Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Am I the only person in this room who's been reading these NSA reports?




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930053&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201408211500&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Thursday, August 21 3:00 PM

The Crepes of Wrath

An exchange program sends Bart to France and an Albanian to Springfield.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Apr 15, 1990










http://les-simpson.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-111-l-espion/script-vo.105.667/

hypnoweb.net


The Simpsons

The Crepes of Wrath

Episode 111


MARGE: Well, now that that's settled, I'll just clear the dishes.

ADIL: No, no, Mrs. Simpson. You have been oppressed enough for today. I will clear the dishes.

MARGE: Oh. Okay.

Adil walks off into the kitchen.

HOMER: DId you see that? You know, Marge, this is the way I've always wanted it to be. We've become a fully functioning family unit. We've always blamed ourselves but I guess it's pretty clear which cylinder wasn't firing.

MARGE: Homer!

LISA: Your paper-thin commitment to your children sends shivers down my spine! May I be excused?

She storms off.

MARGE: Lisa!

HOMER: Oh, she's just jealous. She'll get over it. And if she doesn't, we can always exchange her.

He laughs as Marge looks angrily at him.

MARGE: Homer!

HOMER: Just kidding.

DISSOLVE TO;

Bart and his French buddies eat under a low light.

UGOLIN (in French): Mmm. Good sausage.

CESAR (in French): Yes. Pass me the wine.

BART: Can I have something to go with my turnip?

CESAR: Quiet! When you work like a man, we will feed you like one.

UGOLIN: Now go to sleep!

He points to a stack of hay.

Bart walks over, but before he can, the mule plops down on it.

BART: Hey, hey, come on. Move it pal.

CESAR: You leave Maurice alone. The floor is good enough for you. You go to sleep there.

He points and Bart trudges over to a dark corner as they eat and joke. He lies down.

DISSOLVE TO:

An outside shot of the Simpsons house. In Bart's room, Homer tucks Adil in.

HOMER: Nice and cozy, Adil?

ADIL: Yes. Thank you, Father.

HOMER: Look, Adil, you can call me Dad.

ADIL: All right, Dad.

HOMER: Aw! You called me Dad.

ADIL: Dad, do you think I could come visit you at the nuclear power plant?

HOMER: You wanna see where I work?

ADIL: Oh, yes, very much.

Homer has tears in his eyes.

HOMER: None of my biological kids ever wanted to see me at work.










From 2/12/1941 ( premiere US film "Father's Son" ) To 6/2/2010 is 25312 days

25312 = 12656 + 12656

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/2000 ( premiere US film "The Patriot" ) is 12656 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 6/2/2010 is 5452 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "To Find My Son" ) is 5452 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/2/2010 is 4944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/17/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Family"::"From Russia with Love" ) is 4944 days



From 10/17/1972 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visits Yugoslavia ) To 6/2/2010 is 13742 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2003 ( premiere US film "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" ) is 13742 days



From 4/19/1950 ( premiere US film "Wagon Master" ) To 11/17/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 is 16283 days



From 9/8/1959 ( premiere US TV series "Tightrope" ) To 6/2/2010 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 5/22/1950 ( premiere US film "The Savage Horde" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 is 16283 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/have-you-ever-been-ashamed-of-your.html ]



http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/news/detail.asp?ID=10789&Dept=28

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Seattle City Council

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Police chief candidates to come before City Council

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

6/1/2010 2:33:00 PM


Council President Richard Conlin
Councilmember Sally Bagshaw
Councilmember Tim Burgess
Councilmember Sally J. Clark
Councilmember Jean Godden
Councilmember Bruce Harrell
Councilmember Nick Licata
Councilmember Mike O’Brien
Councilmember Tom Rasmussen

Police chief candidates to come before City Council

Finalists to give presentation and answer questions

EVENT DATE: Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SEATTLE – All three candidates for Seattle’s police chief will appear before the City Council's Public Safety and Education Committee at City Hall Wednesday morning.

WHAT: Public Safety and Education Committee meeting

WHEN: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 9:30 a.m.

