Friday, July 11, 2014

Sure are going to a lot of trouble.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Saturday, June 25, 2011


Yesterday I started thinking that I will have to survive for months, and maybe over 6 months here behind the lines of the zombie masses while I wait for the day when my mission will be completed here behind the lines.

I might starve to death because I won't have any appetite for food after I make a photographic catalog of the zombie hordes in the first few weeks but I have some ideas on how to cope. What was the name of antacid product I used to like? I remember how effective it was, back in 1992 and 1993 and 1994, because of a time or two I would feel sick for some reason and I "remember" being angry because Tracie cooked steak for dinner and I was looking forward to it but just I sat down at the dinner table at my house in Country Club Estates my stomach started feeling queasy and I blamed her kid for causing me to be, because she was still in diapers, and E. coli and all that but who really knows. Maalox? Mylanta, maybe. I would recognize the product if I saw it and I haven't looked for that liquid product in a very long time. I also think back to the first time I went out to sea in the United States Navy. I was very sick that first time but never again after that.

So I don't know if I am ready to see what I am going to see, but I am as ready as I will ever be. After my first catalog is finished, I will linger somewhere away from the zombie herd, as the all migrate towards downtown Seattle, and then at some in the future after that, I will make my video broadcast from Queen Anne hill overlooking the millions of zombies that are massed - will mass - for some reason in downtown Seattle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.hulu.com/the-day-after

hulu


The Day After

In an attempt to create a new race of perfect humans - a drug company unleashes what turns out to be a deadly virus.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:00 AM Thursday, October 07, 2010


I imagined how there would be something close to two million zombies that would, incredibly after they had all turned into zombies within forty eight hours, converge on downtown Seattle and they would all pack into the buildings and the streets and they would all stay there while they entered some kind of inactive state. At some point, one third of those two millions zombies would eat another one third of that overall group and then the other one third would eat that one third, leaving one third of the original two millions zombies and that group would be some kind of superzombie group. They can't swim thought so as small groups of them begin to scout out into the country from their base in Seattle, they won't be able to cross over rivers. Unless they learn to swim.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:02 PM Monday, October 31, 2011


God, that is what is happening to me now.





I would find the idea easy to state that during that five-year period I was convinced I was the living embodiment of Thomas Reagan that I knew somewhere deep in my mind that was not true. So I won't dwell on that too much because what would really now be the point of saying "I knew it." I can think of some examples of thoughts I had that were consistent with a tiny part of my mind that I guess was trying to resist that overpowering force in my mind confusing me about my true identity.

The dialog referenced below is written from my perspective when I become a time traveler and begin traveling backwards in time.

I write about that notion now because I have been thinking in the past few minutes and longer about the impending zombie apocalypse that will literally emerge first on this planet here in King County Washington State. I was thinking about how my power of resistance to those zombies will be primarily in the fact that I will be invisible to their zombie senses. To them, I will be no different than a tree or if I am walking around then I am no different than an automobile that has no person at the wheel or sitting in the car while it rolls along the road. I will also have another self-defense mechanism in that my presence will divert away the zombies. The necessity of that self-defense mechanism is that it keeps me from getting trapped someplace that is surrounded by a large pack of zombies. For instance, if there are non-infected human beings inside the building I am in, in downtown Seattle, for instance, then there is the possibility that ten thousand zombies could congregate along every door and window of that building and even though the zombies cannot sense my presence I would still be trapped in the building. So if I come close the zombies then they will divert away from my presence.

Also, the virus or whatever it is that causes the zombie outbreak to literally happen here in King County Washington State will change over time. The second stage is airborne and the non-infected human beings contract the plague by breathing the air that contains the plague delivery mechanism. Then, after a point has been reached where the number of literal zombies exceeds a certain number then the plague delivery mechanism becomes transmitted by the telepathy of the brains of the zombies. Other than me, no one in King County Washington State can hide from the zombies after that point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.hulu.com/watch/642745

hulu


The Day After Episode 9



































DSC03480.JPG



































DSC03482.JPG



































DSC03483.JPG



































DSC03484.JPG



































DSC03485.JPG



































DSC03486.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:45 PM Sunday, June 19, 2011


You're in my way out.





