Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Daybreak




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


MCCOY: Killers! Killers! I won't let you get me!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


I started this blog in a drug-induced haze from those hospital drugs they tricked me into taking and now I am still here. I have made no progress. I have literally just made my future worse, despite how incredibly relevant are the reports I have generated. I have no future if I remain on this course.

And they didn't just trick me into a simple mistake at that hospital. They didn't just trick me into taking brain medication when I thought I was taking aspirin. I mean, the notion of medication was farthest from my mind. They secretly drugged the food they gave me. I had agreed to stay there a few days in the hospital so I knew I was going to eat there. I had no idea they were going to drug me.

And drug me they did. You just wouldn't believe how doped up I was by that hospital. The doctors kept talking to me and I kept telling them the same thing: people are following me. My apartment is bugged. People on the television know what I am saying.

After three days they let me out and I was just thinking a few days ago about how bad that was.

I knew the city I was in but that was it.

They discharged me and directed me to another building next to the hospital and they told me to go there to get refills of the prescription drugs they had me doped out on and I did go over and I can still remember sitting there waiting for the pharmacist to fill the order and I remember thinking that the guy behind the counter looked suspicious.

Then I was walking around outside and I had no idea where I was. They had taken me there in the back of an ambulance three days earlier when I was still lucid.

Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.

I could have wandered around those backroads for days and days and walked around in there and had no idea where in the hell I was or where I was going.

Instead I followed a very efficient walking route after about two or more turns, first right and then left, until I was walking and I was about two miles north of the hospital and I recognized a hamburger place I had eaten at one time before in the near past. Sometime in recent weeks or months I had gone to that hamburger place to eat and that was the only time I had been there before or since.

I recognized Monster Burgers, as I just looked it up on Google Streetview, and I remembered that I had been there before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:51 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 20 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-wraith.html


Now it all makes sense.

If a "Wraith" parasite is following me around everywhere then it knows everything I see.

You evildoers out there that I become aware of are now under the gaze of the "Wraith" that has been following me around all this time.

You're lined up on their menu now.

All because you GOTS TO KNOW!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, November 12, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:40 AM


You know, studying the track for the 1989 Hurricane Hugo, I cannot help but feel it was following me around that year, not unlike the dialog from the 1980 film "The Final Countdown."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


MCCOY: Assassins! Murderers! Murderers! Assassins! You! What planet is this?



































DSC03907.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


EDITH: Hey, now, come on. You're not ready to take on any tigers just yet. Lie down.

MCCOY: The most common question to ask would be, where am I? I don't think I'll ask it.

EDITH: Why not?

MCCOY: The only possible answer would conclusively prove that I'm either unconscious or demented. This looks like old Earth around 1920 or 25.

EDITH: Would you care to try for 30?

MCCOY: I am unconscious, or demented.

EDITH: I have a friend that talks about Earth the same way that you do. Would you like to meet him?

MCCOY: I'm a surgeon, not a psychiatrist. I am Leonard McCoy, Senior Medical Officer aboard the USS Enterprise.

EDITH: I don't mean to disbelieve you, but that's hardly a Navy uniform.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 6:50 PM
One day when I was in the gulag in Pioneer Square, there was a choir that came in and performed down in the cafeteria. It must have been a Tuesday because I think we had that weekly house meeting that day and they were still in there. I think they started during the dinner meal. It may have been around last Christmas. I remember thinking they had sure traveled a long ways to be there. Were they not from Princeton University??!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 6:56 PM
I think it was this group. Whoever they were, they were very good.

http://www.princeton.edu/~choir/

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 6:59 PM
I see there is also a Chamber Choir, so it might have actually been that group.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/tools/az/c.xml?section=arts


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


MCCOY: No doubt considerable human ancestry. Is that how you're able to fake all of this? Very good. Modern museum perfection. Right down to the cement beams. Very, very good. Oh, I'd give a lot to see the hospital. Probably needles and sutures. All the pain. They used to hand-cut and sew people like garments. Needles and sutures. Oh, the terrible pain!










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


(Edith is pouring cups of brown liquid.)

MCCOY: Oh, Miss. That coffee, it just smells wonderful.

