Saturday, July 05, 2014

I think it's happening now.




I am thinking now about past occurrences that subtly suggest to me that something is happening to people.

I am not really certain what will be the outcome overall. I have theories I have been thinking through in past days that range from unconventional to notions that are probably to you especially unbelievable.

What I have been seeing suggests to me that other people might have come under the influence of some kind of amnesia drug.

And I'm not talking about marijuana.

I am talking about my theory that some how people are ingesting drugs that they are not aware of and those drugs I theorize now about are unknown to them.

I don't know the motives of who ever might be the culprits.

I am also working out some theories about the timing of it all but I just don't have enough information to make any kind of useful theories.

I think something is happening though.

My guess is that the people affected experienced the effects of amnesia only for a few days.

That could happen to any of you. If your memory of a specific date is not tested then you would have no conscious idea that something is wrong with your memory.

I haven't watched this DVD in years.

I consider the notion of suddenly everybody just finds themselves with no conscious memory of the past ten years. So that would MAKE SENSE!

YOU SEE!!!

YOU SEE WHY THEY CONTINUE MAKING THAT HISTORIC RECORD IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

Quite possibly some of us stole their chemical weapon a long time ago and I am now and I have been for decades testing a vaccine. There was no other solution available at the time.










2008 film "The Happening" DVD video:

00:36:16


Nursery owner: Oh, it's the army. We're safe.

Private Auster: My name is Private Auster. I'm stationed at West Dover Military Base, about 10 - 10 miles back. I think they've been affected by whatever's happening. I lost communication with them. When I approached the base, I saw military personnel in the barbed wire - in the fence










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Principal: [to concerned teachers] Alright, there appears to be an event happening. Central Park was just hit by what seems to be a terrorist attack. They're not clear on the scale yet. It's some kind of airborne chemical toxin that's been released in and around the park. They said to watch for warning signs. The first stage is confused speech. The second stage is physical disorientation, loss of direction. The third stage... is fatal.










2008 film "The Happening" DVD video:

01:14:30


Jess: Hey, froggy.










2008 film "The Happening" DVD video:

00:46:20


Woman in group: Are those people killing themselves?

Mr. Collins - Realtor: You were with the Private. What do we do?

Alma Moore: We need to do something.

Elliot Moore: Just let me think.

Large woman in group: They're dying.

Elliot Moore: I need a second.

Mr. Collins - Realtor: They released it? We're not near the roads.

Alma Moore: We can't just stand here as uninvolved observers.

Elliot Moore: I need a second, okay? Just give me a second.

Alma Moore: We're not gonna be one of those assholes on the news who watches a crime happen and not do something. We're not assholes.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:15 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Saturday 05 July 2014