Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This wasn't the next blog post I was planning. Just looking around.




http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/theworldatlarge.html


MODEST MOUSE


"The World At Large"


Ice-age heat wave, can't complain.
If the world's at large, why should I remain?
Walked away to another plan.
Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand.
I move on to another day,
to a whole new town with a whole new way.
Went to the porch to have a thought.
Got to the door and again, I couldn't stop.
You don't know where and you don't know when.
But you still got your words and you got your friends.
Walk along to another day.
Work a little harder, work another way.

Well uh-uh baby I ain't got no plan.
We'll float on maybe would you understand?
Gonna float on maybe would you understand?
Well float on maybe would you understand?

The days get shorter and the nights get cold.
I like the autumn but this place is getting old.
I pack up my belongings and I head for the coast.
It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most.
The days get longer and the nights smell green.
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

I like songs about drifters - books about the same.
They both seem to make me feel a little less insane.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb


First Blood (1982)

Quotes


Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1157300/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

E Pluribus Wiggum (2008)

Quotes


Lisa Simpson: Ralph can't be president. He's the dumbest person on the dumbest percentile group.

Homer Simpson: A president doesn't have to be smart. All he has to do is point the army and shoot.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 1/6/2008 is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/e-pluribus-wiggum-1138861/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 10

E. Pluribus Wiggum

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2008 on FOX

AIRED: 1/6/08










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fixx/onethingleadstoanother.html


THE FIXX


"One Thing Leads To Another"

The deception with tact
Just what are you trying to say
You've got a blank face, which irritates
Communicate, pull out your party piece
You see dimensions in two
State your case with black or white
But when one little cross
Leads to shots, grit your teeth
You run for cover so discreet
Why don't they

Do what they say
Say what you mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong
I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 16 July 2014