Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hey, I just saw her not too long ago!




"We're out the door at six o'clock." I also remember what your mom said that I overheard across the room.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Reconciliation


- The dome kind of has a mind of its own.
Maybe it's not in the mood.
What if we try touching it at the same time? - Worked for me and Norrie.
- Because you guys aren't some kind of undead freak.
Melanie, we're gonna figure this out.
How long will that take? I still have no idea why I'm back.
None of us know why we're trapped inside this fishbowl.
You need to deal.
Think of it this way: you were alive, then dead, now alive again.
Two out of three ain't bad.
You don't know what I'm going through.
No, I don't.
But I know how much I'd give to have my mom alive again.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Reconciliation


Big Jim! Drinking on the job, Sheriff? Nope.
'Cause Julia fired me.
I had to sneak past my own deputies to get in here.
Oh, well that ain't right.
You're a good man, Phil.
The best sheriff this town's ever had.
Better than Duke? And Linda.
Your plan to release that virus you had no other choice, right? I didn't even have the virus.
Rebecca did.
But if we don't do something, then none of us are gonna get out of here alive.
And now Julia's made you her scapegoat.
Right when this town needed you most.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Reconciliation


We're lucky only Wendell died today.
Anybody could have been hit, a kid or me or you.
Thank you.
Just so you know what Jim said about Barbie being involved, he wasn't.
We went behind his back.
Barbie always believed there was another way.
- Phil, stop.
- Why? I don't answer to you.
Yes, you do.
This town put me in charge.
Well, Big Jim made me sheriff.
And when people are at risk, I act.
You could have just arrested Wendell.
Barbie had already disarmed him.
Instead you killed him.
I did what I had to do to keep this town safe.
Wendell is dead.
Not to mention the fact that Lyle escaped on your watch and is still on the loose.
Maybe that badge is too big for you.
You want me to quit? - You gonna make me? - No, not her.
Me.
You two really are drunk on power, huh? We'll see what Big Jim has to say.
If you'd been sheriff today instead of Phil, - no one would've been killed.
- Julia You have the perfect background.
- Your military training - A and a few hours ago you accused me of siding with Big Jim.
Now you want me to be the person in charge of keeping him locked up? I should have trusted you.
I'm sorry I didn't.
That's good to hear.
This town just has a funny way of turning on people, and I'm not ready to jump back into the fray.
I get it.
I'll find someone else.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:15 AM Saturday, July 09, 2011


I told my girlfriend later that night I was either getting fired the next day or I would be promoted.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 July 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:10 AM Wednesday, June 15, 2011


I think about it too because of the element I watched tonight in the 2001 film "Bandits" where Bruce Willis was in the boxing ring and I think about how as a United States Marine in 1994 I was heavily training in that area and of how I always thought of how I could avoid gun battles if I was an adequate pugilist. Writing about it now I think again about thoughts a few weeks ago of an experience I have not written about before of how my theory of fighting with fugitives with my fists was a failure because I stepped into a takedown of a fugitive by a team that failed, while I was supposed to remain in my assigned position on the perimeter, and the fugitive slugged me and took my primary weapon and after I was knocked the ground I had to pull out my backup weapon and kill him before he could use my weapon to kill the other Deputy US Marshals he had fought off.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:22 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 25 March 2014 -http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/live-from-baghdad.html


I HATE LITTLE PUNK SISSY BITCHES!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F03

Bart Star

Original Airdate on FOX: 09-Nov-97


Lisa: [Lisa appears at the gate, with one of her trademark confrontations] What position have you got for me?

[crowd gasps]

Lisa: Thats right. A girl want to play football. How about that.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: The Villages [mailto:thevillages@hsccommunities.com]

Sent: Monday, September 4, 2006 12:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: The Villages

Hello Kerry!

Thank you for your interest in The Villages! We have one, two, and three bedroom homes that are amazing and I can’t wait to show them to you!


