Monday, July 14, 2014

Buried Secret




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099819/releaseinfo

IMDb


I Love You to Death (1990)

Release Info

USA 6 April 1990



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099819/fullcredits

IMDb


I Love You to Death (1990)

Full Cast & Crew


Kevin Kline ... Joey Boca



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099819/plotsummary

IMDb


I Love You to Death (1990)

Plot Summary


Joey works with Rosalie in their pizza parlor. She is convinced that he works all of the time for them and her world dissolves when she finds that he has been fooling around for years. Being Catholic, divorce is out of the question, so she and her mother and her best friend decide to kill him. Hopelessly incompetent as killers, they hire incompetent professionals as they beat, poison, and shoot Joey who remains oblivious to their attempts.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/tuhon-3005720/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 5 Episode 15

Tuhon

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 25, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 2/25/14



http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-515/script-vo-515.152.2063/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Tuhon

Episode 515


[Equatorial Guinea Consulate. A young man stops in front of 2 security guys]

SECURITY MAN: May I help you?

MAN: Yes, sir. Uh, I need to speak with Mr. Atugu, please.

SECURITY MAN: What's this about?

MAN: The president of your country is going to be murdered in 24 hours.

[The security man looks at his partner]

SECURITY MAN: Check him.

[The visitor wears a shirt and a jean; he has no weapon, only a small scarf in the pocket. A tattoo appears on his right arm. The 3 men enter the building]

[The visitor is sit at a table; alone; the clock is ticking…The security guy goes down the stairs with a man]

SECURITY MAN: He specifically requested you.

ATUGU: Sounds like a hoax. Who is he?

SECURITY MAN: No I.D., no weapons.

[The other security guy is guarding the door]

SECURITY MAN: I say we wait, call Malabo for orders.

ATUGU: In America, I give the orders.

[Security Guy2 opens the door: Atugu comes in first; he sits down with his visitor]

ATUGU: Well, then...you know something about an alleged coup d'état?

[Security guy1 looks at the clock…]

VISITOR: He, uh...he says good-bye.

[Security guy1 looks again at the clock



































DSC01759.JPG



































DSC03518.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099819/quotes

IMDb


I Love You to Death (1990)

Quotes


Marlon: If we're gonna waste the dude, we oughta get paid for it. I mean, that's the American way, ain't it?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=close-encounters-of-the-third-kind

Springfield! Springfield!


Close Encounters of the Third Kind


Good, I like that.
-It'll create a panic.
-But it may not evacuate everybody.
There's always some joker
who thinks he's immune.
I need something so scary it'll
clear 300 square miles...
...of every living Christian soul.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075860/quotes

IMDb


Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)

Quotes


Toby Neary: Dad, after this can we throw dirt in MY window?










From 4/6/1990 ( premiere US film "I Love You to Death" ) To 5/2/2014 is 8792 days

8792 = 4396 + 4396

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1977 ( premiere US film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ) is 4396 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/2/2014 is 8448 days

8448 = 4224 + 4224

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1977 ( the DisneyLand Tomorrowland and Space Mountain opens ) is 4224 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/hawaii-five-0/pale-la-3008101/

tv.com


Hawaii Five-0 Season 4 Episode 15

Pale 'la

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 2/28/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=hawaii-five-0&episode=s04e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Hawaii Five-0

Pale'la (Buried Secrets)


