Monday, July 21, 2014

Wow. If that doesn't just cut it then I don't know what does. Goddamned quarantine.




I have been trying to recall the day I started working at Richard Molck's company he set up in Rock Hill South Carolina.

I ran into him in downtown Charlotte North Carolina when I started working for a temp. agency that provided computer technical workers for the capital markets division of some large bank there I now forget the name of.

He and another guy who worked there as employees wanted to start their own company and they wanted me to work for them.

I saw the Facebook page for his wife, Loretta, and she records the timeframe of Feb. 1997. That sounds right. But I cannot recall the day. And that's important.

And I keep thinking of something Richard said to me once later. Makes me think he was first talking to my look-alike, that great person you all know now: Thomas Reagan.

Makes me think he was the one posing as me, that Thomas Reagan was pretending to be me Kerry Burgess.

As I have noted here before, the thoughts in my mind suggest that Thomas Reagan looks exactly the same as I do. The only difference is he is 6.5 years older in age and he is a few inches taller than I am.

So the notion goes that if he was talking to Richard Molck in 1996 then would he recognize the difference?

And especially if any difference could be explained by weight-lifting, which I remember doing in the 1990s with barbells in my apartment.

The way my memory goes now Richard Molck left the USS Wainwright CG 28 a few months before I did and so that means he left the ship in the year 1989. I don't recall if he left before we departed for the Med. Sea but I think he might have.

So anyway that is the last time I recall talking to him until the year 1996.

What I'm guess now is that he *hired* Thomas Reagan thinking he was Kerry Burgess and then when the scheduled date of employment began I showed up, the real Kerry Burgess.

But the fantastic part of that theory is just speculation. I have no actual memory of Thomas Reagan. His existence is simply thoughts lingering in my mind.

This is all compelling because of my theory about the STS-82 space shuttle flight. Those flight dates were 11 February 1997 to 21 February 1997. That time in space would have presumably had an impact on my physique as well, especially if I was deliberately not exercising while in space.

I remember being there at his house for that first day and I have written about it before. I wrote about how my only work for that day was to repair a couple of printers and I had to work his garage away from the house and it was cold in there.

I wrote somewhere about the air rifle he had sitting next to the patio door in house. Almost as though I waited for him to drive up there that day when I was there with only the salesman in another room used as an office I shot an aluminum can with that air rifle and I was almost bragging about how good the shot was I made standing there.










http://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1961-63v08/d42

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN


Foreign Relations of the United States, 1961–1963

Volume VIII, National Security Policy, Document 42


On September 13, 1961, SIOP-62 was briefed to President Kennedy.










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He works for the airline. You'll meet him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


Ripley: Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Alien_2.html


Alien 2


Did IQs just drop sharply|while I was away?
Ma'am, I already said|it was not indigenous.
It was a derelict spacecraft.|It was an alien ship.
It was not from there.
Do you get it?|We homed in on its beacon.
And found something|never recorded once...
in over three hundred|surveyed worlds.
"A creature that gestates|inside a living human host."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048445/releaseinfo

IMDb


Oklahoma! (1955)

Release Info

USA 11 October 1955 (Todd-AO roadshow version)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/releaseinfo

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Release Info

USA 18 July 1986










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


[Hicks is dozing through an extremely turbulent entry into a planetoid's atmosphere]

Apone: Somebody wake up Hicks.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky - US Department of Defense civilian contractor employee from Tideman Industries: What sort of storm was that, Commander? Certainly nothing like I've ever seen.

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: Nothing like any of us have ever seen.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


Vasquez: [after barely surviving the Alien surprise attack] Okay. We have several canisters of CM-20. I say we go back in there and nerve gas the whole fuckin' nest.

Hicks: It's worth the try, but we don't know if that's gonna affect them.

Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, mat! What are we even talking about this for?

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Hudson: Fuckin' A!

Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

Ripley: They can *bill* me.

Burke: Okay, I know this is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or *anybody*, has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.

Ripley: Wrong.

Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.

Hudson: Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Burke: Look. I'm not blind to what is going on, but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.

Ripley: Well, *I* believe that Corporal *Hicks* has authority here.

Burke: *Corporal* Hicks has...?

Ripley: This operation is under military jurisdiction and Hicks is next in the chain of command. Am I right, Corporal?

Hicks: Yeah... yeah, that's right.

Burke: Yeah... look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation. He can't make that kind of decision. He's just a grunt!

Burke: [to Hicks] Uh, no offense.

Hicks: None taken.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb


Short Circuit (1986)

Quotes


Newton Crosby: OK. Listen closely. There's a priest, a minister, and a rabbi. They're out playing golf. They're deciding how much to give to charity. The priest says "We'll draw a circle on the ground, throw the money in the air, and whatever lands inside the circle, we'll give to charity." The minister says "No, we'll draw a circle on the ground, throw the money in the air, and whatever lands outside of the circle, that's what we'll give to charity." The rabbi says "No no no. We'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever God wants, he keeps!"

Number 5: Hmmmm. Oh, I get it!





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

I Haven't Told You Everything


Are you the man in charge? Well, for the next nine minutes, yes, i am.
Okay, listen to me carefully, fred.
There's a terrorist on flight 514.
Do not let it take off.
You need to stop that plane





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/quotes

IMDb


The Final Countdown (1980)

Quotes


[after receiving the order to abort the attack on the Japanese Task Force]

Strike Leader: Read you loud and clear. Strike force, this is strike leader. Return to base, mission aborted.

F-14 pilot #1: Mission aborted? But we can see 'em!

F-14 pilot #2: They're gonna let the Japs do it again.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


Hicks: Looks like the new lieutenant's too good to eat with the rest of us grunts.

Frost: Boy's definitely got a corncob up his ass.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


[the drop-ship crashes]

Hudson: Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man...

