Monday, August 04, 2014

Phoenix




Wow. I was seriously hallucinating during a recent extended nap. I had all these thoughts in my mind about a post I was going to make after watching tonight's new episode of "Under the Dome" which is set for television broadcast here in the next hour and which I know nothing about other than yesterday glimpsing the episode description. Then I got out of bed and wearily sat at my desk and I noted that there was no such note. I had not created the note I was thinking about so extensively while asleep. The part I was most proud about, I was thinking while asleep, would be my line here about how I had written this note hours before watching "Under the Dome" thus defeating the notion I am actively hallucinating while watching television series such as "Under the Dome" and "NCIS". Well, there was one sleeping dream I still recall details about. I saw the actor Patrick Stewart standing in a room in my house, a house I recognize from no where in actual memory and he was standing there with two other guys and who are never identified in my sleeping dream, and he looks out the window and is looking at the side of the house and he is very very scared. Shaking with fear he exclaims "Another perpetrator."

That dream was just a side-show to all that stuff I had been thinking about while asleep, that note I had written before going to sleep and that I woke up to discover that does not even exist.










http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Omega_Man/cap/en/25fps/a/00_18

The Omega Man


:18:11
Now the question is survival.
Is this the end of technological man?

:18:17
Is this the conclusion of all our yesterdays,
the boasts of our fabled science...

:18:21
the superhuman conquests
of space and time, the age of the wheel?










http://www.tv.com/shows/knight-rider-1982/knight-of-the-phoenix-1-91349/

tv.com


Knight Rider Season 1 Episode 1

Knight of the Phoenix (1)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 1982 on NBC

When a young detective is ambushed in a failed police stakeout, he is believed to have been killed. In reality, he survives and learns that his face has been altered and his identity has been changed to Michael Knight. The man responsible for this is Wilton Knight, a dying billionaire who, convinced that one man can make a difference, has selected Michael for the role as a crime-fighter.

AIRED: 9/26/82










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video:

00:00:50


Karen: [ television ] The world of medicine has seen its share of miracle cures from the polio vaccine to heart transplants but all past achievements may pale in comparison to the work of Dr. Alice Krippin. Thank you for joining us this morning.

Dr. Alice Krippin: [ television ] Not at all.

Karen: So, Dr. Krippin, give it to me in a nutshell.

Dr. Alice Krippin: Well, the premise is quite simple. Take something designed by nature and reprogram it to make it work for the body rather than against it.

Karen: We're talking about a virus.

Dr. Alice Krippin: Yes. In this case, the measles virus which has been engineered at a genetic level to be helpful rather than harmful. Um, I'm not - I find the best way to describe it is if you can imagine your body as a highway and you picture the virus as a very fast car being driven by a very bad man imagine the damage that that car could cause. But then if you replace that man with a cop the picture changes.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 04 August 2014