Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hot enough for you?




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:01 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003


So anyway, what is the point to all this?

Well, it has something to do with my so-called time-traveler effects variables.

Recently, despite how obvious it seems, I only recently started to consciously consider the notion of time-traveler effect constants.

Constants and variables are opposite notions, obviously.

A variable has a definition that varies.

A constant is a detail that does not change.

For example a person’s social security number might be variable but that same person’s telephone number might vary.

That is sort of the kind of example a computer programmer might understand but it’s not a very good example because it lacks practicality and best and my mind can recall now.

So anyway, a time-traveler effect variable is something I have defined many times in my ranting notes because I began to suspect that is what I am seeing happen around me all the time.

At some point in the recent past I began to suspect that someday I will become literally a time-traveler. Literally, I will somehow figure out how to escape the reality of the present time and transfer myself into the reality of a calendar date and time that has already passed.

So when I do that, which I believe will be to transfer myself to the reality of the past date of 03 March 2003, I am taking all my notes with me and one of the people who meets there when I become a successful time-traveler will then be the recipient of time-traveler information.

To make a long story less of a long boring story I thought today or yesterday of this example of variables and constants in my time-traveler information transfer:

Today I drove back from Spokane Valley in a car I rented from Hertz next to the Jimi Hendrix gravesite and then rental car was a make and model of _______.

So you see, I have created constants and variables there in the journal that the time-traveler information recipient acquires from me what I become a time-traveler.

That recipient has a lot of power to alter the environment around me and I thought about that when I wrote that example about the rental car. That detail isn’t really all that entertaining but I think about it and I find a certain logic there.

A coincidence?

Possibly. Coincidence still happens in this reality but if I simply ignored every observation I make then and the logic I witness then I would never become a literal time-traveler.

And then you ask yourself: Why is that even happening? Why do time-traveler effect variables even matter?

I was driving back today from Spokane Valley and I was driving on the interstate approaching the Columbia River and that desert mesa was somewhere off to my right-side there right around the town of George in Washington and I was thinking of driving over there but I did not and mainly I was pressed for time to get the car back but that wasn’t really it because I simply just did not want to stop over despite how I haven’t had access to a motor vehicle in over 8 years and I might never again for the rest of my life here after finishing moving away have access to another motor vehicle and that location is well over a hundred miles from here.

So anyway I was again thinking that somehow I am helping some other person and that is the only reason I am still here. I could leave anytime. I gain nothing from my success. I am not working for a reward. I am denying myself in order to help another person.

The analogy I started thinking of today while interstate highway driving through the deserts of Central Washington State (and the “13-something” point I haven’t seen in person in about ten years) is associated with what you might have read in my blog about what I started calling the reality of the “Stargate Wraith.” I wrote about how real creatures might be using the producers of such productions to help them capture more human slaves. In short, there is a theory I vaguely recall about the myth of vampires being created to help survive in small numbers.

So I have wondered about the practically of the notion of the “Stargate Wraith” and of how implausible that seems because they seem rational and intelligent and so how plausible is it they would so quickly pounce on their victims and I thought of how good and evil exists in the human world. The human world is infested with evil among itself so why should another intelligent race be any different?

Especially when my puny human brain tries to grasp such a complex subject and the best example I can think of is in my youth when I was chasing women and I would say a lot of stuff that I probably didn’t really mean at the time and that was just because I wanted their affection.

So now I imagine some kind of entity living on this planet that doesn’t really act with much conscious deliberation and maybe that is what I am working against. Maybe the best analogy is that I am helping someone avoid being eaten by a proverbial shark. A great white shark, presumably, doesn’t take a big bite out of everything it sees floating around on the surface of the ocean. The shark makes decisions to attack or not attack.

So maybe that is what my time-traveler effects variables are doing.

There are telepathic sharks swimming around in the ether and I am building a defense for another person against those spook sharks.

I imagine some kind of very ancient force that has constructed those factors and there will be survivors in the human race only if we can figure out how to defeat its executioner. If the eradication force are as mentally intelligent as the “Stargate Wraith” then they see us humans as sort of their birthright, kind of like a son inheriting a farm of cattle from his father.

Well, you might say, Kerry you’re so-called time-traveler effect constants is not as well a thought out notion as you smugly believe. Kerry you have already written before that just because you document something in your journal then that does not necessarily mean it has to become true because if it does not become true then it becomes a paradox and you said that human beings are incapable of creating a paradox in time.

And so I think in response to that hypothetical skepticism that there is a degree of belief in my mind that affects whether something I write becomes reality or not.

For example, in the past few recent weeks I have become aware that my short-sight vision is just about ruined now.

Back in 2005 I could easily read the very bottom line on the eye chart with normal vision and maybe I still can. I don’t recall my near-vision being tested. I can hardly read a document now unless I hold it further away from my head. I really do need eyeglasses now for reading some information. I can see my computer monitors very well.

