Sunday, July 20, 2014

Causality. It's the law, folks.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:05 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Spokane

A few days ago, back on the morning of the 16th, was when I think I was poisoned again. The effect was unmistakable. The symptoms began immediately after I ate breakfast at that McDonalds place nearby. I had not gone there for quite a while before that morning. That is the same McDonalds that I referenced in an email to you about that NBC television series "Revolution." That is the place across from the cemetery where Jimmi Hendrix is buried here in Renton Highlands in Washington State. I noted in the email to you about how that street is named Monroe.

The symptoms lingered for about three days and wasn't bad enough for me to need to go to the hospital so there's really not much point even writing this to you now.

The reason however I wanted to transmit across the wire this information, which I don’t want to publish in my public blog, is because of what I watched last night on CBS television in the "NCIS: Los Angeles" television series. They were talking about "being made" and there was a lot of illegal immigrants that got shot dead and I am wondering if I stumbled into something again here back on the 16th and that is why they poisoned me.

The height of paranoia is to get all worked up about Spanish-speaking immigrants jabbering away behind the fast-food counter and so I was trying to not pay much attention to them during the 6 AM hour of Saturday the 16th. Something seemed to have them riled up and more than once I wondered if that was because I suddenly showed up there in the darkness of that morning. Other non-verbal signals among customers already in there made me wonder too. I would have ignored it all if I had not felt distressed immediately afterwards walking back to my apartment. The symptoms lasted longer than simple indigestion would have and my suspicions were that I ingested some kind of chemical element they contaminated my food with.

I mentioned it in my blog on Monday, I didn’t record the location of that McDonalds, and I have the sense those racketeers with "NCIS" television had picked up on that.

Your first question might be "why?" and the answer comes back again simply as always about how I have something they want.

Well, after that incident with McDonalds I decided I am going to try to pack up and leave here with my current lease expires. I have lived here in this apartment for four years and I am going to try to make a break from here to Spokane Washington again. I have been thinking for a long time about moving back to Spokane but my options are limited because I cannot afford a car. That fact limits me to finding a place to live that is within walking distance from a grocery store. For a long time I looked on the internet maps at apartments that matched my needs but couldn't find anything suitable. Then suddenly a few days ago I found a major grocery store that I had forgotten about. I was staying near it back in 2004 and yet all this time I had not thought about it. I have counted at least six apartment buildings near it that seem suitable for me.

I moved out to Spokane Valley back in 2004 when I quit Microsoft. Nothing changed then and I expect nothing to change now. I anticipate fully that the situation will be just as bad there again as here now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:11 AM

To: Chad Trammell

Subject: Crossroads


I didn’t see that Facebook page until a few days ago. Sometime after the 27th, possibly a few days after the 27th. I have been checking it every day since then and I must have looked at that page at least ten times before I watched the “Cloverdale” episode on DVD.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:07 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 07 April 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/although-woman-in-dream-seemed-to-be.html


Although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamiliar



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera,_Croatia


Vera, Croatia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vera is village in Croatia


Name

Villages Trpinja, Bobota and Vera share common legend about origin of their names. According to legend ancestors of today's inhabitants of villages who settled in Great Serb Migrations under Arsenije III Carnojevic were called Bobe. They were fleeing from Ottoman Empire conquest to preserve their faith. Therefore was formed local phrase which says Bobe suffer for faith or in Serbian Bobe trpiše za veru. From word Bobe was created name Bobota, from word suffer (Serbian:trpiti) was created name Trpinja and from word faith (Serbian:vera) was created name of village Vera.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/cloverdale-1357996/


tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 2 Episode 5

Cloverdale


AIRED: 10/26/10


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2013 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/205.shtml

GateWorld


CLOVERDALE

EPISODE NUMBER - 205

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.26.10


On the planet, Scott coughs convulsively, choking up the fluid that T.J. has just poured down his throat.

WALLACE: What's that supposed to do?

JOHANSEN: Hopefully dull the pain.

(Nearby, the snarling has become much louder.)

RUSH: They're still spreading towards us, probably following the vibrations in our movement.

(He looks down at Scott.)

RUSH: Anything?

JOHANSEN: The venom had no effect.

RUSH: That's disappointing.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


Über-Morlock: You built your time machine because of Emma's death. If she had lived, it would never have existed. So how could you use your machine to go back in time and save her? You are the inescapable result of your tragedy, just as I am the inescapable result of you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 20 July 2014