Friday, July 25, 2014

Aegis




I can still visualize certain details about this dream and I really don't think my writing is expressive enough to cause that. I wonder if other people also can recall sleeping dreams from years ago.

I have written before about how I sometime have had sleeping dreams that are based on reality, dreams while sleeping about work I did earlier.

So the reason I could still remember a sleeping dream from long ago could be because the dream is based on real memory. And then that makes me think that if I can sense the future then my sleeping dreams could be similar to my sleeping dreams that are real memory of past experiences at work.

I'm trying to find a reference I made in my journal years ago but I cannot recall enough specific words to find it again. I could have sworn I wrote once about that so-called pre-deployment period I have noted in my journal as being before about March 1998. I am certain I wrote in my journal one time about how I did something as part of that plan and I did not tell anyone about it. I might have written about how I was very careful about ensuring no one following me around would know about it either. Trying to recall specifically what I wrote I remember something about that US Navy recruiters office or whatever it was on the other side of the block where I lived near the Space Needle in Seattle. Also, I want to write something in association with a sleeping dream I wrote about a lockbox. I dreamed of specific numbers in that sleeping dream which is something that always get a lot of attention from me.

In the journal reference I am certain I made but now cannot find I think I was writing something about something I had locked away. Documents about stuff I did. And I just cannot shake the feeling that was something about some kind of construction. Sort of something like a safe deposit box where I stored plans about something I had created or something. This is going to nag me all night now not being able to find it again because I cannot recall specific words.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/09 7:42 AM
I had some kind of dream just before I awoke an hour or two ago that, while pleasant to ponder, sort of reminds me of when I first became homeless almost 4 years ago in the summer of 2005. The scenery was similar to those mountain roads I was driving on, but yet, I can clearly visualize certain details that tell me that location in my dream was definitely not that same area. I don't really know where it was. But I clearly saw my black Jeep Wrangler there as I was walking around at certain points and then at the beginning where I was driving it down a paved road. The details I can remember tell me it was definitely the same Jeep Wrangler. I can remember it had a fabric roof but I cannot visualize it well enough to see the texture of the fabric. I cannot visualize the wheels but of course I assume it did have wheels and that doesn't really seem an issue but as I was asleep, or maybe I was pondering all this just before I awoke, I was thinking in my sleep about the details I could visualize. The dream started with me driving the Jeep but I cannot visualize the steering wheel and I cannot even visualize details about the console but I can vaguely visualize looking through the windshield. The dream actually reminds me more of that sequence I described recently where "Khan" spots the "Enterprise" as it leaves orbit of that moon with the space station. The dream went on with me pulling off to the side of that 2-lane paved highway for some reason and I remember from the dream there was a backhoe excavation machine there in that area where I pulled off. I was probably fifty yards from the highway and I remember from the dream that someone was following me and it is that part that makes me think of that series of scenes about "Khan" spotting the "Enterprise." As I was near that machinery, I was in an area that seemed to hilly althoug I was generally at the top of the terrain and I am vaguely aware of the rolling terrain. The area seemed to have been clear-cut in the recent past but there was some low growth foliage around me and I could see a single tree with no leaves. As I mentioned, that reminds me of that area near that pond where I was sleeping in my Jeep Wrangler but yet the visualization in my mind from the dream is completely different. So anyway, I was about fifty yards off that main highway on a short stretch of dirt road that seemed to have been created to park that machinery and I was away that a very short distance down that highway in my direction of travel was a turn off road and I can almost visualize some kind of store and gas station that was just off that turn off. I remember details that suggest I stopped in there and was talking with the old man who owned the store and there was some kind of discussion about me finding more business for his store but I cannot visualize any of those details. I do know that I drove further down that turn off road but as I try to remember how I drove away from that machinery in order to get to that turn off road, I remember another scene that I can visualize that seems to happen before I stopped at that store. I was driving away from that machinery but I was driving backwards and then I was driving backwards up some kind of slope and then I was trying to stop but I was not stopping as I wanted to stop while on top of the peak of that slope. I did stop but I over-shot the peak slightly. It is that scene that reminds me of the planet Mars because all that terrain around me was some kind of reddish-clay dirt. I think there are more details about this scene that I do not now remember because I have been awake for a while. I am not certain how I went from there to that gas station but there but I do clearly remember driving down a road past that gas station and there seemed to be some abandoned houses down that way and there seemed to be some kind of sense in my dream about whether I should even be in that area. I think the series of scenes goes in the sequence of me driving down that road to a wooden bridge and I was concerned about whether I should drive over that bridge because I had no idea its condition. I could visualize that the surface was made mostly out of plywood and I could see that the surface was wet and I guess that was from the rain although I do not remember any rain in the dream but my visualization of the environment was gloomy enough to support the possibility that it was raining or had been raining intermittently. I can visualize looking over at a house that was off the road to my left and that was located in an area lower than the road. I vaguely recall seeing that the windows were boarded up. There were some other scenes of driving along dirt roads in the mountains but I do not remember the sequence. I remember standing out there looking at that bridge and I wanted to continue across it so I could explore what was beyond it but there is also that lingering sense of whether I should have even been in that area but I don't think it was public land. There are also some details about me with a hammer and I was inspecting the wood of that bridge but I am not really certain if I was actually doing that or if that was something I was thinking of doing while I was dreaming. There is also something about a snake under that bridge but again I am not certain if I ever went under there to inspect the structure. So the next series of scenes, as I think it happened in sequence, was of me after I drove a short distance back down that side road in the direction towards the gas station and I stopped and went inside a house that seemed abandoned. I could clearly visualize my Jeep Wrangler sitting there where I stopped and as I went towards the house. The next scene I remember was standing inside the room of the house, which only seemed to have one room, which I can only vaguely visualize within a foot or two of my location although I do have a sense that it was fairly large room and I am vaguely aware of a window on the far side of the room. I was standing there and I was next to the wall that faced the direction of travel back towards main highway, although the main highway was more towards my right side. I could see that the door to my left was open but I cannot visualize any details beyond it. My Jeep was parked in that direction, but if I stretched my left arm straight out then my Jeep was about 45 degrees behind my left arm. I could not see it through the window behind me but it was situated between my field of view out that window and the open door to my left. Then a car drove past the house and in the direction of the bridge and I think it stopped but I am not certain. It made an odd sound as though not unlike the sound a space ship would make in an old science fiction movie but that is only my first guess at how to describe it because I cannot now remember how it sounded in the dream. But I do remember thinking about how to describe it and I seemed to have pondered over that for a brief time in my dream and I eventually decided that it resembled a compact version of the Delorean car from "Back To The Future" but one other difference is that it was painted black in my dream. I am also left with the vague sense the occupants of the car had been following me but I am not really certain. I remember that I stood there in the same spot and I caught a glimpse of the car through the open door and I did not want them to see me but I also did not try to conceal myself. I don't remember anything else at that point and I think that is when I awoke and got up out of bed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2009 excerpt ends]



