WHERE: Seattle City Hall, 600 Fourth Avenue, Council Chambers, 2nd floor

Sacramento Police Chief found Rick Braziel, East Palo Alto Police Chief Ronald Davis and current interim Seattle Police Chief John Diaz will give short presentations and answer questions from Councilmembers. Preceding their presentations will be an overview of the selection process by Police Chief Search Committee Co-Chairs Kate Joncas and Charles Rolland.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb


The Patriot (2000)

Quotes


Col. Harry Burwell: This is not a war for the independence of one or two colonies, but for the independence of one nation.

Capt. Wilkins: Tell me, Colonel, what nation is that?

Mr. Howard: An American nation!

Capt. Wilkins: There is no such nation, and to speak of one is treason.

Mr. Howard: We ARE citizens of an American nation! And our rights are being threatened by a tyrant three thousand miles away!

Benjamin Martin: Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can.

Col. Harry Burwell: Captain Martin, I understood you to be a patriot.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/277.htm

All Good Things

Stardate: 47988

Original Airdate: May 23, 1994


PICARD: Data. I want to see Data.

LAFORGE: Data? Why?

PICARD: Because I think he can help.

LAFORGE: Help how?

PICARD: I don't know! I don't know! I want to see Data!

LAFORGE: Okay, then, all right, let's go see Data. He's still at Cambridge, isn't he?

PICARD: Yes, I think he is.

(six tatty humans jeering)

PICARD: You see them, don't you?

LAFORGE: See who?

PICARD: They're everywhere. They're laughing at me. Why are they laughing?










http://les-simpson.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-111-l-espion/script-vo.105.667/

hypnoweb.net


The Simpsons

The Crepes of Wrath

Episode 111


ADIL: Then I can go?

HOMER: Well, I'll have to pull a few strings with the boys in security, but sure you bet.

The boy smiles evilly.

ADIL: Excellent.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:05 PM
Two of the last three scenes from a dream just before I awoke just now from a nap are too vague to describe in a lot of detail. In that first scene of the last three I was in a small room that I keep wanting to say was a bus terminal but it must have been a room with seats for, I don't know, about ten people and was a small room but I was vaguely aware of the tile floor and the walls and vaguely some chairs. I was also aware of something about having to be in that room for a long time and I seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of my existence in that room. I was also vaguely aware of the sense that I might have been hoarding food as I was in there. I am also vaguely aware that President Clinton might have also been in there. The second scene of the last three has mostly vanished from my mind by now as I was writing about that first scene. The last scene has me, vaguely, getting out of a car and waking towards a US military building that is the entrance to some kind of US installation and I can visualize the details fairly well and I am walking through the surrounding structures and I am going there to pass through a security checkpoint as though I am entering a US installation. I am vaguely aware of some familiar dialog but that is too vague to describe. I am holding up my identification for the people inside the building and although I cannot see anybody inside, as is probably the design of the building, I get the sense no one is really looking at my identification. I hold it up the entire time I walk around the outside of the building and I even walk to the entrance of that rectangular building and I see that the door is slightly ajar and I hold up my I.D. to that open door and I have the briefest moment where I look through the slightly open door and the inside is dark and I cannot see anything but I have the sense of a presence of a US military person inside at his post in that building. I decide they must have seen my I.D. and I continue walking. As I think about that scene I think to myself that I actually make a circle around that building and I am walking back to the car I came there in. As I walk back I have an image in my mind where I am looking at the text on the back of my I.D. card and the only details I remember is that there is a sections that is labeled "Votes" and the value associated with that caption is in the range of 11 million, 2 hundred thousand but I cannot remember the precise number or what it even means. When I get back to the car though, the people inside are different but I cannot now recall who was in there before and I am left with the vague sense that the difference is simply because the watch has changed, as though they are a different shift and are a different group there at work at their assignment, whatever that is. In the car this are Patrick Stewart at the wheel of what I guess is a black Camaro and next to him is William Shatner. I get into the front seat and I wonder if one of us should get in the back seat because William Shatner is all compressed in the middle and I see his feet as he stuggles to, I don't know. He seems real uncomfortable because of the seating. I notice Patrick Stewart is eating a sandwich. He mentions that he "started a strike" today although that is not his exact dialog but I know what he means because I think that was relevant to the second scene which I do not now recall. I think the dream might have lasted a few more seconds after that dialog but I am not certain. I had the sense that Patrick Stewart was trying to visually identify me as I walked to the car because I was wearing sunglasses. I think I took off the sunglasses as I got into the car. The dialog about the strike has something to do with a labor strike, and I thought that would jog my memory as I write this about that earlier scene but it seems to be completely gone from my memory now. I remember something about how a different term was being used for that strike but I do not now recall what was being used. Since that dialog I have also been wondering if it was actually a reference to that dialog in the 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and about how "Grafton" only needed a strike of the match.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:27 PM
That last scene in the car also reminds me of that dialog from "Mission To Mars" about the unlikely success of three captains in one ship.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 March 2010 excerpt ends]










