Saturday, August 16, 2014

The stuff I see in stuff I never watch.




You know what theory of mine this reminds me of? My theory that someone else is trying to prove to me they are also a time-traveler. They sit off somewhere reading my blog and then they go backwards in time (a capability they have only because I did it first thus causing time-travel) and create the details I now observe.

I'm just waiting for another movie to start on the same channel.

Well, whoever the hell you are you are on the Bad Guys List because I know you are the dumbass who caused that stupid goddamned little yap dog outside my apartment. I should send you to Cleveland for that.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/c/couples-retreat-script-transcript.html


Couples Retreat


I think it's time to show
the donkey the snake.

Cut his head,
cut his head,
cut his head!

SHANE: Go, go, go!

JOEY: Dave! Dave!
Cut his head!

JASON: Big finish.

Star power!
Star power! Yes!

Stanley, no!

Yeah!

You hustled me.

Yes, I did.

For that, I'm sorry.
You see, I sell
video games, Stanley.

And this one here,
in particular, in fact.

And lama proud to
stand here before you

and tell you it brings me
as much happiness

as it does for the people
I provide them to.

And we had a bet,
and I know that
you're a man of your word.

Forget that you saw me
and my friends

and point me
in the direction
that I seek.

I cannot confirm or deny
that the one that you seek
is on the singles' side.

But a bet is a bet.
And I will tell you
how to get there.

The beach is
blocked by rocks
it’s completely impassable.

No more boats
for me and my friends.
I go by foot.

I would be remiss
if I did not advise you
to wait until daylight.

Do not take this
journey lightly.

Hmm.

There is an old game path
through the forest,

just beyond
the abandoned Starbucks.

Take it to where it forks.
Jog to the right.
Do not go to the left.

You will see lights.
You don't want to go there.

Keep walking.

Look up and locate the belt
of Orion the Hunter.

I think we should be
writing this down.

I think Dave's got it.

The stars shall be
your guide.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/c/couples-retreat-script-transcript.html


Couples Retreat


Man, we are about to get
this party started right!

You guys ready?

{CELL PHONE RINGING}

Bingo!

Hey, you, check it out, y'all!

A luau fire and drum show
is coming up real soon!

Some of the best drummers
in the whole world.

Don't forget to check it out!

This place is out of control.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001341900000&s=201408161800&sid=64599&sn=CCHDP&st=201408161935&cn=704

excite tv


Bruce Almighty (2003)

704 CCHDP: Saturday, August 16 7:35 PM

2003, PG-13, **1/2, 01:41, Color, English, United States,

After a bad day at work, a frustrated reporter (Jim Carrey) meets God (Morgan Freeman), who endows him with divine powers for one week.

Cast: Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Aniston, Philip Baker Hall, Catherine Bell, Lisa Ann Walter, Steven Carell, Nora Dunn Director(s): Tom Shadyac Producer(s): Tom Shadyac, Jim Carrey, James D. Brubaker, Michael Bostick, Steve Koren, Mark O'Keefe Executive Producer(s): Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Steve Oedekerk



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 August 2014