So the point here is: Did I just cause my own self to have ruined near-vision because I documented that detail in my journal that I intend – with a very strong belief in my mind – to time-travel back to the recipient on 03 March 2003?

I write here that tomorrow morning I will wake up and I will suddenly discover a new power I have. I will discover that – 100% safely and without any mental burden on myself – I have through my human eyesight the power of X-ray vision.

Now, I don’t believe that is going to happen tomorrow.

I do believe that my near-vision is still going to be just as bad tomorrow as it is now today. I believe that because I can literally see the effects with my own eyes.

So it’s sort of like a Catch-22, a sort of paradox.

I can’t believe in my acquisition and safe and painless X-ray vision because I don’t have it now and I can’t get it now because I don’t believe strongly enough.

So you might ask again: Kerry, what is the point to all this?

Well, I’ll tell you something that is very strongly believable to me now: I believe strongly in my so-called time-traveler effect variables.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Hertz Reservations

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:49 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: My Hertz Reservation


Thanks for Traveling at the Speed of Hertz™, KERRY BURGESS

Your Confirmation Number is:


Your Itinerary

Pickup Time Return Time

Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 08:00 AM Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 08:00 AM

Pickup and Return Location

3205 Northeast 4th Street HLE

Address

3205 Northeast 4th Street

Renton, WA US 98056

Your Vehicle

Pickup Truck, SPAR

Nissan Frontier or similar


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quotes


Helen Benson: I need to know what's happening.

Klaatu: This planet is dying. The human race is killing it.

Helen Benson: So you've come here to help us.

Klaatu: No, *I* didn't.

Helen Benson: You said you came to save us.

Klaatu: I said I came to save the Earth.

Helen Benson: You came to save the Earth... from us. You came to save the Earth *from* us.

Klaatu: We can't risk the survival of this planet for the sake of one species.

Helen Benson: What are you saying?

Klaatu: If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives. There are only a handful of planets in the cosmos that are capable of supporting complex life...

Helen Benson: You can't do this.

Klaatu: ...this one can't be allowed to perish.

Helen Benson: We can change. We can still turn things around.

Klaatu: We've watched, we've waited and hoped that you *would* change.

Helen Benson: Please...

Klaatu: It's reached the tipping point. We have to act.

Helen Benson: Please...

Klaatu: We'll undo the damage you've done and give the Earth a chance to begin again.

Helen Benson: Don't do this. Please, we can change. We can change.

Klaatu: The decision is made. The process has begun.

Helen Benson: Oh God.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


Nice move, lady.
-What`d I do? -You touched him.
You don`t touch a Hasidic rabbi unless you`re his wife.
-Are you serious? -No. I`m making it up.
It`s halakah. It`s the law.
-I should apologise. -I wouldn`t do that.
Just leave. He won`t see you again.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)


[the old man reveals writing on the back of the medallion, which states that part of the staff must be removed]

Indiana: Balloq's medallion only had writing on one side? You sure about that?

Sallah: Positive!

Indiana: Balloq's staff is too long.

Indiana, Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!



































DSC00136.JPG










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


Just leave. He won`t see you again.
I have to see him. I need to know what language this is.
That`s Melachim.
It`s Melachim. It`s a secret form of Hebrew, like a code.
In the Middle Ages, scholars used it to protect their writings.
You know it?
I hope so. I learned it from him when I was nine.
Then you can translate it?
I guess so. It`s just a simple replacement alphabet.



































DSC00128.JPG










http://www.subzin.com/quotes/The+Day+the+Earth+Stood+Still/Tom,+can+you+get+the+lights,+please


SUBZIN


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)


Time - Phrase

00:05:51 Which of these three would most likely survive

00:05:54 in the extreme environment of the Jupiter moon Callisto, and why?

00:05:58 Tom, can you get the lights, please?

00:06:00 That's your lab report question for this week,

00:06:01 and it's due in my box by midnight on Friday.










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. Daniel leads the other two into a lab.

JACKSON: We've gotten closer and closer to finding the location of the Lost City but it turns out we've been looking in the wrong place all along. (He walks over to a whiteboard on which are drawn six Stargate coordinates with the numbers 1-6 above them.) Now, we thought we had a Stargate address -- six symbols representing coordinates in space that determine the location of the planet the Ancients went to after they left Antarctica. Now, recently we determined a seventh symbol. (He picks up a pen and draws the symbol representing Earth on the board to the right of the other symbols.)

WEIR: The point of origin, Earth.

JACKSON: That's not it.

McKAY: Then your address must be incorrect.

JACKSON: Not incorrect… incomplete.



































DSC00135.JPG










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:03:34


State Trooper: I have the FBI suspect in custody



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 26 July 2014