DSC00325.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Ghosts_Of_Mars.html


Ghosts Of Mars


- Who's that? - She showed up last night.
Checked herself in. Insisted on being locked up here with us.
Well, wake her up, sunshine.
Let's see what she has to say.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
- Who are you? - Whitlock.
What are you doing in the holding tank, Whitlock?
It's the only safe place at the moment, okay?
- Can I go back to sleep now? - No, you can't!
I need answers. What's going on out there?
What's your I.D.?
Dr. Arlene Whitlock. I'm the Spec Six science officer...
in charge of the mining operation at Drucker's Ridge.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Ghosts_Of_Mars.html


Ghosts Of Mars


What did you see at Drucker's Ridge?
I was at the mine when they called a work stoppage.
It was a Section 740, a "scientifically significant find."
A 740 applies to any number of things found on Mars.
A biological organism, an indication of water, things like that.
After we dynamited the mountain, we discovered an entrance.
It was a tunnel carved into the rock.
it had been hidden underneath the outer walls for centuries...
and someone other than man had carved it.
Jesus!
- What the hell was that? - I don't know.
Let's get the hell out of here!
It was me.
I opened Pandora's box.





http://www.tv.com/shows/lost/ab-aeterno-1310216/

tv.com


Lost Season 6 Episode 9

Ab Aeterno

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: Mar 23, 2010



http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ab_Aeterno_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 9 - "Ab Aeterno"


[Flashback - Circa 1867. The Man in Black is shown sitting on a log, overlooking a valley. Jacob enters.]

