Monday, July 28, 2014

"Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy"




Today while sleeping another very vivid dream that I have been thinking about since waking up and getting out of the bed. The dream was one of many sleeping dreams I recall from sleeping last time and I woke up from it and went back to sleep for a while. I don't now recall the last sleeping dream when I got out of bed or any of the others. I have been thinking today about how to rank that vivid dream among the other vivid dreams I still recall. I can think of only three others and that one today is definitely one. There have been others I guess but the ones from recent years seem most important. For instance, there was the dream where I woke up in my bedroom apartment in Redmond back in the year 2002 or 2003 and I was terrified while awake because the digital display on the clock radio next to my bed had stopped and I walked out of the room before I finally came to my senses. Another time I was scared because there seemed to be a fire reflecting off the open door of my bedroom in that same apartment.

Today I am thinking of three vivid dreams in the past few years and that one today was not the most vivid. The dream about the river has been the most vivid but I cannot now recall if it was more vivid that the alarm clock dream. Maybe so. The dream about the river though a few years ago was highly prescient about a re-broadcast of a "The Simpsons" episode I watched for the first time on television a few hours later that day. One has to actually watch the episode to understand the significance, at least I did.

The sleeping dream today is comparably in vividness to that dream that included the part about me wresting with the deer. I can't decide how to rank it because the antlers dream was equally unpleasant to the pleasant intensity of the dream today.

The antlers dream wasn't prescient of anything I can recall.

The notion lingers in my mind today that the "paradise is a state of mind" theory I have been working on is something outside my control. Perhaps someone else controls when I get to experience. Perhaps I can go there any time I want to and I am just denying myself for a reason. For a cause.

There is always that intense level of some kind of disappointment. As being robbed of something. The intensity of the dream dissipates and I find myself feeling disappointment about returning to reality and about losing the intensity of that seemingly real experience. The part that bothers me I can't really describe. Maybe it's just because it didn't last long enough.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call. The reality of non-reality is something that the human mind, at least my own human mind, cannot understand until actually in the presence of such new wisdom. Sometimes I think that only someone as dumb as myself can be. Something. I don't know.

So, but anyway, what I gave strong thought to throughout today is again a notion that I thought about before and that I was trying to recall just how extensively I had thought it through on past occasions and I cannot recall very much but what I was thinking again about today and seemingly really for the first time to really give it serious consideration is that I my sense of reality as I sit here today is a complete fabrication and that is consistent was thoughts that have been present in my mind the past couple of days or more. The notion is that this entire universe that I perceive, which includes all of you, is a complete fabrication. I actually was feeling, and still do to the same extent as earlier today, that I actually exist in the very distant future of this present day and the world I am living in is some kind of hallucination I am now experiencing for the purpose of scientific research. I don't feel like going into a lot more detail about it right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


GUINAN: Soran is a name I haven't heard in a long time.

PICARD: You remember him?

GUINAN: Yes.

PICARD: Guinan. It is very important that you tell me everything that you know. We think that Soran has developed a weapon, ...a terrible weapon. One that might even give him enough power to destroy...

GUINAN: Soran doesn't care about weapons or power. He just cares about getting back to the Nexus.

PICARD: What's the 'Nexus'?

GUINAN: The energy ribbon that destroyed that ship was just not some random phenomenon travelling through the universe. It's a doorway to another place that we call the Nexus. It's a place that I've tried very, very hard to forget.

PICARD: What happened to you?

GUINAN: It was like being inside joy. As if joy was something tangible ...and you could wrap yourself in it like a blanket. And never in my entire life have I been as content.

PICARD: And then you were beamed away from there.

GUINAN: Pulled. Ripped away.










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-102/script-vo---102.186.113/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Guts

Episode 102


OPENING CREDITS

Tank

In Atlanta, Rick is still sitting in the tank when the voice is heard on the radio again.

Man on radio: Hey, are you alive in there?

Rick: Hello? Hello?

Man on radio: There you are. You had me wondering.

Rick: Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?

Man on radio: Yeah, I can see you. You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news.

Rick: There's good news?

Man on radio: No.

Rick: Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here.

Man on radio: Oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:58 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 28 July 2014