Sunday, July 06, 2014

Hey, I'm still dreaming this stuff these days while sleeping. Maybe you are too.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Alma Moore: [to Joey] You have got to stop calling me. You're acting like the Fatal Attraction guy here. I feel like I'm going to take a shower and see your silhouette on the shower curtain!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/quotes

IMDb


Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

Quotes


Rita Vrataski: Come find me when you wake up!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa


Tabula rasa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tabula rasa, means "blank slate" in Latin










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


KELLER: I'm sending you scans on Katie Brown as well as three other patients who are beginning to show signs of amnesia. All of them show large concentrations of affected cells in the medial temporal lobe. Looks like the bacteria's causing these cells to produce a hormone that interferes with the brain's ability to access episodic memory.

SHEPPARD: How bad are we talking?

KELLER: Well, the rate of deterioration seems to vary from patient to patient but in all cases it looks like it's progressive, meaning the longer they go without treatment, the worse it gets. Pretty soon they won't be able to remember their own names.

CARTER: You said the first symptoms were headaches and dizziness.

KELLER: Yeah, that's right.

CARTER: How long after they appeared before the first signs of memory loss?

KELLER: Again, it seems to vary










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


CARTER: One more thing: I've ordered Doctor Zelenka to remove the Gate's main control crystal. No matter what happens, we cannot risk spreading this disease elsewhere in the galaxy or to Earth.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 PM Thursday, January 11, 2007 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/01/memory-banks.html


I used the word "sabre" in my journal on 5/26/06 and I believe words show up like that over time as some kind of memory trying to return to my consciousness. I find it hard to articulate yet I feel I completely understand what it means. But still…what does it mean? I don’t actually remember anything. It is just instinct but what does that mean? Someone defined the word ’instinct’ to me a while back as ’knowledge without experience’ and that is a good definition, but what about how it applies to me? If this is all true, then it is all the result of experience. I believe it is all still there in my mind, working on some kind of subconscious level. When I used to write about “foreign dreams” from when I was sleeping, it was actually those memories being processed by my sleeping mind, but when I awoke, it was all foreign to me, because if I understood it all, then I would be aware of my amnesia and the amnesia would have started to recede. It’s hard to write about. I never can get it right. But I feel over the past few months I am getting better and I am in a transition period of regaining my memories in the form of conventional memories. As for the word “sabre,” I believe that showed up because I was part of Operation Desert Sabre, which was the operation to liberate Kuwait in 1991 from Saddam Hussein. I find it curious that the operation is referred to as the "100-hour war." 100 hours works out to 4.16 days. If you multiply 7 days by .5933, the result is 4.15 days. 4.15 times 24 is 99.6 hours.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naming_the_Gulf_War]

Operation Desert Sabre was the US name for the airland offensive against the Iraqi Army in the Kuwaiti Theater of Operations (the "100-hour war") from February 24–28, 1991, in itself, part of Operation Desert Storm. Operation Desert Sword was an early name for Operation Desert Sabre.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


14 HOURS EARLIER. DAY TIME. Rodney walks into the Botany Lab and looks around. The lab is filled with pots of flowers and plants.

McKAY: Katie?

(Katie Brown is talking with a fellow botanist but turns and comes over to Rodney, smiling happily.)

BROWN: Rodney! Hey, what are you doing here?

McKAY: Well, I heard you were back and I hadn't seen you for a while, so ...

BROWN: I know. We have this whole new mainland to explore and I've been bringing back samples all week.

McKAY: So I see. Anything interesting?

BROWN: Uh, well, it's all pretty similar to what we found back on Lantea. We found a few new species










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Armageddon (1998)


Tommy: Mom, that salesman's on TV.

