Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Table mesa




http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


Dear Joe, how the hell are you?

Or, given that you"re not much of a writer,
shouId I not expect an answer?

The newspapers say
our boys are doing great.

But I don"t think the reporters
have been to Kaneohe Bay Hospital.

I found a stray dog the other day,
on Waikiki.

I gave him a bath and took him in.

He reminded me of you, but cuter.

At least he keeps me warm at night.

I try not to think about you,
about what might be happening over there.

But sometimes when I"m lying in bed...

I can"t keep myself
from wondering where you are...

how you"re doing.

What the hell are you doing?

Writing a letter to my son.

Did you forget your orders? No letters out.

Command don't want postmarks
going to the reservation.

Did you hear me?

I thought that he might read them
when I get home.

What's his name?

Your son.

It's George. George Washington.

George Washington Yahzee.

That's got a bit of a ring to it.

My wife wasn't so sure.

She's a little more traditional.

Nice-looking family.

That George is quite a character.
He's got a mind of his own.










From 6/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Windtalkers" & premiere US film "The Bourne Identity" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 262 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/22/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) is 262 days



From 6/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Windtalkers" & premiere US film "The Bourne Identity" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 329 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 9/27/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Phyllis Diller Show"::"Phyllis Takes a Letter" ) is 329 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245562

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Windtalkers (2002)

Release Date: 14 June 2002 (USA)

Plot: Two U.S. Marines in WWII are assigned to protect Navajo Marines who use their native language as an unbreakable radio cypher.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Bourne Identity (2002)

Release Date: 14 June 2002 (USA)

Plot Outline: A man is picked up by a fishing boat, bullet-riddled and without memory, then races to elude assassins and recover from amnesia.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


That ceremony you saw last night
is called a protection ceremony.

Navajo believe
until a body is given a proper burial...

the spirits stay near it.

Chee-dis. That's what we call evil spirits.

Demons.

I haven't thought much about it
since I was a kid...

till I saw those dead bodies.

You telling me you saw ghosts, Private?










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


From the halls of Montezuma

To the shores of Tripoli

We wil fight our country"s battles

On the land and on the sea

First to fight for right and freedom

And to keep our honor clean

We are proud to claim the title

Of United States Marines

Hi.

How's that ear?

Not that you'd ever admit it,
but if it starts to ache, take two pills...

and call me in the morning.

You're not gonna be here
in the morning, are you?

Shipping out
without even buying me a drink.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself,
hustling Marines.

What's your poison?

Jeez, I might as well go all out.

I'll get a shot of something. Rum.

Eddy, give me a shot of Bacardi.

Make that two. You might as well join me.

Why not?

Okay.

Thank you.

To war.