Monday, July 28, 2014

"When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 8:32 PM
I must have hated the night time when I was lost in Africa. During the full moon wasn't so bad and some times I had fire, but the other times was just......I don't know how to finish that sentence.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/31/07 9:15 AM
I wonder why I have such bad "memories" associated with this song. I can "remember" that I hated hearing this song when it played. I still don't like to listen to it. It doesn't make me feel as bad as it did a long time ago, but I still don't like to listen to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane%27s_Last_Dance

"Mary Jane's Last Dance" is a song by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It was recorded while Petty was recording his Wildflowers album, and was produced by Rick Rubin. This song was first released as part of the Greatest Hits album in 1993.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 May 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/23/10 7:08 PM
Something recently made me want to refer to a comment I made on 04/06/07 about how I hated the night time when I was lost in Africa, in 1986 and 1987, but I now cannot remember what was that recent notion that made me want to refer to that journal entry, which I read through again in the past few days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 April 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I have suspected for a long that that is an element in all this; people thinking I have or will get a lot of money and it is their perception that is seriously complicating my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: hate


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I was also thinking of something that came up a while back that I am not sure of. Something about a "private judge." I was wondering how much it costs to get a private judge. That makes me think that this continues because Bill Gates is involved. The way I see it, Microsoft is the manifestation of Bill Gates' ego. Therefore, Microsoft's fortunes are tied to Bill Gates fortunes, or more specifically, his reputation. If he has a bad reputation, then Microsoft, or its shareholders suffer. So if this thing features Bill Gates personally, then they could probably get a judge to make it all secret. The logic being that if it is open, the Microsoft stock is going to drop. Of course, all that has happened already, this is all an open secret, so why does it all continue? Again, it all comes back to money. It is my life versus their greed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 29, 2006


My doctor asked me why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html


THE KILLERS


"All These Things That I've Done"


Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006

Imprisonment continues.




So you wouldn't find it offensive if I broke your nose one day and then your legs the next day. The law isn't so clear on that either. Sleazeballs like you interefere with people's ability to do their work and you create an environment that disrupts their major life activities. So if you won't change, and you continue to disrupt other peoples major life activities, I should be able to respond appropriately if you do something like that to me. An appropriate response, minimally, is to break your nose and start from there until your "free-thinking" no longer is a disruption to my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 3:44 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: pretense


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I wonder what happened to that coworker of mine. He left because he was happy with the review system and I hated to see him go because he was pretty smart and knowledgable. When I gave up on Microsoft myself and was trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life, I remembered what he told me about Spokane.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 3:44 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: pretense


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pretense

pretense

A professed but feigned reason or excuse; a pretext: under false pretenses.

[By putting me in certain situations, they could create pretenses to keep me under surveillance, probably the decision maker that was approving the surveillance didn't know what they had done to get me to that point. They created a circular logic situation. Most recently, one person was monitoring the images of naked women I was looking at, while someone else was recording the kids playing outside, even though I had the blinds and curtains pulled. I remembered thinking it suspicious one time when some kids were playing in front of my Kent apartment, they were staying within my sight which was suspicious. If they were out there really playing, they probably would have been running all around the place. And no one ever came out there.

And there not cooperating with my efforts to stop this because they know they are going to be in trouble for it. I am in a catch-22 because if I point out what they have done wrong, they can just come up with some other secret-to-me excuse and some secret-to-me decision maker can judge it to be a "good cause." What possible "good cause" could justify letting me starve like that? Or all that other stuff? I am damn lucky to still be alive at this point. And it still hasn't ended. And even worse, it will probably never end now for me. I doubt I will ever feel any kind of peace of mind at any point for the rest of my life.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: hate


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The conclusion I reached yesterday is that I have been trying to rationalize with cold-blooded killers. That is the net effect of all this, I just didn't really understand, or believe, it until now. And they're the worst kind of killers, they are cowards. At least if a killer is literally holding a gun to my head, I still have a fighting chance. This thing is just a fight against pure cowardice.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:25 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: February 18, 2006

February 18, 2006. The killers' contempt for my life continues.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/mrbrightside.html


THE KILLERS


"Mr Brightside"

I'm coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, letting me go

And I just can’t look - it's killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullabies [acoustic version of the song says: "Swimming through sick lullabies"]
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I’m coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, letting me go

'Cause I just can’t look - it's killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullabies [acoustic version of the song says: "Swimming through sick lullabies"]
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside










http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/12/us/judge-rules-susan-smith-is-fit-for-trial-on-murder-charges.html

The New York Times


Judge Rules Susan Smith Is Fit for Trial on Murder Charges

By RICK BRAGG

Published: July 12, 1995

The presiding judge has ruled that Susan Smith is mentally competent to stand trial in the drownings of her two sons, even though the state's psychiatrist says she may try to sabotage her own defense if she takes the stand, because she wants to die.