EDITH: You look terrible! You'd better sit down. Come on.

MCCOY: I can't. I got to keep moving. I can't let them find me.

EDITH: There's a cot in the back room. They won't find you there.



































DSC03914.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/saturday-night-live/liam-neeson-modest-mouse-376430/

tv.com


Saturday Night Live Season 30 Episode 5

Liam Neeson/Modest Mouse

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Nov 13, 2004 on NBC

Modest Mouse performed "Float On" and "Ocean Breathes Salty."

AIRED: 11/13/04











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.376136,-122.208218&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.376133,-122.211411&panoid=-RJbOAOx5MyAKkW5LCoN3A&cbp=12,10.46,,0,24.42

Google Maps


9810 S 252nd St, Kent, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Lex Luthor: You were great in your day, Superman. But it just stands to reason, when it came time to cash in your chips, this old... diseased... maniac would be your banker.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/oceanbreathessalty.html


MODEST MOUSE


"Ocean Breathes Salty"


Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.
Collected my belongings and I left the jail.
Well thanks for the time, I needed to think a spell.
I had to think awhile. I had to think awhile.










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


KATE: This letter wasn't written to you. You wrote this letter. Your name's not Sawyer, is it?

SAWYER: It was his name. He was a confidence man. Romanced my momma to get to the money, wiped them out clean, left a mess behind. So I wrote that letter. I wrote it knowing one day I'd find him. But that ain't the sad part. When I was 19, I needed 6 grand to pay these guys off I was in trouble with. So I found a pretty lady with a dumb husband who had some money. And I got them to give it to me. How's that for a tragedy? I became the man I was hunting. Became Sawyer.










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


[Shot of Charlie and Hurley walking in the jungle.]

HURLEY: Food from the plane's been gone for over a week, dude.

CHARLIE: What, no secret stash for emergencies? You and Jack have got a bunch of stuff in that cave.

HURLEY: Sorry, man. No peanut butter. No peanuts. No nothing.

CHARLIE: Yeah, but, there's got to be something. I mean, look at you.

HURLEY: Look at what?

CHARLIE: No, no. Listen.

HURLEY: Fat guy hoarding the food, is that what you think?

CHARLIE: No. It's just we've been here for two weeks and you've not really...

HURLEY: Slimmed down much?

CHARLIE: All I need is a bag of peanuts.

HURLEY: I have no food, alright?! And for the record, I'm down a notch in my belt. I'm a big guy, it's going to be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride, okay?

CHARLIE: Sorry. Sorry, that was bad form.

HURLEY: Yeah. I'm used to it.

CHARLIE: So, not even a bag of...

HURLEY: Dude.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/10/2004 is 4704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1978 ( Jimmy Carter - Proclamation 4597 - United Nations Day 1978 ) is 4704 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 11/10/2004 is 5046 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/27/1979 ( Louis Mountbatten killed by the Provisional Irish Republican Army ) is 5046 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 11/10/2004 is 5046 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/27/1979 ( Louis Mountbatten killed by the Provisional Irish Republican Army ) is 5046 days



From 1/9/1952 ( premiere US film "Radar Men from the Moon" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 14253 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/2004 is 14253 days



From 1/9/1952 ( premiere US film "Radar Men from the Moon" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 14253 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/2004 is 14253 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/10/2004 is 3613 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/24/1975 ( premiere US film "Three Days of the Condor" ) is 3613 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/lost/confidence-man-366353/

tv.com


Lost Season 1 Episode 8

Confidence Man

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2004 on ABC

AIRED: 11/10/04










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb


Batman Begins (2005)

Quotes


Carmine Falcone: Yeah, you got spirit, kid. I'll give you that.






View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.380052,-122.237438&spn=0.000007,0.008256&t=m&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.379961,-122.237439&panoid=hzZecAS1XYlHAdDCzvh1kQ&cbp=12,39.55,,1,3.86


Google Maps


278 4th Ave S, Kent, Washington, United States

Address is approximate





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb


Batman Begins (2005)

Quotes


Carmine Falcone: You're taller than you look in the tabloids, Mr. Wayne.