http://les-simpson.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-111-l-espion/script-vo.105.667/

hypnoweb.net


The Simpsons

The Crepes of Wrath

Episode 111


An outside shot of the Springfield Power Plant. Inside, Homer shows Adil a box of donuts.

HOMER: See these? American donuts. Glazed, powdered, and raspberry filled. Now how's that for freedom of choice?

ADIL: Dad, do you think I might see your plutonium isolation module?

HOMER: Dee....uh...maybe. Hold on a second.

Homer walks over to his buddy Lenny.

HOMER: Hey, Lenny.

LENNY: Hmm?

HOMER: Does this place have one of those plutonium isolation deals?

LENNY: Yeah, over in sector 12.

HOMER: Sector 12?

LENNY: Third floor, by the candy machines.

HOMER: Oh, that sector 12. Come along, Adil.

CUT TO:

Bart picks off the remaining grapes off their vines. The bucket is close to full. He takes the last one, looks around, and puts in his mouth. Udolin slaps him on the back and the grape flies out.

UDOLIN: Ungrateful swine! We give you food, we give you shelter, and this is how you repay us!

CUT TO:

Homer and Adil walk among the nuclear materials and machines, both dressed in safety suits. Adil takes pictures with his camera.

HOMER (laughing): Heh, heh, heh, you little shutterbug.

They walk into a restricted area where Adil prepares to take a picture of the plutonium. Homer suddenly pops into view.

HOMER: Cheese!

Homer blocks every shot Adil takes, preventing him from getting anything.

HOMER: Oh, wait a minute.

Homer takes off his mask and Adil tries again to take a picture.

CUT TO:

Bart stands in a large wooden bowl, stomping the grapes with his feet. Cesar and Ugolin lie in the shade with Maurice the mule.

BART: Stupid grapes. Bunch of creeps! I hate France!

Bart continues stomping as we...

DISSOLVE TO:

An outside shot of the Simpsons house during evening. Inside, Homer and Marge lie in bed. A picture of Adil has been hung on the wall.

MARGE: You sure have taken a shine to little Adil.

HOMER: Well, he sure makes life a lot easier around here. You have to admit that.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


Manchurian Global funded me
to make some of their scary shit.
Heard of them?
Lmagine not just
a corporation, Marco,
but a goddamn geopolitical
extension of policy
for every president since Nixon.
Cash is king, Marco.
Cash is king.
You sure you wanna do this?
Absolutely.
Because I don't.
I'll owe you one.
No.
I still owe you.
For getting me out of Albania.
Albania.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship

El Toro


You give my man the antidote right now, and you better hope for your sake it's not too late.
John Wayne! Clint Eastwood.
American macho.
[Under breath] I don't suppose this guy's familiar with what a Tomahawk missile can do.
You feel better? You think your power and not my generosity is gonna help your man, huh? [Birds chirping] [Gasping] I'm sure you are hungry.
So we will dine Commander.
Hey! There you are.
I was hoping you'd show up.
A little late for the party.
What's mine is yours.
Fish is pretty good.
Freshly caught this morning, so I'm told.
Team's not back yet.
Heard as much.
[Sighs] No flares either.
It'll be dark soon.
Yeah, they're probably all sitting around a cozy campfire, telling ghost stories, roasting marshmallows.
What you saw in Guantanamo Bay Some of the worst of human nature.
Mm-hmm.
And yet somehow you still managed to find the humor.
Secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 21 August 2014