Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Bang! "Fire for effect!"




http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


Kill him!

Goddamn it! Kill him!

Get on the radio!

Bowie White, this is Carson Red!

Bowie White, this is Carson Red! Cease fire!

Cease fire! You're shelling Marines!

Captain!

Cease fire!

Add ! Fire for effect!

Redirect fire! Add ! Fire for effect!

Let's go!

Commence fire!

Fire!

Well, I'll be.

Colonel, can I help you, sir?

I'm looking for a Sgt. Enders.
Joseph F. Enders.

Yes, sir.

The report I read
claims you went above and beyond.

Sir?

You've been recommended
for commendation.

I concur. But I don't see any point
in your having to wait around...

for all those formalities
to work themselves out.

Not when I have one of these handy.

Congratulations, Enders.
You saved a lot of Marines.

I wasn't alone in that, sir. I couldn't
have done it without Private Ben Yahzee.

Right...

the Indian.

Begging your pardon.

He's a Navajo, of the Bitter Water People,
born for the Towering House Clan.

Of course. Navajo.

Towering House Clan.

You keep up the good work, Enders.

Send that to Nellie's wife.

You ever not miss mail call, Enders?

My mom says if somebody takes the time
to write a letter, you should read it.

Does she let you drink, your mother?