JACOB: Good morning

MAN IN BLACK: Morning.

[Jacob sits down. The Man in Black is lightly juggling the white rock given to him by Richard earlier.]

JACOB: I see you got my present.

MAN IN BLACK: Don't gloat, Jacob. It doesn't become you.

JACOB: So you tried to kill me?

MAN IN BLACK: You expect an apology?

JACOB: No. I guess I'm just wondering why you did it.

MAN IN BLACK: Because I want to leave. Just let me leave, Jacob.

JACOB: As long as I'm alive, you're not going anywhere.

MAN IN BLACK: Well then, now you know why I want to kill you. And I will kill you, Jacob.

JACOB: Even if you do so, somebody else will take my place.

MAN IN BLACK: Then I'll kill them too.

[Jacob reaches into his pouch and pulls out the bottle of wine. He offers it to the Man in Black.]

JACOB: Here. Something for you to pass the time.

[The Man in Black takes the bottle.]

JACOB: I'll see you around.

[Jacob departs.]

MAN IN BLACK: Sooner than you think.

[The Man in Black raises the bottle of wine and turns it upside down. He smashes the bottle against the log


































DSC03435.JPG



































DSC00290.JPG



































DSC00329.JPG



































DSC00368.JPG



































DSC00409.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2656658/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Pilot (2013)


Deep in the forest, Dale "Barbie" Barbara digs a hole. He tosses in the dead body of a man wrapped in a sheet.


Barbie speeds out of the woods and calls someone, saying there's a problem, their guy tried to renegotiate "aggressively." Sheriff Duke and Deputy Linda pass him and run his plate.

He's watching them drive away when he fails to notice the cows in the road. He crashes into a ditch in their pasture. He's standing there, angry about not having a spare tire, when birds fly off into the air and the ground starts to shake.


Suddenly, there's a loud thump out in the cow pasture.


In the woods, Barbie shows Julia the boundaries of the dome. He thinks they might be stuck in there awhile. He thinks even if they get out, the army will quarantine Chester's Mill. He's ex-military. They come up to a house and see a woman stumbling outside -- the dome sliced her arm off.


Julia takes the injured woman to the hospital, expecting her husband Peter, a doctor, to be working there. She's told he hasn't work Sundays in months.


Out in the pasture late at night, Junior approaches Barbie, wanting to start something. Barbie warns him it's a bad idea. Julie interrupts them. She still hasn't found her husband.


Julia points out a photo of her husband Peter on the mantle. It's the man Barbie buried. She thinks her husband isn't there because he's having an affair. She's sure he'll turn up.










From 7/28/1957 ( premiere US film "The Cyclops" ) To 11/10/2009 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/28/1999 ( premiere US TV series "Futurama"::series premiere episode "Space Pilot 3000" ) To 11/10/2009 is 3880 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Lanigan's Rabbi" ) is 3880 days



From 12/12/1950 ( premiere US film "Revenue Agent" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 16079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/2009 is 16079 days



From 6/7/1955 ( premiere US TV series "The $64,000 Question" ) To 11/10/2009 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 9940 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/10/2009 is 6814 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1984 ( premiere US film "Bachelor Party" ) is 6814 days



From 7/21/1950 ( premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) To 11/10/2009 is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) is 10831 days



From 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) To 11/10/2009 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) To 11/10/2009 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 3/5/1997 ( premiere US TV series "The Jenny McCarthy Show" ) is 32158 days

32158 = 16079 + 16079

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/2009 is 16079 days



[ See also: To Be Continued? ]



http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6320534-under-the-dome

goodreads


Under the Dome

by Stephen King


On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester's Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener's hand is severed as "the dome" comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when -- or if -- it will go away.

Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens -- town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician's assistant at the hospital, a select-woman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing -- even murder -- to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn't just short. It's running out.