Denise: That man's not a salesman. That's your daddy.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 6075 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 6075 days



From 7/8/1956 ( premiere US film "How to Have an Accident in the Home" ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 18744 days

18744 = 9372 + 9372

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" & the George Herbert Walker Bush nomination of Clarence Thomas as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9372 days



From 7/1/1949 ( premiere US TV series "Mama" ) To 7/1/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" & the George Herbert Walker Bush nomination of Clarence Thomas as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 15340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 15340 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) To 7/1/2003 ( premiere US film "The Life Between" ) is 15340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 15340 days



From 6/3/1957 ( premiere US film "The Unbearable Salesman" ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days




From 6/3/1957 ( premiere US film "The Unbearable Salesman" ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 4700 days

4700 = 2350 + 2350

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1972 ( the Iraqi-Soviet Treaty of Friendship ) is 2350 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 4700 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1978 ( premiere US film "Up in Smoke" ) is 4700 days



From 6/30/1998 ( premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 11/2/2007 is 3412 days

3412 = 1706 + 1706

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/5/1970 ( premiere US TV series "Comedy Tonight" ) is 1706 days



From 7/20/1955 ( premiere US film "The Evil Forest" ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 5791 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Best of the West" ) is 5791 days



From 12/25/1949 ( premiere US TV movie "The Christmas Carol" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 15340 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 5400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1980 ( premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit II" ) is 5400 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 4509 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Case of the Ancient Astronauts" ) is 4509 days



From 8/3/1956 ( premiere US film "I've Lived Before" ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 15340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 15340 days



From 5/3/1942 ( premiere US film "You're Telling Me" ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 11962 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-tabula-rasa-s4e6.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/hey-im-still-dreaming-this-stuff-these.html ]



http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/tabula-rasa-1001501/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 4 Episode 6

Tabula Rasa

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 02, 2007 on Syfy

When a deadly infection causes key members of Atlantis to lose their memories, it's up to Teyla and Ronon to find a cure. But when the Marines begin hunting down everyone and no one remembers why, it's hard to work together to cure everyone.

AIRED: 11/2/07










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


TEYLA: But this cannot be the same disease. Kirsan fever does not affect adults, nor does it cause memory loss.

KELLER: Well, that may be true but the structure of the bacteria is too similar to ignore. They have to be related somehow.

(Rodney clicks his fingers several times.)

McKAY: Wait a minute. Maybe they are the same. That would explain why the sensors didn't identify it as a threat.

TEYLA: How is that possible?

McKAY: Well, think about it. I mean, this planet didn't have a Stargate until we came here. Maybe when the Ancients were first scouting this place, they accidentally brought this, er ... Kirsan fever with them. It got trapped here and over the course of ten thousand years it mutated to cause the symptoms we're now experiencing.

KELLER (looking at Teyla): That would also explain why you and Ronon aren't affected. You have antibodies built up from when you were young.

CARTER: Well, if they have the antibodies, then ...

KELLER: It would take months to reverse-engineer a cure. I mean, I'm not even sure it's possible.

TEYLA: The sap of the enchuri plant. My people have used it for generations to combat Kirsan fever. It is highly effective and not much is needed.

SHEPPARD: Let's go get some.

CARTER: Take a Jumper.

DEX: Wait a minute. You've disabled the Gate, remember?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:12 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 21 May 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/05/never-no-more-will-i-be-stay-at-home.html


"Never no more, will I be a stay-at-home."



The doctors at the VA hospital back in the year 2005 told me I'm crazy.

They didn't use such precise terms but years later when I look back at the stuff I was saying in the years after I was, in retrospect, confined to the Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle for a couple weeks in 2005 then I have to agree that I really was crazy.

I think about those days confined on the floor of the mental health unit in the high-rise building in Seattle, with the staff telling me one time I remember best that I wasn't allowed to leave the floor of that mental health unit, and I think about how they had me drugged up to the point I could not stay awake and of how I hated going back to the hospital bed because I didn't want to sleep but there was no place else to go during the day, and I think of the morning the doctors would come in to see me and I remember vaguely rambling on but what I seem to recall best is how the doctor was watching me closely as I spoke and I recall him speaking to me and I am thinking again: he was watching my eyes.

And I believe I am crazy because I am judged by doctors at the VA because I am not actively aware of details about my past military career that they hold in high regard and that I think of now as being irrelevant to the task at hand.

