Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The Day After




Well, that television series from Russia has turned out better than I expected despite the subtitled English. The monsters sure are scary.

Now I ask you also: who would stage a child to do that?

The timing was everything and the timing for me to be there to make that observation wasn't really predictable.

But who would stage some little kid to do that?

There was no mistaking it.





























mal PDVD_000.JPG










http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


COBB
I thought about calling out, so they'd turn and smile those incredible smiles... but I'm out of time-

The Thin Man thrusts the paper into Cobb's hand.

THIN MAN
Right now. Or never, Cobb.

Cobb nods, turns from the window-

COBB
Then I panic that I'll always wish I'd seen them turn, that I can't waste this chance...

Cobb TURNS BACK to call out- but the children RACE OFF...

COBB
But the moment's passed. And whatever I do, the dream's always the same... When I'm about to call... they run.

Cobb watches them run off, calling for grandma, FACES UNSEEN.










http://www.hulu.com/watch/642743

hulu


The Day After Episode 7










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F20.html


Much Apu About Nothing

Original Airdate in N.A.: 5-May-96


The crowd busts through City Hall and bangs on the mayor's door.

Assistant: Sir, there's an unruly mob here to see you.

Quimby: Does it have an appointment?

Assistant: [consults clipboard] Yes, it does.

Skinner: I phoned ahead!


Homer: Mr. Mayor, I hate to break it to you, but this town is infested by bears.

Moe: Yeah, and these ones are smarter than the average bear. They swiped my pic-a-nic basket.

Helen: [frantic] Think of the children!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:04 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 09 July 2014