Mrs. Smith, pale, listless and dependent on the anti-depressant drug Prozac to help her understand the court proceedings, is aware that she is on trial for her life, Judge William Howard of Circuit Court ruled today.

The judge pushed ahead with selecting a jury to hear the capital murder case, even as legal experts questioned whether a woman who seems so self-destructive is mentally ready to be tried. The experts also said that Mrs. Smith's use of the drug could be included as part of an appeal of a conviction.

Mrs. Smith, 23, has confessed to drowning her sons, Michael, 3, and Alex, 14 months, in a lake in late October, and then masking the crime for nine days by claiming that the children had been taken by a carjacker.

But some Union residents wonder whether the apparent instability of her mind is just another trick.

When the judge asked Mrs. Smith whether she understood the charges against her, she quietly answered, "Murder."

When he asked whether she understood the punishment she could receive if convicted, she responded, "The death penalty."

"At any time, have you not been able to understand your attorneys and they not been able understand you, because of your mental condition," Judge Howard asked.

"No, sir," Mrs. Smith said.

The judge said the anti-depressants that Mrs. Smith was now taking have helped her to understand the proceedings, because "she is rendered more rational."

"I find that Mrs. Smith is competent to stand trial and can proceed with this matter," he said.

Judge Howard asked Mrs. Smith's lawyer, David Bruck, whether she was cooperating in her defense. Mr. Bruck and his co-counsel Judy Clarke said that Mrs. Smith was doing so, but that she might not help herself if she was called to testify.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/oceanbreathessalty.html


MODEST MOUSE


"Ocean Breathes Salty"


Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950728&slug=2133668

The Seattle Times


Friday, July 28, 1995

Susan Smith Gets Life

By Jesse J. Holland

AP

UNION, S.C. - Susan Smith was spared the death penalty today for drowning her two young sons, a crime she lied about during nine days of searches, vigils and prayers before her confession broke hearts across the nation.

Jurors deliberated 2 1/2 hours before reaching the the unanimous verdict that she spend life in prison.

Under a life sentence, Smith would be eligible for parole in 30 years.

The panel deliberated the same length of time last Saturday, when it found Smith guilty of murdering Michael, 3, and his 14-month-old brother, Alex. The boys were strapped in safety seats when their mother rolled her car into a lake outside this small mill town last Oct. 25.

A death sentence for Smith, 23, would have required a unanimous vote of all 12 jurors.

Earlier today, Smith's lawyer said that life in prison with the memories of her two drowned boys is torment enough - after a prosecutor portrayed her as a selfish, manipulative killer who should be executed.

"You have a choice, and you can make a better choice than what she made," defense lawyer David Bruck told jurors during closing arguments in the sentencing phase of the trial.

Holding a Bible in front of jurors and recalling a passage, Bruck said: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html


THE KILLERS


"All These Things That I've Done"

When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
These changes ain't changing me
The gold-hearted boy I used to be

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

[x10]
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue


"You care more about the people you hate.
"I guess you're still trying to be your father."
What?
"You'll find out anyway, so I'm telling you now.
"I met a man at the jail.
"But don't start beating up every deputy you see...
"because he's not a cop...
and he's not an inmate, either."
"He's a lawyer."
-"A defense lawyer." -Oh, that's good.
A fucking defense lawyer. That's just...
Sal, come on, man. This is...
Fuck it, man. Whatever.
Get back in here!
You wanted me to read it...
you're going to listen to me read it!
"We're going to try and start a new life together.
"And I say try because I have no idea...
"what a healthy relationship looks like."
"I know this seems abrupt...
"unless you're good at reading signals...
"which you're not."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:07 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: grudge

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=grudge

grudge

a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation; "holding a grudge"; "settling a score"

bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings

"Kerry learned a hard lesson about pointing out the shortcomings of Microsoft executives even though he had good intentions and their resentment for him actually demonstrated what was wrong at the company."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950728&slug=2133742

The Seattle Times


Friday, July 28, 1995

Vastly Different Pictures Painted Of Susan Smith

By Jesse J. Holland

AP

UNION, S.C. - Life in prison with the memories of her two drowned boys is torment enough for Susan Smith, her lawyer told jurors today, after a prosecutor portrayed her as a selfish, manipulative killer who should be executed.

"You have a choice, and you can make a better choice than what she made," defense lawyer David Bruck told jurors during closing arguments in the sentencing phase of the trial.