I think now about this for reasons not obvious here or in my blog. I think about stuff I have let other people slide on. Other people forgetting a lot of stuff I told them relevant to their jobs and that I held in high regard. And there was a lot forgotten that was relevant to the task at hand and a lot of stuff I let slide, promises made, and then completely forgotten.

And when I seem to have forgotten about stuff the doctors at the Veterans hospital think is very important to a military career then I am the one called crazy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2014 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


INFIRMARY. Rodney ushers Katie in and they walk over to Jennifer Keller.

KELLER: Doctor Brown. I see you've brought my number one patient.

McKAY: What? Oh, no, we're not here for me this time. I'm here for her.

KELLER (turning to Katie): OK, well, what can I do for you?

BROWN: Well, I've got this really bad headache that won't go away and I feel kind of dizzy.

KELLER (feeling the glands in Katie's neck): When did you first notice it?

BROWN: Some time this morning. Why?

KELLER (leading her and Rodney deeper into the room): Well, because you're the fourth person to come in here with those exact symptoms – and the second person from the Botany Department.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


GATEROOM. Samantha Carter and John Sheppard walk in and head up the stairs to the Control Room.

CARTER: Major Dorsey and his team just returned from M6R-214. They examined the debris field above the planet and found the parts from one, possibly two, Replicator ships.

SHEPPARD: Just a matter of time before the Wraith got organised and started hitting back.

CARTER: I suppose. I mean, they did defeat the Ancients, after all.

SHEPPARD: The Replicators may look like the Ancients and they may use the same technology but they're gonna be a lot tougher to put down.

KELLER (over radio): Colonel Carter, come in, please?

CARTER (activating her headset radio): Go ahead, Doctor.

KELLER: I've got a situation developing. Be advised, I've imposed a quarantine on the entire Infirmary level.

CARTER: What's going on?

KELLER: Eleven patients have shown up here in the last hour complaining of headache and dizziness. Eight of them are from the survey team that just got back from the mainland.

CARTER: Any idea what's wrong with them?

KELLER: I ran some blood tests and found a bacteria I've never seen before. I'm checking it against the Ancient database.

SHEPPARD: What do you want us to do?

KELLER: Well, first thing we need to do is isolate everyone that went to the mainland and have them report to Doctor Neaves in the Auxiliary Medlab for testing.

CARTER: Will do. Keep us posted.

(in the Infirmary, a male medic brings a computer tablet over to Jennifer.)

MEDIC: More test results. You and I are both infected; so's Doctor McKay. The good news is, the most advanced case is still only showing mild flu-like symptoms. Maybe it won't get any worse than that.

KELLER: Well, let's hope so.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


THE PRESENT. Clutching the computer tablet, Rodney nervous walks out into the corridors of the city. There appears to be nobody around.

McKAY: Hello?

(He walks on, still seeing nobody for some time, but then rounds a corner and sees a man sitting on a bench with his back against the wall. The man's eyes are closed.)

McKAY (relieved): Oh. Hey. (He walks over to him and shakes his shoulder.) Hey, wake up.

(The man slumps sideways. Rodney gasps as he realises that he might be dead. Just then, Radek Zelenka walks into view behind him, nervously wielding a long metal pipe.)

ZELENKA: What are you doing here?

(Rodney jumps in fright, then turns around to face him.)

McKAY: I-I don't know.

(He walks towards Radek, who raises the pipe threateningly.)

ZELENKA: What are you doing?

(Rodney stops and raises his hands. Radek looks at him more closely.)

ZELENKA: You're not a soldier.

McKAY: If you say so.

(Radek lowers his pipe, looks around nervously, then gestures to Rodney.)

ZELENKA: You should come with me. It's safe.

(He starts to hurry off.)

McKAY: No-no, slow down. What's going on here?

ZELENKA: It's the soldiers – they're after us. If they catch us, they'll take us away.

McKAY: Take us where? Why? What soldiers? What is this place?

ZELENKA: Shhh! You shut up! The soldiers will hear us.

McKAY (loudly, angrily): What the hell is going on here? Why can't I remember anything?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


RODNEY'S LAB. Rodney types onto a laptop, then turns towards another one. He stops and puts his hand over his eyes, grimacing in pain for a moment, then lowers his hand and looks around blankly.