[one of Falcone's attendant bodyguards gives Bruce a rough going-over to check for weapons but comes up with nothing]

Carmine Falcone: No gun? I'm insulted! You could have just sent a thank-you note.

Bruce Wayne: I didn't come here to thank you. I came here to show you that not everyone in Gotham's afraid of you.

Carmine Falcone: Only those who know me, kid. Look around you: you'll see two councilmen, a union official, a couple off-duty cops, and a judge.

[points a gun at Bruce]

Carmine Falcone: Now, I wouldn't have a second's hesitation of blowing your head off right here and right now in front of 'em. Now, that's power you can't buy! That's the power of fear.

Bruce Wayne: I'm not afraid of you.

Carmine Falcone: Because you think you got nothing to lose. But you haven't thought it through.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:07 AM Sunday, March 18, 2012


On the same day the psychiatrist at the hospital told me specifically over the phone that nothing was wrong with me, I went back to that City of Kent police department later that month, having gone there initially on 4 May 2005, and I wanted to follow up with the police officer I spoke to first. After waiting a while in the lobby, the receptionist sent me over to an adjoining building to talk to Detective Murray. I went up the elevator, a guy passed me in the hallway, I got to a telephone outside a locked door on the floor I was supposed to go to, I called Detective Murray at the number the receptionist gave me, I got his voice mail, I left a message, the guy I passed in the hallway was standing at the elevator looking back at me, he asked who I was looking for, I told him, he told me that he was Detective Murray, and then we spoke for a few minutes. All I got from him was some kind of bullshit story. That's what he said. I haven't done anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


[Sawyer pulls a brief case from on top of the armoire and money spills out.]

SAWYER: You weren't exactly supposed to see that.

[On-Island - Shot of Sawyer in the jungle. He hears rustling noises. He starts running and comes across Boone in his stuff.]

SAWYER: What are you doing in my stuff, son?

[Shot of Sayid being doctored by Jack.]

JACK: This is going to hurt. Ready to tell me what happened?

SAYID: We were trying to find the source of the distress call. I saw the flare from the beach and then the flare from Sawyer's position in the jungle. I switched on my antenna, activated the transceiver, and then -- darkness. Whoever hit me came from behind.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29803

The American Presidency Project

Jimmy Carter

XXXIX President of the United States: 1977 - 1981

Proclamation 4597 - United Nations Day, 1978

September 19, 1978

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

The founding of the United Nations, on October 24, 1945, was an historic attempt to establish a framework for international cooperation.

The nations of the world now face such tasks as maintaining international peace and security; promoting basic human rights; building a better international economic order; and allocating fairly the globe's natural resources. The United Nations and its affiliated agencies bring together representatives of all nations to work together toward these goals. It holds out the vision of a truly cooperative world?a world at peace.

As one of its founding members, as its leading contributor, and as its host country, the United States feels a special pride in the Organization's accomplishments.

Now, Therefore, I, Jimmy Carter, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate Tuesday, October 24, 1978, as United Nations Day.

I have appointed Clifton C. Garvin, Jr., to be United States National Chairman for United Nations Day.

I urge Americans to become better acquainted with the institutions that make up the United Nations, to consider its role in addressing the problems of global interdependence, and to help it resolve the array of critical international issues that face us in these times.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of September, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred seventy-eight, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and third.


JIMMY CARTER










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


[Shot of a knife sharpening a stick to a point.]

SAYID: Locke, where were you last night, around sunset?

LOCKE: Well, I'm afraid the only witness to my whereabouts is the boar that I was skinning for our dinner.





http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/115.shtml

GateWorld


LOST

EPISODE NUMBER - 115

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.30.10


PATIENT: Tank busters - uranium depleted! I loaded those munitions. Nothing dangerous coming off those. What do you think?

(Ronald stands up and walks around the bed to sit on the other side.)

PATIENT: Eighteen thousand times in two years, those alarms went off! It's not the mustard gas - never the mustard gas! It was cigarettes, deodorant! Can you believe that?!

(He wanders off again.)

PATIENT: Chronic fatigue, loss of muscle control, headaches, dizziness, memory loss, shortness of breath, brain cancer.





http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/115.shtml

GateWorld


LOST

EPISODE NUMBER - 115

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.30.10


PATIENT: (Angrily) The Pentagon failed to report that to Congress!





