Friday, July 18, 2014

"If you haven't noticed, this isn't Neiman Marcus."




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s09e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson


But I can't leave my car until the parking guy gets here.
Oh! Why did l drink all that crab juice? Hmm! - Don't even think about it, pal!





Homer Simpson: But I can't leave my car until the parking guy gets here. Oh! Why did l drink all that crab juice? Hmm!

US Postal Service Letter Carrier: Don't even think about it, pal!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:23 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Wednesday 02 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/warning-not-invitation.html


"Warning, not invitation."



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Need some help?
No.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Infestation


Barbie, can you hear me? There's a switch under the right side of the control panel.
You need to flip it.
Barbie, listen to me, reach under the right side and flip the switch towards you.
Just do it.
Trust me.
(Engine starts back up, steadies) What just happened? It's like I picked up extra fuel.
Like it switched over to another tank.
Now I can land it safe.
(Tires squeak) (Engine idling) (Applause) Hey.
Good job.
Reserve tank, huh? Well, it came in handy when I had to make a few trips out of Chester's Mill.
Those drug runs you used to do with Coggins.
It's all ancient history.
(Deeply inhales) Well, I got to say (Sighs) I never expected to be the one thanking you for saving my life.
Yeah, well meet the new Big Jim.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-city-of-new-york-vs-homer-simpson-1464/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 9 Episode 1

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Pleasant Female Voice: Thank you for calling the Parking Violations Bureau. To plead 'Not Guilty' press one now.

(Homer presses one)

Pleasant Female Voice: Thank You. Your call has been…

Gruff Male Voice: Rejected.



































DSC03609.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=extant-2014&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Extant (2014)

Extinct


(thud in distance) His process speeds are picking up.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265459/quotes

IMDb


One Hour Photo (2002)

Quotes


Sy Parrish: Most people don't take snapshots of the little things. The used Band-Aid, the guy at the gas station, the wasp on the Jell-O. But these are the things that make up the true picture of our lives. People don't take pictures of these things.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:38 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 08 June 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/06/echoes-echoes-echoes-they-are-echoes-i.html


Echoes. Echoes. Echoes. They are echoes I hear everyday. Not to mention the direct action against me that was literally in front of my face



This really mostly somewhat didn't turn into the specific message that flashed into my mind. I can't recall where to find the specific reference I wanted originally to make, paused as I have the video.

So what I think is happening is this.

A cursory search revealed details that reminded me that I might have been making oblique references to a sleeping dream.

I am sitting here today trying to find specific references to that sleeping dream from long ago that I now still remember as I do still remember many other sleeping dreams from over the years.

I do not recall that particular sleeping dream because of its topic.

What I think is happening is that I am confusing myself because I deliberately did not make specific references to specific details.

I did not make specific references to details and I made only oblique references to details and my mind remembers now only the specific details I *wanted* to reference.

I remember many other sleeping dreams that consist of a great deal of other topics. The sleeping dream from the past I am trying to recall now was primarily about me seeing Phoebe sitting in a wheelchair and then she throws off her bikini top although my visualization of her is very very vague at that point. That reminds me now similar to how I wrote a decade ago about how my sleeping dreams seemed to be of words being read to my sleeping mind.

And there is the strong sense in my mind now just now again I wrote about this in my blog. Since I cannot recall specific details I am left with only the feeling that I wrote about how I was standing on a floor in a building and there was something similar to an atrium construction below where I could see her on floor below me. I would have sworn I wrote details about how my activities were associated with US CIA machinery that was some kind of communication device. These past few hours I have worked to construct this note, or less than a few hours, has made me think about that detail again and I think about how that device was some kind of rotary device. "Add WiFi" is the message this moment. Unrelated to that sleeping dream. Count it up. See for yourselves.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


22– Ripostes


The other Bear remained discreetly out of everyone's range. The raid commander had just learned a lesson that he'd pass on to his regimental intelligence officer.

"Red Storm Rising"

"More radars coming on. Down Beats!" warned the ESM technician. "I count ten-count is increasing. Fourteen-eighteen!" the air-search radar operator sang out next.

"Radar contacts, bearing zero-three-four, range one-eight-zero miles. I count four targets, now five-six targets.










http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/d/disney6472/itsasmallworld512140.html

ST Lyrics


Disney - It's a small world


it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small, small world










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship (2014)

Pilot: Phase Six


Sir, we have a fire order.
It came across all channels, but it's garbled.
They cannot authenticate.
[ Alarm blaring, man speaking indistinctly ] - Lieutenant? - Confirmed fire order, sir, but the target's unclear.
Vampire, Vampire, Vampire!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


LILY: You've got to go? ...I envy you. The world you're going to.

PICARD: I envy you. Taking these first steps into a new frontier. ...I shall miss you, Lily.

(Picard kisses her on the cheek)

PICARD: Picard to Enterprise. Energise.

[Enterprise-E bridge]

PICARD: Report.

WORF: The moon's gravitational field obscured our warp signature. The Vulcans did not detect us.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Clancy Tom, Red Storm Rising

Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


20 – The Dance of the Vampires


"New radar contact. Designate Raid-2-"

"What?" snapped Baker. Next came a call from the fighters.

"Clipper Base, this is Slugger Lead. I have a visual on my target." The squadron commander was trying to examine the target on his long-range TV camera. When he spoke, the anguish in his voice was manifest. "Warning, warning, this is not a Badger. We've been shooting at Kelt missiles!"

"Raid-2 is seventy-three aircraft, bearing two-one-seven, range one-three-zero miles. We have a Big Bulge radar tracking the formation," said the CIC talker.

Toland cringed as the new contacts were plotted. "Admiral, we've been had."

The group tactical warfare officer was pale as he toggled his microphone. "Air Warning Red. Weapons free! Threat axis is two-one-seven. All ships turn as necessary to unmask batteries."

The Tomcats had all been drawn off, leaving the formation practically naked. The only armed fighters over the formation were Foch's eight Crusaders, long since retired from the American inventory. On a terse command from their carrier, they went to afterburner and rocketed southwest toward the Backfires. Too late.

The Bear already had a clear picture of the American formations. The Russians could not determine ship type, but they could tell large from small, and identify the missile cruiser Ticonderoga by her distinctive radar emissions. The carriers would be close to her. The Bear relayed the information to her consorts. A minute later, the seventy Backfire bombers launched their hundred forty AS-6 Kingfish missiles and turned north at full military power. The Kingfish was nothing like the Kelt. Powered by a liquid-fuel rocket engine, it accelerated to nine hundred knots and began its descent, its radar-homing head tracking on a preprogrammed target area ten miles wide. Every ship in the center of the formation had several missiles assigned.

"Vampire, Vampire!" the CIC talker said aboard Ticonderoga. "We have numerous incoming missiles. Weapons free."

The group antiair warfare officer ordered the cruiser's Aegis weapons system into full automatic mode. Tico had been built with this exact situation in mind. Her powerful radar/computer system immediately identified the incoming missiles as hostile and assigned each a priority of destruction. The computer was completely on its own, free to fire on its electronic will at anything diagnosed as a threat. Numbers, symbols, and vectors paraded across the master tactical display. The fore and aft twin missile launchers trained out at the first targets and awaited the orders to fire. Aegis was state-of-the-art, the best SAM system yet devised



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 18 July 2014