Hardcover, 1074 pages

Published November 10th 2009 by Scribner

original title Under the Dome

ISBN 1439148503 (ISBN13: 9781439148501)





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=86870


Barack Obama


901 - Remarks at a Memorial Service at Fort Hood, Texas

November 10, 2009


To the Fort Hood community; to Admiral Mullen, General Casey, General Cone, Secretary McHugh, Secretary Gates; most importantly, to family, friends, and members of our Armed Forces: We come together filled with sorrow for the 13 Americans that we have lost, with gratitude for the lives that they led, and with a determination to honor them through the work we carry on.

This is a time of war, yet these Americans did not die on a foreign field of battle. They were killed here, on American soil










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/releaseinfo

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Release Info

USA 21 July 1950 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/fullcredits

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Full Cast & Crew

Directed by


James Stewart ... Tom Jeffords
Jeff Chandler ... Cochise
Jay Silverheels ... Geronimo










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Quotes


[first lines]

[opening narration]

Tom Jeffords: This is the story of a land, of the people who lived on it in the year 1870, and of a man whose name was Cochise. He was an Indian - leader of the Chiricahua Apache tribe. I was involved in the story and what I have to tell happened exactly as you'll see it - the only change will be that when the Apaches speak, they will speak in our language. What took place is part of the history of Arizona and it began for me here where you see me riding.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Quotes


Tom Jeffords: The story started when I saw some buzzards circling in the sky. The buzzard is a smart bird. Something or somebody was getting ready to die. I figured it was a hurt deer or a rabbit or a snake.

[Jeffords spots a wounded Apache youth staggering in a ravine]

Tom Jeffords: Not a rabbit, not a deer... his kind was more dangerous than a snake. He was an Apache. For ten years we'd been on a savage war with his people - a bloody, no-give-no-take war.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Quotes


Tom Jeffords: When the Indian wishes to signal his brother, he does so by smoke sign. This is the white man's signal. My brothers far away can look at this and understand my meaning. We call this mail. And the men who carry the mail are like the air that carries the Apache smoke signals.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Journal June 12, 2006, Supplemental

There must be some reason to these thoughts [ , I think now having just awoken from sleep, ] I was having awhile back about the opening scenes to the upcoming movie HALO. I was thinking of how the story goes behind the military person that inspired Master Chief. It begins with the real MCPO arriving at his post on some planet. It is an isolated post in some kind of wasteland, desert, mountainous region. He arrives, talks with a few people, walks around. The structure is some kind of pre-fab building with a lot of walkways and observation positions, a lot of defensive positions. You can hear the clanking of deckplates and gratings as people walk around. MCPO finds a place to sit down his gear and look out over the land. He places a photo of an attractive blond woman, a weather forecaster


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Quotes


Tom Jeffords: Cochise can't even read a map, but he and his men know every gulley, every foot of every mountain, every waterhole in Arizona. His horses can go twice as far as yours in a day, and his men can run on foot as far as a horse can run. He can't write his name, but his intelligence service knows when you got to Fort Grant and how many men you got. He stopped the Butterfield Stage from running. He stopped the U.S. Mail from going through. And for the first time in Indian history, he has all the Apaches from all the tribes fighting under one command.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1950)

Quotes


Geronimo: White men pay many dollars for the scalp of an Apache.

Tom Jeffords: I know.

Geronimo: Then why did you not take his scalp?

Tom Jeffords: If I kill an Apache, it will not be for scalp or money.

Geronimo: Why not? My people and your people are at war.

Tom Jeffords: It is not my way to fight.

Geronimo: It is the way of all white eyes!

Tom Jeffords: It is not my way!

Apache warrior: You are a woman, maybe!

Tom Jeffords: It is well-known that Apaches do not take scalps either, and they are not women.










See, I know this is supposed to be referenced here because I heard it echoed in a live television news broadcast a short while ago. Those are the variables I have written about before many times.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/08 11:15 PM
It is all ultimately about the piracy of my secret identity.

Nothing more. The situation was dire and I had to have my memory suppressed so we could proceed on prosecuting the pirates.

I wish I could remember how I explained all this to my wife before I left. Nothing is more important to me than her and I do not want to lose her.

I do not understand why I am being forced to live away from her for so long.

The pirates are creating the environment that forces me to prosecute them which in turn requires my continued deployment.

