Monday, July 21, 2014

Damn. There is it. Priceless.




Standing in the kitchen eating a sandwich I turned on the television to look for something interesting to watch. I read the summary text and it seemed half-way interesting and there is probable cause that any mainstream movie from the year 2007 and even 2006 that mentions something about 'salesman' is going to have some kind of compelling association to yours personally. The video became a lot less interesting when I saw that the actor Michael Keaton stars in it and he just adds a lot of stupidity to any film. I had never seen this movie "The Last Time" listed before and I had never heard of it.

A few minutes after tuning I was standing there in the kitchen chomping into a sandwich and there it was.

The car next to the pool of water. The dimensions are smaller but that pool of water is strikingly similar to what I saw in the dream.

I couldn't find any references to the dialog as the crazed Brendan Fraser with his "unfinished business" left Micheal Keaton sitting in the passenger seat of the car he drove there like a madman.

I stopped watching it after the elephant dialog because it is just too stupid.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-andromeda-strain&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Andromeda Strain

Episode 1


Mancheck is a liar, and you are a racist fool! Yeah? How many died in that outbreak in shanghal? That's enough, both of you.
It's growing? That's right.
Now the first time it displayed that behavior it was unprovoked.
So is what we just saw some kind of nonspecific growth response Or a sentient reaction to injury? Maybe it just doesn't like being poked? I think we need to focus more on structure, What is andromeda made of.
Bill, you and charlene, do an amino acid workup While tsi does a spectro-Analysis.
I'd like to continue my exploration Of the black material.
That is, unless you think i'm a security risk, bill? I trust you, tsi.
Why wouldn't i? I know there's a link between kyle tobler and sylvie ritter.
I want to continue to pursue that.
Let's get started.
I appreciate the lift, man.
Car just up and died on me.
No problem, man.
It's important to see your family when they ship out.
You never know, know what i mean? What happened in shanghal? It was a different time back then.
The international treaties on biowarfare were toothless.
Every country, including yours, was experimenting.
We were field testing a weaponized version Of hemorrhagic smallpox at an outdoor laboratory.
It proved much, uh, hardier than we expected.
A young girl in a fishing boat Caught the disease, brought it back to the city.
It killed 107 people, before we could contain it.
There were people in both our governments Who were prepared to unleash unimaginable horrors.
I like to think that in the end reason prevailed, But maybe we were just very, very lucky.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2211+Elliott+Avenue,+Seattle,+WA&hl=en&ll=47.612114,-122.348345&spn=0.000001,0.001032&sll=47.611665,-122.347773&layer=c&cbp=13,151.43,,0,-4.8&cbll=47.612114,-122.348345&hnear=2211+Elliott+Ave,+Seattle,+Washington+98121&t=h&z=21&panoid=xp9CA9imC4EQPJgMvGW_cA

Google Maps


2300 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Charlie swallowed. Something clicked in his throat. “Everything’s supposed to mag-lock if the clock goes red. They got a Chubb computer that runs the whole place and it’s supposed to be fail-safe. I saw what was on the monitor, and I jumped out the door. I thought the goddam thing would cut me in half. It should have shut the second the clock went red, and I don’t know how long it was red before I looked up and noticed it. But I was almost to the parking lot before I heard it thump shut behind me. Still, if I’d looked up even thirty seconds later, I’d be shut up in that tower control room right now, like a bug in a bottle.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469689/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Last Time (2006)

Release Info

USA 18 May 2007 (limited)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:41 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 02 July 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/yeah-i-get-it.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:58 PM
I thought I had noted in my journal that I had to use a small telescope to read the numbers off the bombs as they were suspended in the air


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 July 2010 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469689/quotes

IMDb

The Last Time (2006)

Quotes


Leguzza: [giving business maneuver analogy] So, one day we're tracking this herd with the park rangers. Now, if you know anything about elephants, you know they eat up to a ton of vegetation every single day. Now if the authorities let them keep eating like that, there wouldn't be a single shrub left in the park. Ah, it's a damn shame. So as fucked up as it sounds, the rangers have to kill 100s of elephants every year, so the others don't starve to death. What they do is maim the leaders of the herd. And with the leaders out of commission, the others become helpless and confused, unaware of the bloody carnage going on all around them. It's an amazing sight.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:04 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 21 July 2014