Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Paradise Syndrome





























DSC03925.JPG










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Dr. Emmett Brown: Time machine? I haven't invented any time machine.

Marty McFly: Okay. I'll prove it to you. Look at my driver's license.



































DSC00849.JPG



































DSC03929.JPG



































DSC00850.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:41 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: "Ask yourself if that pattern is just a convenient way of avoiding the truth"


From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:28 AM

To:

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003

Well, I know I have the winning lottery ticket. I just don’t when the lottery drawing will be held. These are details of course that I am not going to publish on my public blog.

The people who forced me to live this way are stealing at this very moment this information that is so valuable to them. This is why they have forced me into homeless and destitution.





From 10/18/1960 to 11/2/2003 is 15720 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Max Walker: I'll tell you this, if I can't go back to save her; this scumbag is not going back to steal money.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000241/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Jean-Claude Van Damme

Date of Birth

18 October 1960










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/


tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV


Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor. On their run from the angry mob, the watch breaks and they are the only two moving in a world where time has stopped. Despite an easy to follow manual for watch repair, it takes the pair 15 years to get the watch repaired


AIRED: 11/2/03










http://thehomestead.riverstoneres.com/Apartments/module/map_and_directions/property[id]/60881/


THE HOMESTEAD APARTMENTS


The Homestead Apartments

15720 East 4th Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington 99037


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:41 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: "Ask yourself if that pattern is just a convenient way of avoiding the truth"


From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 3:58 PM

To: L1.

Subject: And now for something really crazy.


Considering what I just wrote about how the facts are impossible to ignore I couldn't help but relay something in support of that notion.

However, I can't blame you for not understanding the full implications of this note I crafted and that is because it is more complex than most others I created.

The crazy part is about how the timing came about. That's probably the part that is most complex about this note other than simply the whole idea is ridiculousness.

Only because of a sleeping dream I had one night, carefully documented, did I find myself beginning the process of moving back to Spokane Valley.

I wasn't going to send you any more of my ramblings but this is one I am kind of fond of and it is associated with my plans to move to Spokane Valley.

There is nothing in this email that is about the business of my pending lease of the apartment so you don't have to read it and I know you're busy with other stuff. I'm thinking about it because of how I am looking forward to moving into that new apartment and then this content is associated with the bizarre circumstances of my life I find myself mixed up in.

In this note I try to document a certain improbability and that improbability supports the notion I have documented a lot on my public blog about time-travel. The key point is how I try to establish the improbability of the timing of a sleeping dream I had as it associated with a "The Simpsons" episode I watched later and also about other episode titled "Cloverdale."

"Cloverdale" is the part that really got to me. Then I started seeing a pattern - a subtle pattern - associated there. I tripped over "Cloverdale" because seemingly at random - and this is where I think a lot about the possibility of coincidence - because the measure of coincidence is a degree of the subtle - I discovered The Homestead Apartments just a few days before I watched for the first time "Cloverdale" and that was fascinating to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:20 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 18 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/crossroads.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/crossroads-part-2-832200/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Episode 20

Crossroads, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2007 on Syfy

Col. Tigh attempts to decipher the strange music he is hearing in his head while Baltar's trial comes to a conclusion. Key members of the fleet discover that they may be the Final Five Cylons.

AIRED: 3/25/07










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


PICARD: Reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated.














http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.


Max Walker: I'll tell you this, if I can't go back to save her; this scumbag is not going back to steal money.










From 10/18/1960 ( Jean-Claude Van Damme ) to 11/2/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror XIV" ) is 15720 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor.

AIRED: 11/2/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s05e21

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

Three Hearts


What is this? I'm not gonna stop you.
What, I'm free to go? I walk? Yeah, you walk.
But freedom, that's another matter entirely.
I never thought I'd be famous.
That's how this ends, right? One moment I'm standing here, Paul Angelo in the flesh.
The next, I'm just some rumor the old cats will tell probies in FLETC.
That crazy undercover who got in too deep, and Hetty Lange herself capped him out by the docks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.metrolyrics.com/wild-thing-lyrics-tone-loc.html

METROLYRICS


TONE LOC

Wild Thing


Wild thing
She like to do the wild thing
Please, baby, please

Wild thing

Doin' a little show at the local discotheque
This fine young chick was on my jock so I say what the heck
She want to come on stage and do her little dance
So I said, "Chill for now but maybe later, you'll get your chance"

So when the show was finished I took her around the way
And what do you know she was good to go without a word to say
We was all alone and she said, "Tone, let me tell you one thing
I need 50 dollars to make you holler, I get paid to do the wild thing"

Say what
Yo love you must be kidding
You're walkin' babe
Just break out of here
Hasta la vista baby

Wild thing



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 24 July 2014