Saturday, July 26, 2014

"The least you could do is speak."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 15, 2006

Reichert is probably shaking in his shoes like the frightened little girl he is.

Reichert is a notable graduate of The George W. Bush School Of Cowardice.

"The George W. Bush School Of Cowardice: Proudly Choking American Politics With Cowards Since 1946."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye


OPENING CREDITS

Police car

Earlier, Rick and Shane, another deputy, are sitting in their police car talking and eating.

Rick: What's the difference between men and women?

Shane: Is this a joke?

Rick: No, serious.

Shane: I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. They're born thinking in a switch, it only goes one way. On. They're struck blind the second they leave a room. I mean every woman, I ever let have a key... I swear to God. Come home, house all lit up, and my job, apparently because… because my chromosomes happen to be different cause I then gotta walk through that house, turn off every single light this chick left on.

Rick: Is that right?

Shane: Yeah, baby. Alright, Reverend Shane's preaching to you now, boy.

Rick smiles.

Shane: The same chick, mind ya. She'll bitch about global warming. That's when Reverend Shane wants to quote from the Guy Gospel and say "Um, darling? maybe you, and every other pair of boobs on this planet just figured out that the light switch see, goes both ways, "maybe we wouldn't have so much global warming."

Rick: You say that?

Shane: Yeah. Anyway, uh… Polite version… Still man, that… that earns me this. This look and loathing you would not believe. And that's when the exorcist voice pops out. "You sound just like my damn father. Always, always yelling about the power bill, telling me to turn off the damn lights."

Rick: What do you say to that?

Shane: You know what I wanna say. I wanna say, "Bitch, you mean to tell me you've been hearing this your entire life and you are still too damn stupid to learn how to turn off a switch? You know… I don't actually say that, tho.

Rick: That would be bad.

Shane: Yeah, go with the uh… the polite version there…

Rick: Very wise.

Shane: Yes, sir. So how's it with Lori, man?

Rick: She's good. She's good at turning off lights. Really good. I don't know why I sometimes forget.

Shane: Not what I meant.

Rick: We didn't have a great night.

Shane: Look, man, I may have a… fail to amuse with my sermon, but I did try. The least you could do is speak.

Rick: That's what she always says: "Speak". "Speak". You'd think I was the most closed mouth son of a bitch you'd ever hear her telling.

Shane: Do you express your thoughts? Do you share your feelings and that kind of stuff?

Rick: The thing is… lately whenever I try… everything I say makes her impatient, like she didn't want to hear it after all. It's like she's… pissed at me all the time, and I don't know why.

Shane: Look, man, that's just shit couples go through. Nah, it's… It's a phase.

Rick: Last thing she said this morning?

Shane: Mm?

Rick: Sometimes I wonder if you even care about us at all. She said that in front of our kid. Imagine going to school with that in your head. Difference between men and women? I would never say something that cruel to her. Certainly not in front of Carl.

Before they can elaborate, they get a call about a high speed chase.

Caller: All available units, high speed pursuit in progress Lincoln county units request local assistance. Highway 18 south GTAAD W217 243. Proceed with extreme caution.










http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(About 10 miles outside Jericho)

Johnston: Jake, you'll be home soon. But you gotta stay with me now.

Jake: Leave me alone.

Johnston: I'm not going anywhere. But you gotta hold on. They'll be here soon.

Jake: I'm sorry.

Johnston: Son, you got nothing to be sorry about.

Jake: No.

Johnston: Open your eyes Jake. Look at me, look at me Jake.

Jake: I can see her.

Johnston: See who?



































DSC03939.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 26 July 2014