Hicks: Are you finished?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


Hicks: How long 'till it blows?

Bishop: Four hours. The radius is around 30 kilometers, and it's euqal to around 40 megatons.

Hicks: We got problems.

Hudson: I don't believe this, I don't fucking *believe* this.

Hicks: Vasquez, close the shutters.

Ripley: Why can't we shut it down from here?

Bishop: I'm sorry, the crash just cause too much damage. An overload... is inevitable at this point.

Hicks: Oh, maaaaaan and I was getting short. Four more weeks and out, now I'm going to die on this rock. This ain't fair man.

Vasquez: Give us a break.

Hudson: Four more weeks.

Ripley: Then, we've gotts get the other dropship from the Sulaco. There has to be... a way to bring it down on remote.

Hudson: How? The transmittor was on the APC. It's wasted.

Ripley: I don't care how. We gotta find a way, we gotta think of something.

Hudson: Think of what? We're *fucked*!

Hicks: [shouting over Hudson] Shut up!

Hudson: We're doomed now...

Hicks: [shouting over hudson] Shut up!

[to Ripley]

Hicks: What about the Colony transmitter. The radio tower down the other end?

Bishop: No. I've checked. The hardware here and there... is damaged. We can't realign the dish.

Ripley: Well, somebody *has* to go out there. Take a portable terminal and patch it in manually.

Hudson: Oh yeah, sure. With *those* things running around? You can count *me* out.

Hicks: Oh, we can just count you out of *everything*, huh?

Hudson: That's right, man. Unless *you* go, man.










http://www.scsos.com/index.asp?n=18&p=4&s=18&corporateid=268835

South Carolina Secretary of State


Business Filings


MP COMPUTER SERVICES, INC.


DOMESTIC / FOREIGN: Domestic

STATUS: Good Standing

STATE OF INCORPORATION

/ ORGANIZATION: SOUTH CAROLINA

Profit

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

REGISTERED AGENT NAME: RICHARD E MOLCK

ADDRESS: 403 RICH ST

CITY: ROCK HILL

STATE: SC

ZIP: 29730

SECOND ADDRESS:

FILE DATE: 03/10/1997

EFFECTIVE DATE: 03/10/1997


Corporation History Records

CODE FILE DATE COMMENT Document

Incorporation 03/10/1997










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 3/10/1997 is 2244 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 3/10/1997 is 2244 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) To 3/10/1997 is 7832 days

7832 = 3916 + 3916

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1976 ( premiere US film "Lifeguard" ) is 3916 days



From 5/21/1957 ( Judge Reinhold ) To 3/10/1997 is 14538 days

14538 = 7269 + 7269

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1985 ( premiere US film "Invasion U.S.A." ) is 7269 days



From 4/7/1951 ( premiere US film "Kefauver Investigation" ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 11451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1997 is 11451 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 3/10/1997 is 3988 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." ) is 3988 days



From 10/8/1949 ( Sigourney Weaver ) To 3/10/1997 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) is 8660 days



From 10/11/1955 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma!" ) To 3/10/1997 is 15126 days

15126 = 7563 + 7563

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/18/1986 ( premiere US films "Aliens" ) is 7563 days



From 7/18/1986 ( premiere US films "Aliens" ) To 3/10/1997 is 3888 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1976 ( premiere US film "The Omen" ) is 3888 days



From 9/13/1961 ( Robert Kennedy was briefed on SIOP-62 ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 11451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1997 is 11451 days



From 8/18/1960 ( premiere US film "G.I. Blues" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 11451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1997 is 11451 days



From 8/14/1963 ( premiere US film "Flipper" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1997 is 11451 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 3/10/1997 is 620 days

620 = 310 + 310

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 11/8/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twentieth Century"::"Age of the Jet" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 11451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1997 is 11451 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/10/1997 is 6065 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1982 ( premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6065 days





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970305&slug=2527223

The Seattle Times


Wednesday, March 5, 1997

Sims Names Reichert Sheriff -- 25-Year Veteran To Take Command Monday

By Dee Norton, Lily Eng

Seattle Times Staff Reporters

King County Executive Ron Sims today named Police Maj. Dave Reichert sheriff - Sims' first major appointment and apparently a popular one.

The announcement was met with cheers and applause from officers and family members who had packed a county conference room.

Stepping to the podium, an emotional Reichert looked in the direction of his wife and mother and paused to compose himself. Flanked by several of his officers, he said he was overwhelmed.

"This is an amazing honor," he said. "I can't express what this means to me."

His wife, Julie Reichert, then pinned his new sheriff's badge above medals of valor he'd received earlier in his career.

Reichert, a 25-year veteran of the department, succeeds James Montgomery, who has been named police chief in Bellevue.

Sims' spokesman John Arthur Wilson said that in choosing Reichert, Sims did not want to name just an interim sheriff to the post.

"He wanted to appoint someone who would be capable of running the department and hopefully will seek election to the job," Wilson said.

Reichert said he would announce in a few weeks whether he will run.

Reichert, 46, has commanded the department's North Precinct for almost a year. He joined the department in 1972 and was promoted to major last year.

Known as a workaholic, he was lead investigator on the Green River killer case and has worked in virtually all of the department's units. He has received numerous awards for valor, including one for an incident in which his throat was slashed.

"There was a joke going around that you didn't want to work next to Officer Reichert," Reichert said this morning. "Cause if you did, you were in trouble."

Reichert will take command of the department Monday. The department includes 600 officers, 275 civilian personnel and an annual budget of $75 million.

Montgomery's salary was $107,000 a year but Wilson did not disclose Reichert's pay.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1149620/releaseinfo

IMDb


Kefauver Investigation (1951)

Release Info

USA 7 April 1951



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:30 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 21 July 2014