Saturday, March 01, 2014

Mediocre donkeys of the Apocalypse




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Jonathan Kent: Been showing off a bit, haven't you, son?

Young Clark Kent: [going over to Jonathan] Um... I didn't mean to show off, Pop. It's just that, guys like that Brad, I just want to tear him apart.

Jonathan Kent: Yeah, I know, I know.

Young Clark Kent: And I know I shouldn't...

Jonathan Kent: Yeah, I know, you can do all these amazing things and sometimes you feel like you will just go bust unless you can tell people about them.

Young Clark Kent: Yeah. I mean every time I kick the football I can make a touchdown. Every time! I mean, is it showing off if somebody's doing the things he's capable of doing? Is a bird showing off when it flies?

Jonathan Kent: No, no. Now, you listen to me. When you first came to us, we thought people would come and take you away because, when they found out, you know, the things you could do... and that worried us a lot. But then a man gets older, and he starts thinking differently and things get very clear. And one thing I do know, son, and that is you are here for a *reason*. I don't know whose reason, or whatever the reason is... Maybe it's because... uh... I don't know. But I do know one thing. It's *not* to score touchdowns. Huh?

[they laugh]



































http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Helo: Hey. Aren't you Gaius Baltar?

Baltar: Yeah, I haven't done anything. This lady has ticket number 47. This lady here.

Helo: Could you come up here, please.

Baltar: Here.

Boomer: (to Helo) What are you doing?

Helo: (taking her hand) I'm giving up my seat.

Boomer: Like hell.

Helo: A civilian should take my place.

Boomer: You're going.

Helo: Look at those clouds. Sharon, look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything.

Boomer: Helo...

Helo: Whatever future is left is gonna depend on whoever survives. Give me one reason why I'm a better choice than one of the greatest minds of our time.

Boomer: Helo-

Helo: You can do this without me. I know you can, you've proven it.

Boomer: Get on board. (They get on board; the crowd objects.)

Helo: I think you better go. (to the crowd) Stay back. Stay back! It's over, it's over.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


KIRK: I am Kirok! I have come! I am Kirok!










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Back on Roslin's ship - she and Apollo are up in the cockpit)

Radio: This is an official Colonial government broadcast. All ministers and officials should now go to Case Orange. Repeat: This is an official Colonial government broadcast. All ministers and officials should now go to Case Orange.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:10 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 01 March 2014