We will know which floor plans will be available for your time frame by October 11th.


We are centrally located in the Spokane Valley close to the freeway, Valley Mall, Best Buy, TGI Fridays, Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, Old Navy, and several other shopping and dining experiences around town.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes


Dr. Emmett Brown: Things have certainly changed around *here*.



































DSC00471.JPG










http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news/live/body.asp?ID=library%5Cincorporation%5Cvalleytimeline

SpokesmanReview.com

Saturday, April 6, 2002

Valley incorporation

100 years of Valley life

A Spokane Valley timeline


1992

Employees at Halpin's Pharmacy, a 50-year business fixture in the Valley, bought the store from longtime owners Frank Terhaar and Gary Christensen through an employee stock ownership plan. All 35 Halpin's employees participated in the deal.

1993

Representatives of several neighborhood associations that actively fought development proposals on their own formed Valley Allied Neighborhoods, in order to share information and expertise in dealing with community growth issues.

1994

A new Albertson's supermarket opened on East Trent Avenue on a site formerly occupied by West Valley High School and, later, Argonne Junior High. A year later, the West Valley High Class of '45 celebrated its 50-year reunion at the supermarket.

1995

The Valley's Walk in the Wild Zoo, once described by a national magazine as the worst zoo in the United States, closed. An effort to build a new facility at Silverwood theme park in North Idaho, and move the animals there, failed and the animals were eventually euthanized or moved to other zoos.

1996

After a decade of planning and positioning by competing shopping center developers, Salt Lake City-based JP Realty won the Valley mall war and broke ground near Sullivan Road and Interstate 90 for the new Spokane Valley Mall. A year later, more than 3,000 opening-day shoppers checked out the new stores and the towering palm trees lining the mall.

1997
In perhaps their greatest-ever collective showing in athletics, the Spokane Valley's four high schools combined to win five state prep championships: Central Valley's football title, East Valley's wrestling and girls cross country titles, University's boys cross country title and West Valley's girls basketball title.

1998
A huge crowd of mourners gathered for the funeral of civic activist Denny Ashlock, who was the driving force behind the cleanup of Liberty Lake, the construction of the Centennial Trail, formation of a 911 emergency telephone system in the Valley and the planning for the Mirabeau Point community complex. Ashlock, 59, died unexpectedly at his vacation home near Ocean Shores, Wash.

1999
Construction began on the long-delayed new freeway interchange at Evergreen Road, as well as widening of Interstate 90 through much of the Valley. The interchange will serve the Spokane Valley Mall and nearby retail centers, as well as the planned Mirabeau Point community complex.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Matrix.html


Matrix


Then go to the Adams Street bridge.
Get in.
What's this?
It's necessary, Neo.|For our protection.
From what?
From you.
Take off your shirt.
Stop the car.
Listen, coppertop.
We don't have time for 20 Questions.
Right now, there's only one rule:
Our way...
...or the highway.
Fine.
Please, Neo, you have to trust me.
-thinsz Why?|-thinsz Because you have been down there.
You know that road.
You know exactly where it ends.
And I know that's not|where you want to be.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.858083,-82.40219&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&layer=c&cbll=34.857985,-82.402078&panoid=-uq7AjRdZQhbdK3yh_hGxQ&cbp=12,352.68,,1,-2.19&z=19

Google Maps


191 Marshall Ave, Greenville, South Carolina, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)


Jake: You've been planning this all day?

Alonzo Harris: I've been planning this all week, son.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html


Timecop


I'm just|takin' an opportunity, that's all.
I've got to take you back.
I went ten rounds with|John L. Sullivan himself.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/quotes

IMDb


Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992 TV Movie)

Quotes


Chris Porter: United 232 Heavy, Roger, Sir. Wind 010 at 11. You are cleared to land on any runway.

Al Haynes: [chuckles] You want to be particular in making a runway?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb


Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes


[Lecturing in class]

Indiana Jones: "X" never, ever marks the spot.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.02_%22Air_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.02 "Air Part 2"


WRAY
You were in detention.