Holding a Bible in front of jurors and recalling a passage, Bruck said: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Prosecutor Tommy Pope evoked the horror of the crime with references to the heart-wrenching testimony of Susan Smith's ex-husband and pictures of the boys.

"This is the most heinous crime that you can imagine," he said. "This is the type of crime that is envisioned by the death penalty."

The defense contends that Susan Smith snapped under unbearable personal pressures and a history of mental illness. Bruck claims a failed suicide attempt led her to drown her sons in a lake and blame it on carjackers.

"The issue is not whether the crime is bad. The issue is not whether Susan Smith should be punished. This young woman is in a lake of fire. That's her punishment," Bruck said.

"It is not the crime she is on trial for. It is the lie," he said.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 March 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_State_Park


Daisy State Park


Daisy State Park is a state park in southwestern Arkansas administered by the Arkansas Department of Parks. Daisy State Park is located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains at the northern end of Lake Greeson










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot,_Part_1_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 1 - "Pilot, Part 1"


LOCKE: Hey! Hey, hey, hey, get away from there!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:44 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Sleep journal 2/14/06


Everything had been going so right one day, and then the next, everything just started going so wrong. It seemed as soon as I touched home soil again, everything just started falling apart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 9:33 AM
I dreamed just now of what seems to be the flight of the Stargazer aircraft on 6/27/1994 but the visualizations I assume are mostly just the product of a dream. As usual, there seem to be details that happened before the part I can remember enough to write about that I can not now remember. In the dream, I was onboard that aircraft and we were traveling along towards the point where we would deploy the rocket as it fired and traveled towards space. All I can really visualize though is that the aircraft seemed to be invisible. To me at least. I have the sense that other people could see it. We also were no high over the ground but we were very close to the ground and we were traveling at a rate of motion that did not seem very fast. This all was taking a long time too. I kept expecting the rocket to depart from the aircraft but it did not. I can see the terrain very well. There seemed to be people on the ground looking up and to watch us fly over. We were at another point so close the ground above a highway that I saw a woman in a police car looking up at the sky and I think she was watching us fly over. I think it was before that we were flying over new terrain and I was marveling at the color of the foliage of the trees and it might have seemed that I could even touch the trees with my feet. I remember that very well. But that part is disorienting. It is as though I was standing very close to a wall but then that wall was not actually there and what I saw in front of me was the sky and terrain and everything associated with flying in that aircraft above the ground. It seemed I was talking to the other two men on the aircraft flight deck just then and I become slightly aware as I think about the dream of equipment and instruments around me although that could be the last part. I do have the sense they are wearing uniforms and I think I am too. I am in the middle and I seem to be talking to the guy on my right. Then the part with the woman in the police car seems to happen and then we travel over an area where the terrain drops suddenly and I am marveling at that because I can clearly see everything directly below us. Just [ BEFORE ] the drop I commented to the guy on my left, who might have actually been me, that there was a stop sign on the road below us at what seemed to be a T-intersection. We seemed to have been following the highway and the highway ended at that intersection with the other highway running perpendicular to it but we continued on a straight line and that was when I saw the terrain drop sharply below us. I commented to the guy to my left who I guess was the pilot about that stop sign below and I cannot now remember our exact words but he responded to me with something about how that was my name on that stop sign and I wish I could remember better that scene from the dream although that was basically the important part. So I think this part is when the rocket was supposed to transfer to space but that is not really clear anymore. What I do remember is that now I am clinging to the side of a mountain and I have no idea where I am although I still have an association in my mind that I was on that aircraft I have been writing about. It is as though I was on the side of that mountain because I had been attached to a rope that was attached to that aircraft and the aircraft had been traveling along with me on that rope. I don't really understand enough to explain what I feel was going on in this part. I don't know. Maybe it doesn't matter. I remember the ground was very steep and I remember there was snow and I seemed to be examining the snow-covered foliage and I am aware of how steep the ground is and I am concerned because I no longer am connected to that aircraft by the rope. I am stuck there on the ground and I have no idea where I am or how to get back to anywhere. I can see what seems to be a level portion of the ground and I guess it is a trail. I can also see a window of a building and it really seems out of place because a consistent thought is that I might as well be on Mount Everest right now but that doesn't really make any sense because I remember seeing all those signs of civilization we flew over. So anyway, I am still lying on or clinging to the mountain in the same position but I am looking at the window and I can visualize it well and I can see the various details of the configuration and I am wondering if I can slide through that window or if it is too small for me to get through. There seems to be no other place to go than through that window where it looks warm and cozy and I see no other signs of civilization other than that window. Then I seem to have made it through the window and I am vaguely aware of being inside the business that runs there and I vaguely recall talking to someone but I cannot remember enough about that conversation to articulate. What seems to happened was that I explained that I was lost from that flight and what they seemed to have done is to put me on a shuttle bus for a hotel and they sent me to a hotel where I can stay. I am aware that I have access to my funds but that is only a notion. I have only the clothes on my back and I am still confused about where I am. I am aware of another person on the bus and I can visualize the we got to the hotel while riding that bus and I can visualize walking through some parts of that hotel and I see that I walked into the registration lobby but then I turned around and walked back out without registering and I am not certain what I was going to do. I still have no idea where I am. I am thinking that the people I was with will probably look for me and I think that if I use my bank card they will know where I am on the ground. I think that was the end. I think the dream ended after I walked back outside the hotel and I was standing outside looking around. I can vaguely visualize the surroundings but I have no idea where it was.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2009 excerpt ends]



































