Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thank God, it's the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.




http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/human-traffic-1354941/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 2 Episode 1

Human Traffic

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

When Deeks goes missing on his LAPD undercover operation, the NCIS team begins their search to find one of their own. LAPD wants NCIS to stay out of its case when a LAPD Detective is killed.

AIRED: Sep 21, 2010





http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


(camera clicking)[Last pic ep24, saison 1; first pic saison 2, episode 1: Callen’s face in a camera].

[Callen felt he was filmed. He turns round, sees a man who flees]

CALLEN: Hey! [He starts chasing the man].

(panting)

[Through the streets crowded with cars]

(bystanders shouting)

(car horns blaring, tires screeching) (car horn blaring)

(grunting)

[In a moll, where they have to jump a floor from a bridge]

[G. dives and catches the man, whose face is hidden; the man strikes him and escapes]

(bystanders shouting)

[G. follows him on the stairs, but on the roof, he sees nothing: he lost him].

(panting)

[G. isn’t on a roof, he’s in the OPS center, sitting on the couch and asleep…He wakes up in a jump, Hetty is sitting in front of him, with a cup of tea].

HETTY: Did you catch him this time? You were twitching like a sleeping dog.

CALLEN: Ah, you know what they say about sleeping dogs. (sighs) I didn't catch him.

HETTY: Lose him on the metro?

CALLEN: No. (sighs) Chased him into a building. Downtown. And no... I didn't see his face.

HETTY: I wonder what Nate would make of that.

CALLEN [mournful]: Same thing he made of it last month. And the month before that. "Unresolved identity issues."

HETTY: Yours or the man you were chasing? (sighs): You need a place to live, Mr. Callen.

CALLEN: I'm staying at Sam's. [He drinks the tea Hetty handed].

HETTY [very seriously]: Spare rooms and office couches, flophouse floors are not conducive to a restful sleep. And I need you awake.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


[Sam and Kensi are talking, crossing the NCIS gym where agents are training].

KENSI: He never asked.

SAM: You've never offered.

KENSI: I should offer?

SAM: Never offer.

KENSI: Never?

SAM: Ever.

KENSI: Kind of feel bad for not offering. You offered.

SAM: That's why I'm telling you not to offer.

KENSI: But I-I've got a spare room. Okay, so there's some stuff in it, a lot of stuff. But I could clear a space on the floor, a small space.

SAM [convincing]: Kensi, G does not sleep. He catnaps, 20 minutes at a time.

KENSI: That is not so bad.

SAM: Then he gets up, moves around, makes his tea, pulls the toaster apart, puts it back together, practices his Russian.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


[Boathouse. Sam, Kensi and G. are listening to Jess Traynor, the woman who explains to them the case Deeks was working on].

TRAYNOR: The late Emilio Ortega. Born in San Diego, mother and father both illegal. Collected a string of juvenile offenses when he was younger. Worked with his father as a smuggler crossing the Mexican border. After his father was killed, Emilio drifted up to L.A. and joined a street gang that specialized in extortion. After three years, Emilio was the man. Figured he killed a couple of his friends on the way up.

SAM: Oh, that's surprising.

TRAYNOR: Six months ago, an informant gave us intel that suggested that Emilio was planning a career change. Someone wanted to buy his particular skills.

KENSI: Well, being a good stand-over guy isn't an uncommon skill in an L.A. street gang.

TRAYNOR: But knowing how to move freely across the Mexican-U.S. border is. Emilio's father taught him well.

KENSI: Drugs for guns?

TRAYNOR: Human trafficking. We think young women and girls from as far away as Brazil.

CALLEN: Who approached him?

TRAYNOR: A Serbian by the name of Lazik. [She puts a pic of the man on the screen]: Not a lot's known about him. No criminal record, 'cause he's never been caught. Rumored to run a human trafficking ring in Europe.

SAM: Going global.

TRAYNOR: Lazik put up the money for Emilio to buy a string of safe houses. But Emilio needed someone who understood the real estate world, so we gave him one.

KENSI: Deeks.

TRAYNOR: He went in as a lawyer who'd had his license revoked because of a couple of shady land deals. It was easy for Marty--D-Detective Deeks—to spin it. You know he was a lawyer?

CALLEN: Yeah, I know. [Obviously Kensi and Sam don’t]. So who killed Emilio?

TRAYNOR: Emilio was pissed that he'd done all the work and that Lazik was gonna make all the money, and he told Deeks he was gonna do something about it.

SAM: Someone must have tipped Lazik off.

CALLEN: And now he's reasserting control.

KENSI: Where does this leave Deeks?