Sometime about 6 PM or 7 PM my time I was thinking again about that dream I wrote about that happened to me in early 2004. I have referenced it many times before now but what I have not indicated until now is that the person I referred to, the "guy that was on the same team as I" in the dream literally resembled a person I worked with at Microsoft up until the point I gave my notice to quit in late January 2004. He resembles one of the actors who was chopped up by the helicopter towards the ending of the 2007 film "28 Weeks Later." I saw a racketeering work that also had a look-alike of him but I can't recall that work now because I am half-drunk and I wish I had about a dozen more bottles of beer because a twelve-pack doesn't really cut it any more.

So anyway, I am probably forgetting some of the important details I wanted to note here. What I was thinking earlier this evening, about 6 PM or 7 PM my time, is that I was having dreams that are the result of the time traveler effect, or simply, that I am dreaming about the orders I was given in 1998 and that I was aware of even before that but only until the latter part of 1997 did I get confirmation that I would be the United States Marine who would be given the assignment.

As I was thinking earlier this evening, I am going to be standing on a hill north of downtown Seattle, sometime in the future from this present day, a hill I have identified as Queen Anne in Seattle Washington. As with the field reporter in that scene in the 8 December 2003 "Battlestar Galactica" television miniseries, I will stand there on that hill and outside and with cameras that I have set up, and I will stand there, in a point of view similar to the 2003 film "Paycheck" and I will stand there and I will describe to my microphone and the video cameras I have set up to create a three hundred sixty degree camera video presentation, that I hear the sonic booms of the MIRV's as they approach downtown Seattle a few miles in the distance and that I can see clearly from my vantage point that is about the same elevation as the top of the Seattle Space Needle, which is also in the camera view. I stand there waiting for the multiple impacts and I laugh over my radio circuit about how similar that is to the year 2005 when I am sitting in Gas Works Park. Before the strike, my orders over my radio circuit are to proceed to that high rise building and take down the United States flag and I have thought a lot about that during the day earlier today.

I also thought extensively about the point after I hear the sonic booms that signal the arrival of the nuclear bomb equipped MIRV's. What I wonder about is whether I continue to stare at the skyline of downtown Seattle and become afflicted with flash-blindness or if I cover my eyes at that point and then wait for the explosions, and with only a few seconds before the shockwave hits me, I uncover my eyes to witness the inferno of the nuclear bombs after they explode.

So as I was thinking today, back around 6 PM or 7 PM, the reason I saw that coworker and the reason why those people seem unconcerned, is because they are zombies. Zombies do not understand what nuclear bombs are.

Meanwhile, I have been thinking extensively about another invasion that will happen farther east of here. I think extensively, on a periodic basis, about how those invading forces will race down the interstate highway I-15 in the state of Montana and they will establish and air defense perimeter that will be successfully lethal against our United States of America air defenses. For one reason, our continental defense forces are currently compromised to the extent that the invading forces will have no problem establishing their defense perimeter. There will be resistance within the invasion zone but the resistance will be ineffective. I think about I-15 because that is their western-most perimeter. I am not so clear on their eastern most perimeter, of that particular invasion force, but I feel certain they will capture all of Montana and most if not all of North Dakota. If they capture all of North Dakota, I don't think they will capture all of Minnesota. The southern extent will be into Wyoming and South Dakota and maybe even farther. They are not concerned about losses of their invading troops. They have a lot of send over. I suspect we are going to lose at least one nuclear propulsion aircraft carrier that is currently operating in the Pacific. That is no surprise to me considering the anti-American behavior I have personally witnessed here in this area. The Seattle Washington downtown area is not really known for its United States Navy presence but there is that large United States Navy presence across the Puget Sound to the west. I have sometimes seen civilians that were obviously United States Navy sailors on liberty in downtown Seattle and they were obviously trying to make their presence known to me, as I see with other United States military forces in the area, but that observances have been rare.