That them? DANNY: No, it's not them.
When it's them, I'll tell you.
You keep asking me every two seconds.
You okay? You seem nervous.
You all right? I'm not n I'm excited, okay? I'm very excited.
This is the first time my parents are coming to see me since I moved here, so I am excited, okay? And maybe slightly nervous for having to spend seven days in a small space with these two people, okay? They're both very impulsive, excitable, big personalities.
They can lose their temper at the drop of a hat.
Ah.
So they're nothing like you.
If you're gonna be sarcastic, you can wait in the car.
No, I'm just saying the apple didn't fall far from the tree is all.
Well, I didn't ask for commentary.
So if you want to be sympathetic, Fine.
a little compassion, I'll take that, but the commentary I don't need.
Hey, six o'clock, big personality.
There's my boy.
Come here.
Ma.
(chuckles) Look at you.
Hey, Ma.
Hello, handsome.
Mm, it's so good to see you.
It's so good to see you.
Look at you.
You look so good.
How was your flight? Thank you.
It was very long.
What? Whoa, Ma, what's with all the luggage? You know I always overpack.
No, I don't know that because we never went anywhere.
How would I know? You must be Steve.
You must be Mrs.
Williams.
Aloha.
(chuckles) Aloha.
Welcome to Hawaii.
You can call me Clara.
Clara.
Okay.
And mahalo.
Hey.
I learned that on the plane.
That's very good.
It's perfect pronunciation.
Thanks.
So where's, uh STEVE: Thank you.
where's Pa, Ma? You, uh, stuff him in one of those big bags? (chuckles) Yeah, about that, he couldn't make it this trip.
But we'll talk about that later.
What do you mean he couldn't make the trip? What happened? Is he okay? What's going on? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
He's fine.
Okay, so wh so why didn't he come? We'll talk about it later.
Ma, just talk about it now.
Just tell me why he didn't come.
(sighs) Okay.
Um I'm leaving your father.
We're getting a divorce.
Okay.
I'm gonna I'm gonna go somewhere else.
Hey, you need a hand with those? All right.
What do you what do you mean a divorce, Ma? A sports car? Really? (chuckles) Isn't that a little obvious? I mean, you still have your hair, you know.
Would you please focus here, Ma? (sighs) This is really not the time or the place.
I disagree.
This is the time.
What do you what do you mean divor You can't get divorced.
You've been married 40 years.
Okay, 38 years and this is America.
I can get divorced whenever I want to.
Ask Kim Kardashian.
Please don't do that.
Do what? Don't try to be funny.
This is serious.
Please, Ma.
I know this is serious.
But I've thought about it a lot, and it's the decision that I've made.
And I need you to respect that, okay? Come on.
What about here? Too low.
Too high.
A little more to the middle.
More.
Mo (shouts) Wait.
Too much.
Go back.
No, that is too far.
That's it.
I'm hanging it here.
No, wait, just I really think it should go in the bedroom.
(screams) (whimpers) Would you relax? It's just drywall.
(crying) (Hawaii Five-O theme song plays)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb


Minority Report (2002)

Quotes


Dr. Solomon: For true enlightenment there is nothing like... well, let's just say taking a shower while this large fellow with an attitude you couldn't knock down with a hammer, that keeps whispering in your ear: Oh nancy, Oh nancy. Now that was a lot of fun, thank you so very much John for putting me in there, thank you so very much for giving me an opportunity to get to know myself much better.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb


Minority Report (2002)

Quotes


John Anderton: You set your patients on fire.

Dr. Solomon: I put 'em out.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=close-encounters-of-the-third-kind

Springfield! Springfield!


Close Encounters of the Third Kind


Air East 31 has traffic 2:00,
slightly above and descending.
Air East 31 , roger.
I have a primary target
about that position now.
I have no known traffic.
Stand by, I'll check low, over.
Check and see if they know who it is.
Center, Air East 31.
The traffic's not lower than us.
He's 1:00 now,
still above me and descending.
Air East 31 ,
can you say aircraft type?
Negative, Center, no distinct outline.
To tell you the truth,
the target is rather brilliant.
It has the brightest anti-collision
lights I think I've ever seen.
Alternating white to red.
The colors are striking.
Center, this is TWA 517.
Traffic now looks like
extra-bright landing lights.
I thought Air East
had his landing lights on.
It could be a satellite.
I have a primary target now
in your 1 0:00 position...
...five miles, over.
Affirmative, 31.
The traffic is proceeding northeast.
No altitude readout.
Roger, Center. It doesn't appear
he'll be a problem.
He's going to descend
about 1500 feet below me.
Wait a second!
Stand by, one.
Okay, Center, Air East 31.
The traffic has turned.
He's heading formy windshield.
We're turning immediately.
Descend and maintain flight level 31 0.
Break Allegheny,
turn right 30 degrees.
Get on the horn to the 45th Recon Wing
and see what they're testing up there.
Do you have test operations
in restricted area 2508?
Air East 31, roger.
The traffic is luminous and
exhibiting non-ballistic motion.
Roger. Continue descent
at your discretion.
Okay, Center. Descent
at pilot's discretion is approved.
The traffic is approaching head-on,
ultra-bright and really moving.
And right by us! Right now!
Now that was really close.
Air East 31 is out of340....
Ask if they want to report officially.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075860/quotes

IMDb


Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)

Quotes


Air Traffic Controller: AirEast 31, do you wish to file a report of any kind to us?

AirEast Pilot: [over radio] I wouldn't know what kind of report to file, Center.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 14 July 2014