TRAYNOR: I wish I knew.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


LAZIK (speaking Serbian) :[“I’m shutting it all down. I live in three hours. Home tomorrow”]: Hm?

MAN: All right, he's clean.

LAZIK (speaking Serbian): [“if that’s what you want”]: Sure. I love you, too. Ciao. [sound of kiss].

(phone beeps)[call off].

LAZIK [speaking to Deeks]: Sorry. My wife. What? You are surprised I have wife?

DEEKS: Everybody's got to have somebody, right?

KAZIK: Now that I'm cutting my trip short, she want to meet me in Paris. I'm good husband. You are very brave for coming to see me.

DEEKS: Listen, I understand that Emilio screwed up, but I didn't have anything to do with that.

LAZIK: Emilio lied to me!

DEEKS: Okay.

LAZIK: He had contact in LAPD, but he did not tell me that. So he have to pay price for poor judgment. And now because of that, four months' work and lots of money wasted.

DEEKS: That's why I'm here. It's not wasted if you let me take over.

LAZIK: [speaking to his men] You hear? Business proposition. [The men chuckle].

DEEKS: Listen, I helped set up the safe houses. I know the people to pay off at the border.

LAZIK: So? Go on.

DEEKS: All I'm asking for here is one shipment, all right? One shipment. I screw it up, you close it down, nothing lost. But if I make this happen, you and I, we're in business. And all that money is not wasted.

LAZIK: You are very persuasive.

DEEKS: Thank you.

LAZIK: But I am afraid it's not going to work.

DEEKS: It can work-- you just got to give me a chance.

LAZIK: Shame. Working with you would have been so much more interesting than Emilio.

DEEKS: It still can be.

LAZIK: No, it cannot be...Mr. Deeks. Pardonnez-moi...Detective Deeks, LAPD. Hmm? (cocking hammers)[2 men take aim at Deeks’s back]: It's a shame. My wife would really like you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:45 PM


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


Back in the graveyard: (camera shutter clicks)

CALLEN: Hey! [this time we watch what really happened: he chased the man, who got into a car, and shot off]. (beeps)[Callen took a pic] (tires squealing)

[in the OPS center, Callen looks carefully at the pic on his computer] (computer chirping) [he sees a passenger…]

HETTY [interrupting his thoughts]: Did you catch him this time? [He closes at soon his computer].

CALLEN: Maybe I'll never catch him.

HETTY: Maybe you don't want to. [She puts some paper in front of G., she has a pen in the hands].

CALLEN: What's this?

HETTY: It's a contract. You're buying a house. I negotiated a very good price on your behalf. No loan required. You really do live very frugally, Mr. Callen. I had a friend look over the contract. It cost me a bottle of Grange. Consider it my housewarming gift. All you have to do is sign it. [She holds his pen to G.]

CALLEN: Hetty...

HETTY: It's a deceased estate. Vacant possession. You can move in tomorrow.

CALLEN: Hetty... I don't need a house.

HETTY: I think you'll like the neighborhood, Mr. Callen. [She hands him the contract, holding her pen out once more, he reads the address, and takes the pen] (writing)

HETTY: The realtor has the key.

CALLEN: I've already got one.

[G. takes the key in the flowers, as he did in season 1, ep 07, enters in the empty Rostoff’s house, enters in the room with the door on which he carved his name many years ago; goes in the living room. He puts the tea box with the photo Kolcheck gave to him (the teen G. and the young Alina) on the mantelpiece. He puts his sleeping bag in the middle of the room] (sighs)[Then, lying on his back, he enjoys]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 21 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/21/10 4:38 PM
I was wearing that blue rain poncho the day I walked over the Seattle police department in downtown Seattle. I think I took it off just as I was walking towards the front door.

The bad guy in last night's premiere episode of "Hawaii Five-O" makes "Kono" take off her dress and then he takes a photo of her to send to what one of the other starring characters, who is listening in, describes as a mole in the Honolulu police department.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 22 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 12:58 PM
I had last night as I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep probably the longest sense yet to date of what my body would feel as it was levitating in the air. The sense was probably just for a second or two and was not really earth shattering in terms of the strength but I remember it today. I suspect, and I guess I hope, that the sense is supposed to condition my mind for the impending emergence of my power of levitation flight.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 1:01 PM
For a second there, I thought I was going to float off the bed. For a brief time afterwards, I thought over how the sense would be to float around inside my apartment.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 6:28 PM
I have never watched this episode before until just now. There was a moth in my dream before I woke up this morning and got out of bed. I have thought about it several times today but did not want to write about it for various reasons. I think about it again now especially because of the "City of Lights" dialog and I think about how I have been thinking today that I was dreaming of a very realistic representation for a dream of me standing on the Jupiter moon Callisto. I will note a few other details later I have been thinking about today in relation to that observation and I am now trying to finish my next report.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930476&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201009221800&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Wednesday, September 22 6:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

