Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"And the chief consultant for and designer of"




The funny part about that is just how what I had been imagining extensively a while back actually came true.

I never wrote about those many thoughts in my mind.

Even now I do not go into detail here.

The conditions were different but the result was the same: Hayley Gunther talking with the CBS national news. Whether she has done that before I do not know.

The way I saw it I was the one who figured out how to operate the satellite communications and I first established contact with them.

Any person who has been following along with my blog can possibly guess I was imaging that fateful day I continue to anticipate: the day I wake up one morning to find the population has turned into mindless zombies. The details about their activities vary in my imaginative thoughts but those consistent thoughts have them all heading for downtown Seattle.

And so, then I think about my "Wildfire" theory that I was spouting off about recently and then there is all that stuff I blogged about around the 4th of July as I watched the local broadcast news.

Well, something really did happen that I imagined. I saw it myself on television.

I just cannot figure out if I have truly some kind of paranormal powers of the mind or if there is another explanation besides any of your instant explanations of skepticism.

The other explanation I struggle with, besides the one where I do have extraordinary paranormal powers of the mind, explains that I am encountering early what every one else will later. My theory that I am resisting some powerful entity's mind-control abilities and I am simply gaining knowledge from it as it tries to control my mind unsuccessfully.

And I write this now thinking of the future if I lose this war and there will be people who have read this and I will have to face those people after losing the war. What I am doing now determines whether or not the war is lost.



































DSC03753.JPG



































DSC03743.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb


Armageddon (1998)

Quotes


Harry Stamper: What's your contingency plan?

Truman: Contingency plan?

Harry Stamper: Your backup plan. You gotta have some kind of backup plan, right?

Truman: No, we don't have a back up plan. This is it.

Harry Stamper: And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this shit up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-andromeda-strain&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Andromeda Strain

Episode 2


What the hell? What in the hell was that? Mancheck, why did you drop the bomb? Well, there must have been some kind of malfunction! General michaelson, are your troops all right? A little shook up, sir, but I think we'll be okay.
I'm sending patrols out To the outlying posts within minutes.
Mr.
President, seismic stations Are picking this up all over the world.
We need to decide how we're going to respond.
Tell 'em the truth.
Tell 'em we lost a plane for some yet unknown mechanical reasons.
Agnogenic systems failure, sir.
Somehow the tactical payload went off.
Schedule a news conference.
There'll be no way to claim that the questions this raises Are motivated by political partisanship.
And I want to know what happened out there.
You know as well as I do That nuclear arms have numerous fail-Safe systems.
That bomb did not go off accidentally! We canceled the drop.
You heard it.
You're lying! Knock it off, stone.
Can I see the pilot's last transmission? Okay.
It's - It's almost disintegrating! It's just falling apart! The missile is rearmed! Aah! Now what would destroy plastic resin compounds like that? Certain chemical agents under certain conditions Can destabilize the chemical structure of polymers.
So could certain microorganisms.
It's mutating.
Yeah, but the plane Had to by flying at least several thousand feet.
It's always been an airborne pathogen, Albeit of a very short life span.
Maybe this is a new, hardier version.
But it was miles away.
But there was a fire, remember? And maybe this variant, Either as a separate mutation or residing in a living host- Insect, bird- Rose on that column of smoke and made contact with the jet.



Dr. Charlene Barton: But there was a fire, remember?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:40 PM
I was also thinking again recently about the series finale episode of "Battlestar Galactica" and of how "Starbuck" knew the precise jump coordinates for the planet Earth. I was wondering if that plot element is based on what I was writing in my journal about how I would write down the sequence of numbers that had been written onto nuclear bombs that were a few hundred feet above the surface of downtown Seattle and I would do all that because time was frozen and I was the only one who could still freely move around.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:48 PM
The first notion I had was that I would then travel to Tiger, Washington, and on a road next to the river there, I would paint those number sequences on the side of the road. I might have first thought I would paint them on the side of a building next to that place in the road I was thinking of. Then over time, I started thinking I would write the numbers down on the underside of a bridge.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:51 PM
That deep bored tunnel project from 1/13/2009 that I recently referenced has an associated with 4/20/2010 and the title from "The Fugitive" television series "Tiger Left, Tiger Right."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:58 PM
I thought I had noted in my journal that I had to use a small telescope to read the numbers off the bombs as they were suspended in the air but I do not see that associated with "telescope" in my journal.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:59 PM
The severely treasonous Joint Chiefs of Staff Mullen was the one who had personally written the numbers on the bombs.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 July 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 9:57 PM
When I was asleep a few hours ago for a nap, just before I awoke, I clearly saw a tsunami rising above Seattle as I was riding as a passenger in that burgundy Buick car I used to have.

It remained high above the city as it progressed well into the city, meaning that it was going to travel very far inland.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 10/06 PM
It seemed to be on the wrong side of the city though. I feel certain I was on the Alaskan Way viaduct and the tsunami seemed to rise from the east side of the city.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 22 July 2014