I have people that are working very well on the contingency plan for this very situation but it is the pirates that are forcing us to prosecute them for the piracy of my secret identity, for which the contingency plan was created.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/08 11:20 PM
Oh yeah. I remember now the thoughts I was having recently. Something about that time I was POW in Iraq in 1981. Something similar to what happened to Denzil Washington's character in "Richocet" with the prostitute. I have been thinking of similar associations. They have been trying to break up my marriage because Phoebe is also my business partner.

I don't want to write much about that because I will not let them wreck our marriage by their extortion. I do not want Phoebe to even have to consider what is happening. Apparently it has gone too far though. There is still more that I do not want to write. I will discuss all my ideas and thoughts with my wife in person but only in private.

I do not understand why I cannot just start stomping these goddamned pirates into the pavement and be done with their goddamned infestation.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/08 11:27 PM
I have also been thinking it could have something to do with how Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda got control of the Jimmi Hendrix works. First they murder the artist and then they turn his heirs against each other.

So if they cannot murder me when they try to, then they could try to get my wife to divorce me and then they use they somehow get control of our assets through the divorce proceedings.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/08 11:31 PM
My counter-strategy was to marry a woman I loved endlessly and then do everything I could to keep her happy with me.

And to try every day to not let them murder anyone involved in my business.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/08 11:38 PM
"I don't want people looking in on our lives. I don't think I made my bed today."



Frasier (Repeat)

10 KSTW: Friday, April 18 11:30 PM
Sitcom

Here's Looking at You
Frasier buys a telescope for his dad, who meets a woman.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/08 2:19 PM
That could also be the reason for the ending of the 1982 movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" where "Linda" gets the letter from "Doug" that he is not coming to the prom.

It is something about me taking Phoebe to her senior prom but then someone wrote her a letter for me, or they gave her a letter I wrote before I left for the Osirak mission, of several versions I wrote for contingency planning purposes, to let her know I could not take her. I am thinking that event in part of the dialog in "Shag" where they are talking about the boyfriend who breaks his leg. In 1981, Phoebe was told that I had broken my leg and I was recuperating overseas somewhere, possibly on a hospital ship that was out to sea.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/08 2:24 PM
In 1983, I had my clone in Ashdown ask Lesa Jewell to go to the prom, as friends, because her boyfriend, who had already graduated from high school, could not make it back to town for the senior prom, that Lesa Jewell and I could go to because we were juniors. My clone was also class president that year and was in charge of producing the senior prom.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/23/2006 1:18 PM
I just realized it must have been March 3rd when I moved into that Crosslands hotel out in Spokane Valley back in 2004 after quitting Microsoft. I remember it snowed heavily that day which corresponds to this weather archive. I would have said that I moved in there on the second at the latest, but I guess it could have been the third. I remember one of the receptionists made a comment about how it had started snowing as soon as I came in and I wondered about that comment. I was going crazy in that place after a while, but in retrospect, I would much rather be back there than here, without a doubt. Damn I miss having a car, to just be able to get out and drive around at night. The bastards were following me everywhere but at least I could have something to do in trying to shake them off. I hate it here and having to be around these people beyond tolerance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/15/07 3:06 PM
The zombies out here are making some specific threats towards me. I am seeing them acting scenes from movies that are part of my work. I am hoping to get to start slapping them around in a manner they deserve but I am following strict orders about rules of engagement and so far I cannot take decisive action against their threats towards my personal safety.



They follow me around every where and act out scenes from my movies that seem personally threatening to me and if I complain, then they can just say they were acting. The fact remains they are personally following me around and acting in a threatening manner just to send me a message because I am investigating their criminal conspiracy and activity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


[Bridge]

(Enterprise is at Red Alert as she orbits a muddy looking planet. Every so often the ship shakes.)

KIRK: Stay on top of it, Mister Sulu.

SULU: We're holding orbit, sir. The helm is sluggish.

SCOTT: Control circuits threatening to overload, Captain.

KIRK: Understood, Engineer. Mister Spock? We can't avoid these areas of turbulence.

SPOCK: I believe we'll have them plotted in a few more orbits, Captain.

(Sulu's console explodes and he is thrown to the floor, unconscious.)