The Devil Wears Nada

To raise money for charity, Marge and the ``Philanthro-Chicks'' decide to pose for a calendar; after being loosened up by wine, Marge's pin-up poses are the talk of the town.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Nov 15, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/24/10 5:55 PM
Earlier this morning, an hour or two after I had gotten out of bed, I had another one of those flashes of imaginative thought where I would see myself urinating blood. That has not happened in reality but I have thought about it for most of the day. There was a notion accompanying that imaginative thoughts that was very weak in its strength in terms of I am not fully certain of the entire wording but the notion was something about how something was starting. And then for the rest of the day I imagined that was the medical symptom indicating that the end of the world was starting and I was the first person to show the symptoms. I imagined two scenarios to start with which one was that I took the metro bus to the hospital where I told them about the problem and then I was in a coma for a while and the hospital staff in Renton, where ever I would have gone to by bus, were pissed off because I took the bus instead of calling 9-1-1 and reporting a medical condition that was obviously highly contagious in terms of me exhaling whatever afflication I had out among the people that were on the bus. The other scenario was that I did call 9-1-1 and a biological hazard team came in got me and I thought over details for a while about that scenario. As with "28 Days Later" I woke up at some point in the hospital and every other single person in this region was dead and the cantagion was slowly spreading past the mountains to the east but I was thinking the it slowed almost to a standstill at that point. I was thinking also that even people in bio-hazard equipment would still contract the contagion regardless of the equipment if they came into this region.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 25 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/25/10 12:29 PM
I screwed that up. I cannot concentrate hard enough to decide what I was trying to do. I think it is correct but my mind is confused at this time. I wasn't paying attention well enough when I recorded it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 26 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/26/10 2:55 AM
Could this be the Patient Number Zero I anticipate to emerge?

I have thought before I would see it thought.

But what does that mean? Does that mean Patient Zero has already emerged and died and this is another one?

I have scanned the headlines on this incident but this is the first article I have read about it and the first time I have seen anything mentioning her supposed color phobia.






http://www.seattlepi.com/local/427367_shootings25.html


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Last updated 8:45 p.m. PT

Friends: Woman had intense color phobia before fatal shootings

KOMO-TV STAFF

Two days after a tragic shooting rampage, friends and family of the four victims gathered together and opened up about the mental illness that plagued the woman responsible for the killings.

Police say Saroeun Phan, 60, opened fire inside a West Seattle home on Thursday and fired at least 20 rounds, wounding her daughter and killing her son-in-law and two granddaughters before turning the gun on herself.

Family members earlier said Saroeun Phan had been struggling with schizophrenia and depression for several years but may not have been properly taking her medication for the past couple of months.

On Saturday a family friend said Phan's illness took a turn about a year and a half ago, as she developed an intense phobia about colors and became more distant from her family.

"I know this family since I was, like, 12 years old in Cambodia," says family friend Sean Phuong.

Sean Phuong was with Saroeun Phan and her family in a refugee camp, then the Philippines. They've stayed close for decades -- but he, too, saw mental illness overtaking her.

"She don't want any color. She don't want to see any color," Sean Phuong says.

On the day she erupted, family members say she walked downstairs and began firing a gun at her family members without uttering a word.

She was dressed all in white as she calmly pulled the trigger.

Sean Phuong says in the past few months Saroeun Phan would not talk to anyone who was dressed in dark clothing.

"No blue, no black. No anything. Only white. Then you can talk to her," he says. "But a friend or granddaughter, grandson, want to talk to her - you wear black like this, she don't want to talk. She don't want to see it."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:20 PM Saturday, September 25, 2010


Angelique.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/spider-and-the-fly-1351128/trivia/

tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 1

Spider and the Fly

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

Quotes


Gibbs: (hands him his drink) Thought you were dead.