McKAY: Wait a second. What am I doing?

TEYLA: You said the quickest way to spread the cure was to aerosolise it and distribute it through the ventilation system. You are currently attempting to override base protocol for temperature, humidity and air pressure.

McKAY: Right, right, OK, it's easy. (He bends down to a laptop and types.) Just a simple matter of accessing the root directory and, uh ...

(The computer beeps at him negatively.)

McKAY: Ah, come on!

TEYLA: Rodney?

McKAY: No-no-no-no-no, I should be able to do this in my sleep. (He looks anguished.) Oh, God. It's happening to me too, isn't it?

TEYLA: You have to remain calm.

McKAY: Oh, no-no-no-no, you don't understand. My memory was lousy to start with. I mean, people's names, birthdays. I once forgot Mother's Day five years in a row.

TEYLA: What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?

McKAY: Well, that's pi. It's three point one four one five nine two six five etcetera etcetera. It doesn't count – that's easy.

TEYLA: You are a scientist, Rodney. That is what you care about; that is what you will hang onto the longest.

McKAY: Right. Right.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 7:15 PM
I imagine that memories consist of chains of neurons that are scattered through out the brain. The memories are formed from the neurons stored in certain parts of the brain and those specialty neurons create associations that form the memories. I imagine that the neuron’s that process sensory input and recognize that input as something we smell or hear, all combine to produce a memory of a specific event. I further imagine those chains weave throughout the brain with the connections of the axion and the dendrites of each neuron and some of the chain spans into the outer edge of the brain. If the outer layer of my brain was damaged, then the chain is broken. But some where in my mind, there is a process that recognizes that information is missing because of the fragments of those memories. When I sleep, there is some process that is trying to reestablish those connections of neurons and recover the full memory.

Why do I always remember that the speed of light is 186, 282 miles per second? Why do I have such a precise memory of that detail? Most times when you read about the speed of light, it is rounded off to 186, 000 mps. Why do I need such precision? And I still remember that pi is 3.1415926536 without looking it up. Why do I remember that?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 8:47 PM
When I sleep at night, my dreaming mind probably replays all those fragments and tries to line them up with other fragments, trying to make sense of it all.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


THE PAST. MAINLAND. The Jumper has landed and its rear door is opening.

DEX: Let's go.

(Picking up a couple of sacks and drawing his blaster, he leads John out. John stops on the ramp.)

SHEPPARD: Wait a minute.

(Ronon rolls his eyes and turns back to him.)

SHEPPARD: What is this place?

DEX: The mainland.

SHEPPARD: What are we doing here?

DEX (irritated): I told you already. We need to get that plant.

SHEPPARD: Something seems fishy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078446/releaseinfo

IMDb


Up in Smoke (1978)

Release Info


USA 15 September 1978



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078446/fullcredits

IMDb


Up in Smoke (1978)

Full Cast & Crew


Cheech Marin ... Pedro De Pacas
Tommy Chong ... Anthony 'Man' Stoner










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


8 HOURS EARLIER. John sighs as he walks into Sam's office.

SHEPPARD: Well, what's the word?

CARTER: Well, the random test results came back. Six different people working in six different areas of the city – all positive.

SHEPPARD: Well, that doesn't sound very promising.

CARTER: Well, it's either a statistical miracle or the entire base has been exposed. We're running more tests to confirm it but it doesn't look good.

SHEPPARD: I don't know about you, but I feel fine.

CARTER: Well, me too, and that's the problem. If there is a delay before the first symptoms appear, it could have spread anywhere before we even knew what was happening. I've informed Stargate Command that we're suspending Gate operations.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/406.shtml

GateWorld


TABULA RASA

EPISODE NUMBER - 406

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.02.07


CARTER: Are you telling us that the infection has breached Hazmat protocol?

