Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Do you know where Riverside Drive is?"




You see? I'm watching live TV news broadcast USA and comparing with streaming recorded video from Russia I watch at the same time.

And that is well documented here on my blog, I think again this afternoon.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-513/script-vo-513.152.2042/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Allegiance

Episode # 513


MAN: You a pervert?! That's my wife!

PHOTOGRAPHER: I just saw some cool shots. I'm a photographer.

MAN: Give me the camera.

PHOTOGRAPHER: You were out in public!

MAN: Come on! Hey!

PHOTOGRAPHER: I am allowed to take pictures!



































DSC03472.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/war-cries-3002521/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 5 Episode 14

War Cries

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 04, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 2/4/14










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265459/quotes

IMDb


One Hour Photo (2002)

Quotes


Sy Parrish: What the hell is wrong with these people?










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-514/script-vo-514.152.2056/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

War Cries

Episode # 514


[Afghanistan. 23H00. Kensi is in her bed, the wind is whistling softly outside. She exhales – she looks at her watch and gets up. She checks the temperature: 13°; she turns the thermostat up and sighs; she looks frozen. She opens a laptop on the table, pulls out a thumb drive (hidden under her shirt with a necklace) and connects it. She writes: “need more information on Sabatino. Why was he taken off Sidorov case? What’s his bank account look like?” The encrypted message is sent. Then she opens quietly a door – a man is asleep in the top bunk; the other is empty…She closes the door – and jumps!]

SABATINO: Looking for something?

KENSI: Geez. Yeah. You know how to turn up the thermostat? It's freezing in here.

SABATINO: Oh, thermostat's fine. Uh, one of the camp generators stopped. Marines are working on it.

KENSI: Where have you been?

SABATINO: Just checking out the generator.

KENSI: With your weapon?

SABATINO: Don't leave home without it. All right, I'll see you in the morning. Oh, uh...If you do get cold, I got a... heating blanket.

KENSI: I'm okay.

SABATINO: Okay. Good night.

KENSI: Good night.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-514/script-vo-514.152.2056/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

War Cries

Episode # 514


[Nell is in the destruction room. Her phone chimes: “incoming text from Sunshine”. She frowns and leaves the room]

[Nell is typing in the tech room]

NELL: Okay.

[She’s on the Pepperwood pet supply page…and she checks litter reviews…She finds Sunshine’s, copies it]

NELL: Come on.

[This is just a classic review; when the computer beeps, words or parts of words are highlighted and then grouped together: Kensi’s message appears on Nell’s screen]

NELL: Hmm.

[She stares pensively at the monitor…]










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-514/script-vo-514.152.2056/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

War Cries

Episode # 514


[Kensi goes back into the office]

KENSI: Ooh. Seriously, they haven't fixed that generator yet?

BOOKER: Not completely. It's either heat or power for the equipment.

[Kensi chuckles]

KENSI: Maybe I should light a bonfire in the sink.

BOOKER: I would not recommend that.

KENSI: Seriously?

BOOKER: You were kidding.

KENSI: Yeah. It's called humor. You should try it sometime.

BOOKER: Too cold to be funny.

KENSI: See? Now, that was funny. How did that feel?

BOOKER: I can't feel anything.

KENSI: Okay. You know what? I'm gonna ask Harris to pull some strings.

BOOKER: Oh, too late. She's gone. Uh, Granger called her back to Washington.

KENSI: Why?

BOOKER: Above my pay grade.

KENSI: Well, who's in charge of the team now?

BOOKER: Looks like it's Sabatino until they send a replacement. I know. I know it sucks. The guy's a tool.

KENSI: Booker, did you know Sanders, the CIA SOG guy I'm replacing?

BOOKER: Um, yeah, the sniper?

KENSI: Yeah.

BOOKER: Nah. No, he and Sabatino kept to themselves.

KENSI: Were they friends?

BOOKER: Hard to tell. You know spooks--everything's top secret.










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-514/script-vo-514.152.2056/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

War Cries

Episode # 514


[OPS center.]

NELL: Man…

ERIC: What'd you find?

NELL: Nothing. Sabatino appears to be clean.

ERIC: That's good, right?

NELL: I still think I should tell someone.

ERIC: Well, you did; you told me. And no one knows you told me, so if something happens to you and Kensi, I know.

NELL: Wait, what's gonna happen to me and Kensi?

ERIC: I don't know. But just in case, I should probably create a file with a dead man's switch. That way, if something happens to you and something happens to Kensi and something happens to me, it will automatically go out to the rest of the team.

NELL: Wait, what are you talking about?

ERIC: Okay, if someone goes undercover and it's so secret and dangerous that only their boss knows, but then their boss gets killed or their boss is actually one of the bad guys, and now you're in double danger because no one knows the truth. That wouldn't happen with my plan.

NELL: Cool. Now you've officially freaked me out, and I'm going to tell Hetty.

[She walks out)

ERIC: I'm still gonna create a dead man's switch.



































DSC01152.JPG










2006 film "The Lake House" DVD video:

00:17:20


Alex Wyler: [ narrating his letter: ] Dear Ms. Forster: I went to 1620 North Racine, and it's not there. It's just a construction site. From the pictures it looks nice, but not for another 18 months. What am I missing here? Maybe you got the address wrong because I noticed you got the date wrong too.























seattlepi img mar 6 2013.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!

The Last Ship (2014)

Pilot: Phase Six


Captain Chandler, you had no right to pull me from my work.
I'm gonna go check on the, uh Yeah.
Those men are here to support me.
- You don't send them to bring me in.
- Those men are sailors in the US Navy - and report directly to me.
- I say when I am done and ready.
My work is vital here, and I have finally found - what I'm looking for! - Doctor! First of all, thanks for checking in.
Think this is the first time you said more than three words to me since we left Norfolk.
Well, I am sorry that I haven't had you over for tea.
You know, your attitude was mildly charming back in June in Virginia, but up here, at 50 below, when none of us have talked to our families in four months, not so charming.
Yeah, well, charm wasn't exactly my prio-- Still talking.
Now, I think I've been more than a gracious host-- taxied you and your assistant around the islands here so you could chase after your ducks.
- Arctic terns.
- You need to wrap it up.
Our mission's done, and we'll be heading back.
I'll take a rain check on the tea.



































DSC00734.JPG



































DSC00764.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=hawaii-five-0&episode=s04e16

Springfield! Springfield!


Hawaii Five-0

Hoku Welowelo (Fire in the Sky)


I think you're lying.
I think you know exactly what it is.
Now, you listen to me.
I'm not gonna sit here and be called a liar.
I suggest you get out of here.
Focus on your murder investigation.
Yes, sir.
If I find out my victims were killed over this you can be damn sure I'm gonna be focusing on a lot more than their murders.
You have a very nice office.



































DSC01225.JPG










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-5/episode-514/script-vo-514.152.2056/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

War Cries

Episode # 514


[Afghanistan. Sabatino takes the passenger seat in a military vehicle]

KENSI: Nice look.

SABATINO: You like it?

KENSI: Taliban chic.

SABATINO: Well, most guys couldn't pull it off.

[The driver smiles]

KENSI: I'm not sure you do either, but...Where you guys heading?

SABATINO: Hunting bad guys.

KENSI: Want some company?

SABATINO: I don't think so.

KENSI: I'm a good tracker.

SABATINO: Yeah?

KENSI: Yeah.

SABATINO: I appreciate the offer, but like I said, I work alone.










"See it?"





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606348/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Infestation (2014)


Jim radios to tell him about a secret switch to flip.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10 July 2014