Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Lost Ark




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000158920000&s=201408301400&sid=64593&sn=SPIKPHD&st=201408301230&cn=640

excite tv


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

640 SPIKPHD: Saturday, August 30 12:30 PM [ 30 August 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

1981, PG, ****, 01:55, Color, English, United States,

Globe-trotting archaeologist Indiana Jones races the Nazis for possession of a legendary religious artifact.

Cast: Harrison Ford, Karen Allen



































DSC04511.JPG



































DSC00499.JPG



































DSC00512.JPG



































DSC04514.JPG



































DSC04515.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2656658/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Pilot (2013)


Deep in the forest, Dale "Barbie" Barbara digs a hole.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Infestation


[ Big Jim Rennie: ] Barbie, can you hear me? There's a switch under the right side of the control panel.
You need to flip it.
Barbie, listen to me, reach under the right side and flip the switch towards you.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


WALLACE: Big Brother's got nothing better to do?!

RUSH: Last night, you solved the Dakara weapons puzzle.

WALLACE: Yeah. A month of my life went into that! D'you know what happens when you solve that thing? Nothing!

O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:08 PM Thursday, December 07, 2006


I believe that at the time, I was a U.S. Navy officer and that among several roles, I was part of the staff of Reagan's National Security Council and I was on a covert assignment when I was shot down. I have "memories" about the night my step-brother was killed in a car wreck in 1986 and I believe those "memories" are actually symbolic of that night I was shot down. On that night, though, I was flying as bombadier/navigator in an A-6 TRAM (deduced because I "remember" a friend from school named Chad Trammell) where I was usually the pilot. The Libyan's through every thing they could muster at us though because they knew I was up there that night and I was a prize target. I managed to parachute from the aircraft after we were hit by missiles or flak or both but the pilot died and I felt bad about that for a long time, as I "remember" feeling after my step-brother died, because if I had been flying the plane, we probably wouldn't have been hit.

I believe I was a POW for a time, but I escaped during a bombing raid by the Navy when the guards were distracted. They searched for me but I went the last place they expected me to go: into the Sahara. I crossed the desert, and was almost dead but some locals found me and nursed me back to health. I continued my escape and I am thinking that I made my way to Kenya and from there back to the States, maybe in July 1987. My DD-214 has a date in the "Sea Service" field that supports this theory as well as the theory that I was on the HMS Sheffield, as some kind of NATO observer, I guess when that ship was hit. The "Sea Service" field value of 3 years, 9 months, 10 days, is a precise fit of the time period between 5/4/82, which was the date the Sheffield was hit, and 2/14/86, which was the date I believe I was shot down. I think that after I completed my escape in 1987, and returned to the Navy, I did not get to return to Navy fleet aviation as my primary role and instead was assigned to lead a Navy SEAL platoon or team. One theory though is that I was in command of the Blue Angels for at least a year some time after that, maybe 1989. It is my theory that I had once before been a member of the Blue Angels, back when I was a Midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy.

I have found several other clues associated with the U.S. Navy that led me to recognize meaning to other pieces of the jigsaw puzzle of memories in my mind. Without getting too far off on a tangent, I will describe how I pieced together my theory about my education and other details that reinforce my theory that I was part of the space program. The primary clues about my education exist in four U.S. Navy ships:

USS Kauffman FFG-59 (commissioned 2/28/87)
USS Princeton CG-59 (commissioned 2/11/89)
USS Russell DDG-59 (commissioned 5/20/95)
USS Falcon MHC-59 (commissioned 2/8/97)

I started puzzling over these ships because of the 59, where I believe I was born in 1959. The commissioning dates are important as well, in that they represent important or relevant dates associated with my life and experiences.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_03

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:03:26
If you're trying to escape on foot,
the desert is three weeks in every direction.

:03:30
So please eat something.

:03:39
I must apologize for the treatment of you.

:03:41
Yeah? Who's idea was it? No food, no water.
What kind of people are these friends of yours?

:03:46
This particular time and place and for
my work they are necessary evils.

:03:50
Not my friends.

:03:51
However, with the right connections,

:03:55
even in this part of the world we are not entirely uncivilized.

:04:00
Beautiful.

:04:02
I would very much like to see you in it.

:04:05
Ha! I bet you would.

:04:13
Alright.

:04:22
What do you got to drink around here?

:04:27
You don't have much time.

:04:29
Soon they will come to harm you.

:04:30
And I will not be able to stop them.

:04:32
Unless you are able to give me
something to placate them.

:04:37
Some... piece of information...

:04:40
Which I can use to protect you from them.

:04:43
I already told you everything I know.

:04:45
I have no loyalty to Jones.
He's brought me nothing but trouble.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.

RUSH: To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof written in another language. For that, you've won something of a prize.

WALLACE: Well, whatever it is, I'll take the cash equivalent.

O'NEILL: There isn't one.

(Rush holds out a document to Eli.)

RUSH: It's a non-disclosure agreement.

WALLACE: Non-disclo... (He laughs in disbelief.) So you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it?!

O'NEILL: Yep.

WALLACE: So what d'you need me for now?

RUSH: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.

WALLACE: And if I don't?

O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

(Eli laughs, then his smile fades as he sees O'Neill's and Rush's straight faces.)

WALLACE: Right(!)

(He takes the document from Rush.)

WALLACE: I-I-I think I want my lawyer to look it over first.

O'NEILL: And by 'lawyer', I assume you mean 'mother'.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP018630720002&sid=64492&sn=BBC+America+HD&st=201408301900&cn=647

excite tv


Intruders (New)

647 BBC America HD: Saturday, August 30 7:00 PM [ 30 August 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Paranormal

And Here... You Must Listen

Amy's movements raise more questions for Jack in his search; Madison finds herself in a train station with a ticket to Seattle.

Cast: John Simm, Mira Sorvino, James Frain, Millie Brown, Tory Kittles Executive Producer(s): Jane Tranter, Julie Gardner, Glen Morgan, Rose Lam

Original Air Date: Aug 30, 2014










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Boomer's Raptor jumps back to the convoy)

Boomer: Colonial One, Raptor 312. I'm back, and I brought a friend.

Pilot: Welcome back, Boomer. We got a lot of thirsty ships here eager to make your friend's acquaintance. Did you pick up any other contacts out there?

Boomer: Negative. There's no one left. (Cylon ship appears on their radar.) Got a visitor!

Pilot: We see him. Can you jam his signal?

Boomer: Trying. (The Cylon jumps away again.)

(Inside Colonial One)

Pilot: It definitely scanned us before it jumped.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 30 August 2014