As for the invading forces to the east, they are going to dig in and they are going to be in charge of United States of America territory for decades. The reason? Kill Whitey America. It is that simple. They are here to kill white America.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship (2014)

Pilot: Phase Six


Sir, we have a fire order.
It came across all channels, but it's garbled.
They cannot authenticate.
[ Alarm blaring, man speaking indistinctly ] - Lieutenant? - Confirmed fire order, sir, but the target's unclear.
Vampire, Vampire, Vampire! Missile incoming high and fast.
Spin four Tomahawks.
Hold for a target location.
These coordinates don't make any sense.
Mason: - No response from command.
- ECO, aye.
Break.
MM1, align four Echo missiles and place them in the reload pool.
- Do we have a target ID? - Now five-one and trail.
Woman: Missile fired from a surface ship in the North Atlantic.
Man: Ballistic missile traveling at 9,700 miles per hour.
Confirmed.
We have a nuclear burn in the air.
We have no chance to intercept.
Man: Batten down.
Officer at the one, seal the ship.
Prepare for nuclear detonation.
This is no drill.
Sir, the missile overshot us.
Headed for land.
[ Alarm blaring ] Detonation in 12 seconds.
Bridge, shield your eyes.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:50 AM


a scenario where a U.S. Navy Sea Hawk helicopter would transport a nuclear weapon into Seattle and drop it off on the roof of the tallest building in downtown Seattle. I pondered over the group of U.S. Marines that would stay with the weapon and guard it on the rooftop and I wondered whether they would even know what they were protecting. I pondered over whether they were given a story that they were to protect until someone else showed up but that was a false cover story because it was going to explode while they were there next to it. I pondered over why the helicopter pilot would even be given time to fly away to safety.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:54 AM
Another scenario I pondered featured a nuclear weapon on the roof of the tallest building in downtown Bellevue too. I also pondered at another time a scenario where someone would bring me my U.S. Navy uniform for my rank as Fleet Admiral and then I would get dressed in it and I would walk to downtown to some destination I would become aware of in the future and I would know specific details such as security codes and I would go into a building and take the elevator to the roof or where ever the nuclear weapon was located in that top of that tallest building and I would trigger that nuclear weapon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:57 AM
I found myselft pondering whether I would stand facing the nuclear weapon before it exploded or if I would turn my back to it. I think I would face it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 6:19 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/24/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Can't remember what I dreamt of last night. Feel like it was important, that I should record it, but I can't remember now. That probably means it wasn't a foreign dream though. I think I always remember the foreign dream. Unless they are getting better at making them less distinquishable as foreign versus natural dreams. I am dying for a good nights sleep. I can only sleep for a short period at any time of the day before something wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. For one thing, I feel like there is a hidden camera in one of the fire detectors in the ceiling, or in someother place that I don't expect it to be. For another, people make a lot of noise around here. If it isn't somebody snoring, it's somebody rustling through a plastic bag, or loud conversations. I can't sleep with my headphones on


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have this sense of dread I can't explain. But there is something........I can't put my finger on it, something, something, something, what is it? I had the strongest feeling this morning that I don't know who I am. Then it just clicked back. It just turned off. I think it was something someone on tv said while they were listening to me. I find myself thinking about that part in that 1998 Star Trek movie where Data realizes he is missing some memory chips. And I heard someone just the other day saying something similar. I keep my headphones on to block out stuff like that


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends ]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/greenday/warning.html


GREEN DAY


"Warning"

[Verse 1:]
This is a public service anouncement, this is only a test
Emergency evacuation protest
May Impair your ability to operate machinery
Can't quite tell just what it means to me
Keep out of reach of children, don't you talk to strangers
Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker

[Chorus:]
Warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Without. Alright.

[Verse 2:]
Better homes and safety-sealed communities
Did you remember to pay the utility?
Caution: Police line, you better not cross.
Is it the cop, or am I the one thats really dangerous?
Sanitation, expiration date, question everything.
Or shut up and be a victim of authority

[Chorus:]
Warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Without. Alright.

[Verse 3:]
Better homes and safety-sealed communities
Did you remember to pay the utility?
Caution: Police line, you better not cross.
Is it the cop, or am I the one that's really dangerous
Sanitation, expiration date, question everything.
Or shut up and be a victim of authority

[Chorus:]
Warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
Say warning. Live without warning
This is a public service anouncement



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:13 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 11 July 2014