KELLER: I'm not entirely sure. It's possible she could have been previously exposed but that would mean it's already spread much farther among the general population than we thought.










http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117962103.html?categoryid=13&cs=1[ BILL GATES-AL QAEDA-AL QAIDA TERRORIST PROPAGANDA ASSET ]


Film News

Posted: Thu., Mar. 29, 2007, 10:54am PT

Wahlberg to star in Shyamalan film

'Happening' set to happen June 2008

By Michael Fleming

Mark Wahlberg has been set to star in 20th Century Fox thriller "The Happening," which M. Night Shyamalan will direct in August in Philadelphia.

Fox has carved out plans to release the film with a day-and-date worldwide bow on Friday, June 13, 2008.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Train Conductor: The train service has been discountinued. This will be the last stop for all passengers.

Elliot Moore: Hey, what do you mean? Where are we?

Train Conductor: Filbert, Pennsylvania.

Elliot Moore: Filbert? Does anybody know where that is? Why are you giving me one useless piece of information at a time? What's going on? Hey, why would you just stop? You can't just leave us here!

Train Conductor: Sir, we lost contact.

Elliot Moore: With whom?

Train Conductor: Everyone.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 6/10/2008 is 6296 days

6296 = 3148 + 3148

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1974 ( premiere US film "The Gravy Train" ) is 3148 days



From 8/8/1997 ( premiere US film "Conspiracy Theory" ) To 6/10/2008 is 3959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 8/8/1997 ( premiere US film "Conspiracy Theory" ) To 6/10/2008 is 3959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles ) is 3959 days



From 2/26/1996 ( Bill Clinton - Remarks Welcoming the World Series Champion Atlanta Braves ) To 6/10/2008 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 5/18/1949 ( Harry S. Truman - Remarks of Welcome to the President of Brazil at the Washington National Airport ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15561 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/2008 is 15561 days



From 10/3/1948 ( premiere US film "The Sheriff of Medicine Bow" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 15561 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/2008 is 15561 days



From 1/5/1954 ( premiere US film "The Final Test" ) To 6/10/2008 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 9940 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 6/10/2008 is 3599 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3599 days



From 10/5/1909 ( Henry Ford agrees to sell Ford Motor Company to the General Motors company ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 31122 days

31122 = 15561 + 15561

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/2008 is 15561 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 6/10/2008 is 6354 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/27/1983 ( premiere US TV miniseries "The Thorn Birds" ) is 6354 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/10/2008 is 6354 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/27/1983 ( premiere US TV miniseries "The Thorn Birds" ) is 6354 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Release Info

USA 10 June 2008 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/fullcredits

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Full Cast & Crew


Mark Wahlberg ... Elliot Moore
Zooey Deschanel ... Alma Moore










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Alma Moore: [as they are abandoned] Can you believe how crappy people are?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Nursery Owner: I think I know what's causing this.

Elliot Moore: You do?

Nursery Owner: It's the plants. They can release chemicals.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Nursery Owner: You know plants have the ability to target specific threats. Tobacco plants when attacked by heliothis caterpillars will send out a chemical attracting wasps to kill just those caterpillars. We don't know how plants obtain these abilities, they just evolve very rapidly.

Alma Moore: Which species is doing it if you think it's true?

Nursery Owner: Plants have the ability to communicate with other species of plants. Trees can communicate with bushes, and bushes with grass, and everything in between.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/quotes

IMDb


Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Quotes


Jerry Fletcher: Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won't care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so bad, I just... whoa, she wrecks me. I'd die for her.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.





I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:24 AM

Subject: Re: Mueller

http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Unbreakable.html


Unbreakable


You have good instincts for things like that?
- Like what? - Knowing when people have done something wrong?
- Yeah. - Have you ever tried to develop it?
- I don't know what you're asking me.
- Your skill.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: It has begun. Tell me something, David. When you woke up this morning... Was it still there? The sadness?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:44 PM

Subject: Mueller

You're all rational people.

Can you not read that news article from the year 2001 and not recognize a clear conspiracy with violence to defraud my identity?

Why does the law protect racketeers and not work for me?

How much clearer does this have to get?

Those are people - George Bush and Robert Mueller and their criminal conspirators - who the law requires are arrested and confined to prison immediately!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:57 PM

Subject: Re: Mueller

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDB


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


David Dunn: You killed all those people.

Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices just to find you.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDB


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices, just to find you.

David Dunn: Jesus Christ...

Elijah Price: Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:30 AM Thursday, October 14, 2010


The subway. That is incredible. I was taking a nap one evening about 3 years ago and I jumped out of bed and went to a place I had not gone before and a security guard opened the door for me and I made some incredibly relevant observations. I had thought about that scene before after that event but only just now watching that scene on television did I see a detail that defies rational explanation as to why I knew to be there at that location at that specific time.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001003060000&sid=31556&sn=AMCP&st=201010131430&cn=67

excite

Unbreakable (2000)

67 AMCP: Wednesday, October 13 2:30 PM

2000, PG-13, **1/2, 01:47, Color, English, United States,

The sole survivor (Bruce Willis) of a horrific train crash, questioning his existence, finds counsel in a mysterious stranger (Samuel L. Jackson).

Cast: Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Robin Wright Penn, Charlayne Woodard, Spencer Treat Clark, James Handy, Eamonn Walker, Elizabeth Lawrence, Leslie Stefanson Director(s): M. Night Shyamalan Producer(s): M. Night Shyamalan, Barry Mendel, Sam Mercer Executive Producer(s): Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Unbreakable/cap/en/25fps/a/00_39

Unbreakable


:39:32
You have good instincts
for things like that?

:39:35
- Like what?
- Knowing when people
have done something wrong?

:39:42
- Yeah.
- Have you ever tried to develop it?

:39:47
- I don't know what you're asking me.
- Your skill.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/quotes

IMDb


Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Quotes


Jerry Fletcher: Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won't care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so bad, I just... whoa, she wrecks me. I'd die for her.






























mal PDVD_000.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb

Inception (2010)

Quotes


Mal: You said we'd be together! You said we'd grow old together!










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0182839/bio

IMDb


Marion Cotillard

Biography

Date of Birth 30 September 1975 , Paris, France



































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/F-14-Reagan_Library.jpg










http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/classic-country/crazy---patsy-cline-14958.html


Crazy - Patsy Cline


Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 25

SUNRISE


"That is a great political movement in America, is it not?"

"Not as powerful as many would like," Bill observed. "But it's important to some of us."

"Such a movement would be useful in Russia. It is a pity that so much has been destroyed for no purpose," Popov responded, meaning some of it. The state should conserve resources for proper exploitation, not simply destroy them because the local political hacks didn't know how to use them properly. But then the USSR had been so horridly inefficient in everything it did-well, except espionage, Popov corrected himself. America had done well. he thought. The cities were far cleaner than their Russian counterparts, even here in New York, and you only needed to drive an hour from any city to see green grass and tidy productive farms. But the greater question was: why had a conversation that had begun with the discussion of a terrorist incident drifted into this? Had he done anything to invite it? No, his employer had abruptly steered it in this direction. It had not been an accident. That meant they were sounding him out - but on what?

This nature drivel? He sipped at his wine and stared at his dinner companions. "You know, I've never really had a chance to see America. I would like very much to see the national parks. What is the one with the geysers? Gold stone? Something like that?"

"Yellowstone, it's in Wyoming. Maybe the prettiest place in America," Henriksen told the Russian.

"Nope, Yosemite," Brightling countered. "In California. That's the prettiest valley in the whole world. Overrun with goddamned tourists now, of course, but that'll change."

"Same story at Yellowstone, John, and, yeah, that'll change, too. Someday," Bill Henriksen concluded.

They seemed pretty positive about the things that would change. But the American state parks were run by the federal government for all citizens, weren't they? They had to be, because they were tax-supported. No limited access for the elite here. Equality for all-something he'd been taught in Soviet schools, except here they actually lived it. One more reason, Dmitriy thought, why one country had fallen, and the other had grown stronger. "What do you mean `that'll change'?" Popov asked.

"Oh, the idea is to lessen the impact of people on the areas. It's a good idea, but some other things have to happen first," Brightling replied.

"Yeah, John, just one or two," Henriksen agreed, with a chuckle.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:12 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Sunday 06 July 2014