[Everyone stops and stares.]

GREER
Yeah.

WRAY
For good reason.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/01_32

Armageddon


1:32:14
Show you how we do things
where I come from.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/110.shtml

GateWorld


JUSTICE

EPISODE NUMBER - 110

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 12.04.09


GREER: Ma'am, may I have a moment of your time?

WRAY: I have to get down to the Gateroom. We're ready to send a team to the next planet.

(She steps forward but Greer steps into her way. She stops again.)

GREER: That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I noticed that myself and a few other marines were taken off the away team duty list.

WRAY: Yes.

GREER: May I ask why?

WRAY: Call it a temporary adjustment.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=last-resort-2012&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Last Resort

Controlled Flight Into Terrain


Robert, what happened? We didn't stand a chance.
Lambs led to slaughter.
Anderson and I went to the Times.
There was this lady in the elevator with us.
Seemed like a nice lady, you know? She she killed Anderson with a razor.
Th-the doors opened, and, uh, she put the knife in my hand and she's gone.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=last-resort-2012&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Last Resort

Captain


God, I love it when you talk military hardware.
Yeah, I know.
I'm good, right? Mm-hmm.
But see, the "Colorado" has the same problem you do.
Magnetism.
Big sexy boat like that, it has its own magnetic signature, which turns a $4-billion sub into a sitting duck.
Except now with the prototype I've put on board, no signature.
Ooh.
The Navy is already drooling over this thing.
And after tomorrow's test, they're gonna want lots of them.
That is where your senator comes in.
Who can say no to you? Mm.
Mm.
Oh, don't you dare.
No.
No.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.










http://fanficflightdeck.space-readyroom.de/GenStories/transcript_eyes.html

EYES


Original Air Date: Sunday, 5th Nov 1995


DAMPHOUSSE: Okay, but he explained it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2163522/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3


Last Resort (TV Series)

Captain (2012)

Quotes


SEAL Officer James King: Wild guess. Up until an hour ago, you ran things here. Drugs, guns, girls. Whatever it is, it's no match for the boomer floating in your harbor. You're done, friend.

[Sips drink]

SEAL Officer James King: Ahh. I understand there might be some cultural differences here, so I'll translate. When someone where I'm from calls you friend, they don't consider you one.

Mayor Julian Serrat: This is my island. If I allow your presence, it comes with certain terms and conditions. Is that clear, friend?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=last-resort-2012&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Last Resort

Controlled Flight Into Terrain


Robert, are you listening to me? You should get that.
Mine stopped working the moment I got in here.
Hello.
Don't speak.
Listen to me, Kylie.
You've put yourself in grave danger.
Top drawer in the bedroom.
Go there now.
Dad? Kylie, do you recognize my voice? Yes, Sir.
Your father has assured me that you can be trusted.
Unfortunately, your country needs proof.
Do you understand?










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/109.shtml

GateWorld


LIFE

EPISODE NUMBER - 109

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.20.09


STROM: Colonel Telford's team is working on adjustments to their plan. They're making some progress.

WRAY: Young is not going to listen - at least not any time soon; and Doctor Rush ... well, like you said, he's in no hurry to come home.

STROM: Still trying to take command of the ship?

WRAY: He and Young are bumping heads, yes. Right now, Young seems to be winning that battle.

STROM: And you?

WRAY: I'm caught between them, not sure which camp is the better choice.

STROM: Maybe it's time you started your own.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

01:18:08


US Navy Commander Frank Camparelli - air squadron commander: So it turns out that my family are third-generation Mafia. They were forced to make a living in gambling, extortion and murder, so that their boy could fly a jet aircraft for the U.S. Navy. So I take what I do serious.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054443/quotes

IMDb


Village of the Damned (1960)

Quotes


David Zellaby: You have to be taught to leave us alone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:20 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 30 July 2014