Saturday, August 16, 2014

"And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up."




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Quint: [referring to a cut on Brody's head] Chief... don't you worry about it, Chief. It won't be permanent. Wanna see somethin' permanent, boom-boom-boom?

[Quint pulls out a false front tooth and laughs]

Quint: Hey, Hoop, you wanna feel somethin' permanent? You just put your hand underneath my cap... and you just feel that little lump. Knock an ole un, St. Paddy's day, Boston.

Hooper: I got that beat.

Hooper: [to Brody] I got that beat.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: manipulate


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=manipulate

manipulate

To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously

[I found some information on a university website that discusses the manipulation of dreams. But it isn't exactly what I am looking for, although it does suggest that doctors do things like that. It's a hard subject to research on the internet. I also realized something I have been assuming for a long time. I have no doubts that someone has been manipulating my dreams but I realized that if anyone is trying to test whether that is happening to me, it is hard to determine in these settings. Also, for a while, people were saying all kinds of stuff around me when I was in my bed in my little cubicle. After I pointed out somewhere, in the bathroom I think, that I wasn't always asleep when they did that, the comments have dropped off a lot. Although now that I say this in private, my environment will change again in response. That one guy was driving me absolutely bonkers, he was always mumbling stuff that I would hear, it was driving me up the wall. Anyway, there was one day a while back, I woke up, quickly dressed and rushed downstairs thinking I was late for lunch. I have thought about that several times now. I wasn't thinking about anything. I rushed down the stairs and then stood there with a fork in my hand at the lunch window waiting expectantly on the people behind the counter. After a minute or so, one person told me lunch would be in a half hour. I then realized I knew it was 11:30. I had looked at my watch but it didn't mean anything. In hindsight, it is like my mind was blocked. I suspect they gave me a suggestion while I slept that I was late for lunch and to hurry downstairs. I've never been hypnotized before but that must be what it feels like. After she told me I was early, nothing so much clicked, as I would expect something like being jarred awake, rather I realized I knew that, I knew it was 11:30. I want to say that it was an unsettling experience, but also when I look back at it, it seemed kind of fun. I can't explain precisely what about the experience was fun, it just seems almost like a fond memory. It seems like I should feel more weirded out about it.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

Subject: Re: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have this sense of dread I can't explain. But there is something........I can't put my finger on it, something, something, something, what is it? I had the strongest feeling this morning that I don't know who I am. Then it just clicked back. It just turned off. I think it was something someone on tv said while they were listening to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


I write it all down.
You know, like, every night,



Al Melvin: I write it all down. You know, like, every night, right when I wake up, I try to get it down. It doesn't always come together, you know, not everything that I can remember.

Ben Marco: Maybe you should go to the V.A. Hospital, talk to one of the doctors.

Al Melvin: I've been to doctors, man.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jaws_CD2.html


Jaws


[ Hooper: ] What's that one?
- What? - That one, there. On your arm.
[ Quint: ] A tattoo. I got that removed.
[ Hooper: ] Don't tell me. Don't tell me, "Mother".
What is it?
[ Quint: ] That's the U.S.S. Indianapolis.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Hooper: You were on the Indianapolis?

Brody: What happened?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:59 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 August 2014