter.gov/contact-us

National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center


Contact Us

Contact information for the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Coordination Center

Report IP Theft Logo

Contact the IPR Center

E-mail: IPRCenter@dhs.gov


Homeland Security Investigations

National IPR Coordination Center

2451 Crystal Drive, STOP 5105

Arlington, VA 20598-5105










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19981207&slug=2787736

The Seattle Times Search


Monday, December 7, 1998


Gates: Smile Would Have Helped, But He Told Truth

By James V. Grimaldi

Seattle Times Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Bill Gates said he wished he'd smiled more during his videotaped deposition taken before the Microsoft antitrust trial started


"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/quotes

IMDb


Oblivion (2013)

Quotes


Malcolm Beech: Tell me. Have you ever met a scav up close? Of course not. You just repair drones. Don't go into the radiation zone. Don't ask too many questions. Not part of the job description.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:45 AM Monday, August 01, 2011


I even dreamed about how as Chief Deputy United States Marshal I chased a fugitive into an FBI building.





I had that dream earlier this morning and that was before I had even decided what to report about today. Unlike most days I did not yet even have a target selected for today.

In the dream, the fugitive scaled a very high chain link fence and went into a building. I followed him in that same place and the first place I found myself in was a men's shower room. One guy saw me and as a result of seeing me seemed to say to someone else that was in the bathroom stall he was standing in front of "Just be cool." I left the shower room and was walking around through the building and then I went through a door and found myself in that men's shower room and I wondered why I kept finding myself in there. I left and then I was walking around again and, as in everywhere I had been, there were other people walking around and one person suggested that I was FBI. I cannot recall if I said anything to him but I am left with the sense of a conversation and that other person said he could always tell if a person was FBI, suggesting that I was FBI. Then I was in a large room and I was still looking for the fugitive and the dream seems to have ended about that point. What is confusing is about the parts I was dreaming and the parts I seemed to have just been thinking about at some point. I can visualize standing there and I think I might have been asking questions and eventually I became aware that they all knew I was a Chief Deputy United States Marshal standing there


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:50 PM Monday, August 06, 2007



I don't think you would actually see the stars flying by like that. I think that is all part of some kind of software I was creating in the 60's and 70's to train for the flights into the comet. I did come up with another theory a few years ago that perhaps if you did travel at faster-than-light speeds, you would gain so much mass that you would become larger than normal, on a tremendous scale. The reason you would see the stars flying by like in "Star Trek" is because you are so much larger than everything else, for example, perhaps you were a million times larger when traveling at faster-than-light than when not traveling so fast. I haven't thought it out as much as I want to because I start feeling some kind of walls forming around this thought process, but it seems to me if you were a million times larger, you wouldn't necessary be traveling at such a great speed; rather you would simply have a shorter distance to travel. It has something to do with the principle of how the outer edge of an automobile tire is traveling at a different speed than the inner part. Who knows what I am trying to remember. I also remember thinking around that time that if gravity can bend light, then who really knows how large is the universe, because you only assume that the light has traveled a straight line from the emitter to the observer. So I might have been trying to remember something I worked on long ago and decided that it was a pointless theory but yet I have forgotten that it was a pointless theory. As I was thinking about all that a while back, the thoughts began occurring to me that faster-than-light travel is not supposed to be possible because electrons do not travel faster than the speed of light and it is electrons than transfer energy to the atom. So I wondered if there was some way to mimic the way the mitochondria transfer energy to biological cells and I haven't had any more ideas on that topic.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy


Energy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In physics, energy is one of the basic quantitative properties describing a physical system or object's state. Energy can be transformed (converted) among a number of forms that may each manifest and be measurable in differing ways. The law of conservation of energy states that the (total) energy of a system can increase or decrease only by transferring it in or out of the system. The total energy of a system can be calculated by simple addition when it is composed of multiple non-interacting parts or has multiple distinct forms of energy. Common energy forms include the kinetic energy of a moving object, the radiant energy carried by light and other electromagnetic radiation, and various types of potential energy such as gravitational and elastic. Energy is measured in SI units of joules ( J ). Common types of energy transfer and transformation include processes such as heating a material, performing mechanical work on an object, generating or making use of electric energy, and many chemical reactions.

Units of measurement for energy are usually defined via a work process. The work performed by a given body on another is defined in physics as the force (SI unit: newton) applied by the given body, multiplied by the distance (SI unit: metre) of movement against the opposing force exerted by the other body. Thus, the energy unit is the newton-metre, which is called the joule. The SI unit of power (energy per unit time) is the watt, which is simply a joule per second. Thus, a joule is a watt-second, so 3600 joules equal a watt-hour. The CGS energy unit is the erg, and the imperial and US customary unit is the foot pound. Other energy units such as the electron volt, food calorie or thermodynamic kcal (based on the temperature change of water in a heating process), and BTU are used in specific areas of science and commerce and have unit conversion factors relating them to the joule.

Potential energy is energy stored by virtue of the position of an object in a force field, such as a gravitational, electric or magnetic field. For example, lifting an object against gravity performs work on the object and stores gravitational potential energy; if it falls, gravity does work on the object which transforms the potential energy to kinetic energy associated with its speed. Some specific forms of energy include elastic energy due to the stretching or deformation of solid objects, chemical energy such as is released when a fuel burns, and thermal energy, the microscopic kinetic and potential energies of the disordered motions of the particles making up matter.

Not all of the energy in a system can be transformed or transferred by a work process; the amount that can is called the available energy. In particular the second law of thermodynamics limits the amount thermal energy that can be transformed into other forms of energy. Mechanical and other forms of energy can be transformed in the other direction into thermal energy without such limitations.

Any object that has mass when stationary (thus called rest mass), equivalently has rest energy as can be calculated using Albert Einstein's equation E = mc2. Being a form of energy, rest energy can be transformed to or from other forms of energy, while the total amount of energy does not change. From this perspective, the amount of matter in the universe contributes to its total energy.

Similarly, all energy manifests as a proportionate amount of mass. For example, adding 25 kilowatt-hours (90 megajoules) of any form of energy to an object increases its mass by 1 microgram. If you had a sensitive enough mass balance or scale, this mass increase could be measured.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:11 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 22 March 2014