KIRK: Sickbay. To the Bridge.

SCOTT: Switching to manual, Captain. Do we maintain this orbit?

KIRK: Spock?

SPOCK: This is of great scientific importance, Captain. We're actually passing through ripples in time.

KIRK: Maintain orbit. Open the channel to Starfleet Command. Precautionary measure, Lieutenant. Broadcast to Starfleet Command my past week's log entries, starting with the unusual readings we had on the instruments and how they led us here. Inform Starfleet Command that apparently something or someone down on this planet

(McCoy enters)

KIRK: (pointing to Sulu) Bones. Can effect changes in time, causing turbulent waves of space displacement.

MCCOY: Some heart flutter. Better risk a few drops of cordrazine.

KIRK: Tricky stuff. Are you sure you want to risk

(The hypo is administered and Sulu opens his eyes.)

MCCOY: You were about to make a medical comment, Jim?

KIRK: Who, me, Doctor?










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/21/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mr. President"::"The President's Brother" ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/cia.html ]



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50540

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters in Hot Springs

July 23, 1994

President's High School Reunion

Q. What are your thoughts as you return to the State, Mr. President?

The President. I'm very happy to be—I'm gratified that I can be here. So many of my classmates and I have survived these last 30 years in reasonably good shape. We're here together; we're having a wonderful time. We just did a lot of reminiscing. I got to go through the high school and see some of the wonderful new things that are being done at the technology center here. But mostly it's just a time for getting together with family and friends.










From 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) to 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 11/15/1966 ( the United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of the planet Earth ) is 1218 days



From 7/21/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) to 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 9/2/1965 ( the first day of my biological brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is 2375 days



From 3/10/1964 ( my biological uncle Prince Edward the Earl of Essex the son of my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 4334 days

4334 = 2167 + 2167

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/9/1971 ( my biological brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) is 2167 days



http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar


Solar System: Wed 1976 Jan 21

Mars
Distance (AU)
0.743



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

0.743 astronomical unit = 69 066 026.667 mile [survey, US]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera,_Croatia


Vera, Croatia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vera is village in Croatia


Name

Villages Trpinja, Bobota and Vera share common legend about origin of their names.


from word faith (Serbian:vera) was created name of village Vera.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 1:06 PM
Goddamnit I wake up feeling a hundred times worse than when I went to sleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 8:46 PM
I was going to note after watching the 2004 film "The Day After Tomorrow" on television the other day my observation about the actor Perry King and that woman who also had a role in that film and about how that made me think of that "The Outer Limits" episode the two of them starred in. Perry King was a Senator who was injured in a car wreck and the woman was the doctor who examined him and who determined he was not human. I think about it again now because I saw Perry King in a dream just before I awoke from an extended nap and I have been thinking about that dream. I cannot remember other details that lead up to the scenes I remember but I seem to be flying through the sky at night and I might have actually been wearing a "Superman" outfit in the dream but I did not see any details in the dream that suggest I was wearing that clothing. I do have the sense from the dream that I was wearing clothing similar to "Superman" though. I was flying through the sky and I was looking down and I seemed to be looking for something. I think I was using my X-ray vision to see if I could see the thermal energy from a person in a house I had just left and I am aware of looking down at trees and I could see some kind of thermal visuals down below me on the ground. I saw something else too and I was trying to figure out what it was and that was in another location from where I had been first looking. I was looking at something that was similar to that thermal image from my X-ray vision but at another time the visual seemed to be a silver bar in the shape of a rectangle, where the previous X-ray thermal image was a reddish rectangle bar. Then I was on the ground and the details are vague but the object I had seen might have been below the ground.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock


ESTEBAN: Wait a minute! ...We don't know what we're talking about here.

DAVID: Why don't we beam it up?

ESTEBAN: Oh no you don't! Regulations specifically state, 'nothing shall be beamed aboard until danger of contamination has been eliminated.'

SAAVIK: Captain, ...the logical alternative is obvious. ...Beaming down to the surface is permitted.

ESTEBAN: Yes, if the Captain decides that the mission is vital and reasonably free of danger.

DAVID: Captain, please, ...we'll take the risk, but we've got to find out what it is.