DSC03954.JPG











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.668335,-117.184473&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.668378,-117.185219&panoid=Dqh9pG1tP-7c0HLj7nuwaw&cbp=12,106.03,,0,-2.91

Google Maps


16299 E Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Address is approximate



































DSC01163.JPG

























mag DSC01168.jpg



































DSC01168.JPG











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.653339,-117.191774&spn=0.000003,0.002064&t=h°=180&z=20&layer=c&cbll=47.65334,-117.191652&panoid=UknOBTlS-QCdlFM7cKw-eg&cbp=12,177.03,,2,0.33

Google Maps


15632 E 4th Ave, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


INT—CAVE

[Teyla leads Sheppard into a cave.]

TEYLA
I used to play here as a child. I believe this is where the survivors hid from the Wraith during the last great attack.

SHEPPARD
Let me, uh…

[He tries to start a Zippo lighter. Teyla uses an advanced device to light a torch and looks at him with a smug smile.]

TEYLA
We mastered fire long ago.

SHEPPARD
I guess so.

[Sheppard replaces his lighter. She leads him into another chamber. Sheppard catches the light reflecting on a shiny object. He picks up a pendant.]

SHEPPARD
What's this?

TEYLA
(surprised)
I lost this years ago. How did you—

SHEPPARD
It was just lying right over there. It was reflecting off the light.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


EXT—NAGADA, DAY

[They enter the city, Kasuf gesturing and giving orders. Kasuf gestures, and people pull away several hangings to reveal a large sized disk of the Eye of Ra suspended between two of the buildings. Everyone prostrates themselves again, following Kasuf's example.]

DANIEL
The eye of Ra. It's the Egyptian sun god. They think he sent us here.

O'NEIL
Yeah, I wonder what could've given them that idea?

[He pointedly fingers Daniel's pendant with the same symbol.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beyonceknowles/lostyomind.html

BEYONCE KNOWLES

"Lost Yo Mind"

O-M-G! You done lost yo motherfucking mind!


You Must Have Lost Yo Mind (lost yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
that chloe crop bag ain't mine (wasn't mine)
many earrings must I find (I find)
you must've just lost yo mind










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-102/script-vo---102.186.113/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Guts

Episode 102


Store

Andrea: Oh.

Rick spots Andrea looking at some jewelry. He approaches her. Andrea looks at a mermaid necklace on the counter.

Rick: See something you like?

Andrea: Not me, but I know someone who would… My sister. She's still such a kid in some ways. Unicorns, dragons… She's into all that stuff. But mermaids… They rule. She loves mermaids.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Miss Teschmacher: Lex, my mother lives in Hackensack.

[Luthor checks his watch and shakes his head]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


EXT—GIZA, EGYPT, 1928, DAY

[A car drives quickly through the desert towards a busy and crowded archaeological site. In the car, a man drives an adult man and a girl, approximately twelve years of age. The car stops, and the driver honks his horn.]

[From inside a tent, a man who has been writing at a desk hurries out to greet the car.]

ARABIC INTERPRETER
Professor! Professor.

[He barely helps them out of the car before rushing ahead, trying to lead them to the center of the site. The girl and man, Catherine Langford and her father, hurry to catch up.]

ARABIC INTERPRETER
We found something beautiful! Very big surprise! Big big big surprise!






















mag DSC00253.jpg










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


CATHERINE
Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Interested?

[Catherine smiles at him. Daniel continues to look at her.]

DANIEL
I-I'm gonna go now.

CATHERINE
Go where?
(chuckles)
I mean, you've just been evicted from your apartment. Your grants have run out. Everything you own are in those two bags. Want to prove that your theories are right? This is your chance.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Belloq: All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I. Indiana, we are simply passing through history. This, this *is* history.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:58 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 28 July 2014