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0053644/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Hoot (Character)

from Black Hawk Down (2001)


Steele: Sergeant, what's the meaning of this?

[Thinking he's talking about the unauthorized pig picking]

"Hoot": Just a little aerial target practice, sir. Didn't want to leave 'em behind.

Steele: I'm talking about your weapon, soldier. Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times.

"Hoot": This is my safety, sir.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Revelation


(Pigs grunting) Oh, thank God.
Did Rebecca send you to help? Help with what? She said it'd be just the one pig, but she was wrong.
There are more.
Just since this morning.
A dozen of them.
Quarantine the healthy animals.
This is what Rebecca was messing around with in her kitchen.
That pig virus is their extermination plan.
Yeah, and she doesn't know how strong it is.
We've got to find them before they release it.
Where would they do it? Someplace busy, someplace public.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fixx/onethingleadstoanother.html


THE FIXX


"One Thing Leads To Another"

The deception with tact
Just what are you trying to say
You've got a blank face, which irritates
Communicate, pull out your party piece
You see dimensions in two
State your case with black or white
But when one little cross
Leads to shots, grit your teeth
You run for cover so discreet
Why don't they

Do what they say
Say what you mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong
I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another

The impression that you sell
Passes in and out like a scent
But the long face that you see
Comes from living close to your fears
If this is up, then I'm up
But you're running out of sight
You've seen your name on the walls
And when one little bump
Leads to shock miss a beat
You run for cover and there's heat
Why don't they

Do what they say
Say what they mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong
I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another
One thing leads to another

Then it's easy to believe
Somebody's been lying to me
But when the wrong word
Goes in the right ear
I know you've been lying to me
It's getting rough, off the cuff
I've got to say enough's enough
Bigger the harder, he falls
But when the wrong antidote
Is like a bulge on the throat
You run for cover in the heat
Why don't they

Do what they say
Say what they mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong
I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another
One thing leads to another










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:59 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 19 February 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/02/daybreak.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)


Admiral William Adama: I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here, when the sun comes from behind those mountains. It's almost heavenly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2014 excerpt ends]










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


[Flashback - Sawyer and Jess are in the hotel room.]

JESS: You told me you were going to Baton Rouge to close a deal.

SAWYER: Just trust me, there isn't any time to explain. I'm already late. I miss this meeting, the whole deal's a bust, alright? That's everything I have. 140,000 dollars. There's an oil mining operation










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


KATE: The act. You try too hard, Sawyer. I ask you to help a woman who can't breath and you want me to kiss you? Nobody's that disgusting. I've seen you, you know.

SAWYER: Seen me what?

KATE: With that piece of paper -- the one you keep in your pocket. Seen the expression on your face when you read it and how carefully you fold it up. It means something to you. So you can play games all you want, but I know there's a human being in there somewhere. Give me the medication.

SAWYER: You think you understand me?

KATE: Yeah. I think I have...

SAWYER: Shut up. You want to know what kind of human being I am? [He hands her his letter] Read it. Read it. Out loud.

KATE: Dear Mr. Sawyer, you don't know who I am but I know who you are and I know what you done. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dad's money all away. So he got angry and he killed my mother and then he killed himself, too.

SAWYER: Don't stop now. You're just getting to the good part.

KATE: All I know is your name. But one of these days I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you this letter so you'll remember what you done to me. You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer.






View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.854742,-82.40162&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=34.854742,-82.40162&panoid=KH5--nQ5fALDe_PTvsiFvw&cbp=12,32.86,,0,-39.65

Google Maps


284 US-25 BUS, Greenville, South Carolina, United States

Address is approximate





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Irish Cop: Poor bastard. Tomorrow might have been a brighter day.










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Confidence_Man_transcript

Lostpedia


Episode 8 - "Confidence Man"


JACK: You attacked a kid for trying to help his sick sister.

SAWYER: No, I whooped a thief cuz he was going through my stuff.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073802/releaseinfo

IMDb


Three Days of the Condor (1975)

Release Info

USA 24 September 1975 (New York City, New York)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 23 July 2014