SAAVIK: Or who.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/24/07 5:18 AM
I don't see any point to us maintaining a secret marriage, though, when I get back home and there is no reason why we can't tell anyone she wants to that we are married. Or something like that. I don't remember who knew we were married and who didn't know she and I are married. The cat is out of the bag now, that is for certain. I wonder if they tricked me into revealing all this? It could just be that I knew there was going to be a day when she and I could finally reveal that we have been married for a long time. Somehow, I was told that it was all right to start revealing our life together. The point was never to remain living in secret, as prisoners in our own country, but there was danger to my family because of the Microsoft-Corbis insurrection that has targeted me as they work to pirate my identity. Something like that. I have always wanted to have a normal life with Phoebe and just live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and to brag about what a great woman I was married to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade.pdf

"INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE"


KNIGHT
I was chosen because I was the bravest and the most worthy. The honor was mine until another came to challenge me to single combat. I pass it to you who vanquished me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/2006 9:08 PM


One time when I was living in that Crossland hotel, I was trying to evade the people stalking me and I rushed out to my Jeep on a whim late one night and drove all the way to Missoula before turning around and heading back. I sensed that the people in Missoula at the gas station knew who I was and was reporting details about me to someone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 3:38 PM
I wonder if Phoebe and I were in Montana a lot during that last year we were together and that was why I was driving there those times without understanding why I was going there. I would drive all the way to Missoula and then just turn around and drive back. I also "remember" from the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, that I was considering a job in Missoula to work for the Forestry Service but instead took that job that Microsoft offered me in 1998. I wanted to live in Montana, though.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 5:05 PM
I "remember" back from that time in 1997 that I had a brown suit that I liked a lot that could actually be a substitute for the U.S. Navy khaki uniform, at least in terms of the color. As for the style, it was a good match for the dress blue U.S. Navy officer's uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2007 excerpt ends]





http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/burymewithit.html


MODEST MOUSE


"Bury Me With It"

We were shootin' at a mound of dirt.
Well nothing was broken, nothing was hurt.
But I probably really should have been at work.
But if my freetime's gone, would you promise me this?

That you will please bury me with it?
Please bury me with it!

Well sure as planets come, I know that they end.
And if I'm here when that happens, will you promise me this my friend?

Please bury me with it!
I just don't need none of that Mad Max bullshit.

Well the suit got tight and it split at the seams.
But I kept it out of habit and I kept it really clean.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 1:13 AM
I have been trying to fall asleep for a while now but I don't feel the least bit sleepy and it is worse because my leg aches. So anyway, I just now suddenly remembered a dream I had just before waking up last time, or at I think it was just before waking up, but I know it was the last time I was asleep and I woke up I guess about 8:00 AM yesterday. There were several sequences in the dream but I only remember now this one scene that I wanted to write about after I got up. As I write this now I think to myself that I woke up after the dream I wanted to write about and I might have gone back to sleep for a short time because I was thinking about how I could no longer visualize the details I wanted to remember from the dream. The dream seemed to be of me in a bank and I was given a key to a safety deposity box and I could clearly see the four digit number on the key and then I could see that I was looking at a wall with the doors of a group of safety deposit boxes and one of those doors matched the number on the key. I found myself thinking after I woke up though that these setting seemed to precisely match what I would see if I was in a post office though and I even thought during the dream that whatever was in my safety deposit box was getting more packed because apparently information was being put into it and that matches precisely to a mailbox in a U.S. Post Office. But yet, the notion lingers that it had something to do with a safety deposit box and that remains as an important notion despite the fact that my visualizations seem to match with the post office. So I was standing there and I clearly saw the number on the key but there was some dialog in my mind that I was not going to open that box at that time and so I was walking through the notional bank office but that visually seemed to be a post office and I was going into another room and I cannot now remember what happened there. It seemed there was another storage locker that I was going in there for but I cannot remember anything else except some scenes as I walked around through the structures in that bank or post office. I found myself wondering several times after waking about that number on that key and I think it was '6943' but there was some uncertainty in my mind after waking up because I could no longer visualize it although I feel certain that I did visualize it clearly during the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:29 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 25 July 2014