Franks: I got better!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1683249/quotes

IMDb


NCIS (TV Series)

Spider and the Fly (2010)

Quotes


Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: [at their crime scene] For an emergency landing, this helicopter is surprisingly intact.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/07 4:43 PM

I was probably still in pretty bad shape on 7/21/1987. I have these thoughts that I could barely stand up there at that wedding ceremony on 7/21/1987 and that I actually fell down at one point. Someone might have commented that I had too much to drink the night before. I also have thoughts that Phoebe and I had another photo shoot in our wedding garments about 6 months later after I had put more weight on.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/07 4:46 PM
I wonder a lot about who all was there at that ceremony and if there some kind of separate viewing area so that one crowd couldn't see the other group.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/07 4:47 PM
I was wearing the white ceremonial USN uniform as I was still a Lieutenant and Phoebe looked beyond stunning in her white wedding dress.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/07 4:50 PM
Maybe that wedding chapel we were in had a balcony and there was another group in the balcony that the other people didn't know about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-2/episode-201/script-vo-201.152.683/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Human Traffic

Episode 201


HETTY: I wonder what Nate would make of that.

CALLEN: Same thing he made of it last month. And the month before that. "Unresolved identity issues."

HETTY: Yours or the man you were chasing?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294629/quotes

IMDb


Frozen (2013)

Quotes


Kristoff: So, uh tell me. What made the Queen go all ice crazy?

Anna: Oh well, it was all my fault. I got engaged, but then she freaked out because I'd only just met him, you know that day. She said she wouldn't bless the marriage and...

Kristoff: [Interrupts] Wait, you got engaged to someone you just met that day?

Anna: Yeah. Anyway I got mad and so she got mad and then she tried to walk away and I grabbed her glove...

Kristoff: [Interrupts] Hang on, you mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?

Anna: Yes, pay attention, but the thing is she wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt...

Kristoff: [Interrupts] Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?

Anna: Yes, they did.










http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Stephen Crane

The Red Badge of Courage


http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/8

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 8

Chapter 8


After they had walked together for some time the tattered man mustered sufficient courage to speak. "Was pretty good fight, wa'n't it?" he timidly said. The youth, deep in thought, glanced up at the bloody and grim figure with its lamblike eyes. "What?"










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: This ordinary crystal is a seed, and all it needs is water.

[pause]

Kitty Kowalski: Like Sea Monkeys?

Lex Luthor: [sighs] Exactly, Kitty. Like Sea Monkeys.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: See anything familiar?

Superman: I see an old man's sick joke.

Lex Luthor: Really? Because I see my new apartment.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: This crystal may seem unremarkable, but then so is the seed of a redwood tree. It's how our mutual friend in tights made his Arctic getaway spot. Cute, but a little small for my taste.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Perry White: Okay listen up. I wanna know it all, everything. Olsen, I wanna see photos of him everywhere. No, I want the photos. Sports, how are they going to get that plane out of the stadium? Travel, where did he go? Was he on vacation? If so, where? Gossip, has he met somebody? Fashion, is that a new suit? Uh, health, has he gained weight? What's he been eating?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Jor-El: [Superman is remembering Jor-El's last message to him from the first film] Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Kitty Kowalski: Wow, that's really something Lex.

Lex Luthor: Wait for it.

Kitty Kowalski: [long pause] Wow, that's really something Lex. It's freakin' Gone with the Wind.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: Turn the camera off.

Riley: But I'm getting it.

Lex Luthor: Turn it off!

Riley: [turns off the camera and the lights go out] I think I did somethin' wrong.

Lex Luthor: No... that wasn't you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: You're not seeing the big picture here.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Belloq: All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:40 PM Sunday, December 17, 2006


It is a win-win for Bill Gates and accomplices. He knows that people will still buy the property he has stolen from me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_40

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:40:30
The altar has been prepared in
accordance with your written instructions.

:40:33
Good! Get the Ark there immediately.

:40:38
Monsieur?

:40:41
I'm uncomfortable with the
thought of this Jewish ritual.

:40:47
Are you sure it is necessary?

:40:50
Let me ask you this:

:40:52
Would you be more comfortable
opening the Ark in Berlin...

:40:55
for your Führer...

:40:57
Finding out only then if the sacred
pieces of the covenant are inside?

:41:02
Knowing only then, whether you
have accomplished your mission,

:41:05
and obtained the one, true Ark?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:51 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 20 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-wraith.html


All because you GOTS TO KNOW!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Reconciliation


I am Melanie Cross.
And I think this is where I died.
Oh, my God, we have to help her.
I don't think we can.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Reconciliation


Nightmare? No.
Just a dream.
Not as scary as waking up to you two standing over me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb


Short Circuit (1986)

Quotes


Number 5: Hmmmm. Oh, I get it!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Superman Returns (2006)

Quotes


Lois Lane: You know my um... Richard. He's a pilot. He takes me up all the time.

Superman: Not like this.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.151348,-119.928056&spn=0.005881,0.016512&t=h&z=17

Google Maps


Ancient Lake, Washington



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:48 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 29 July 2014