Monday, August 18, 2014

Remember: Every thing I do is the plan. The plan was for me to go public. That's always been the plan.




I haven't been following this content. I looked at it for the first time only today.

She looks great. I have been expecting some gray haired old woman. Maybe that's just how I feel about myself.

Seeing these photos today for the first time is surprisingly kind of uplifting to my mood.

If you believe in my crazy theories as I do then you would believe that I would have known more about her private life from when she was young. Since everything I am doing now, my theory goes, was planned and carried out back in the 1990s then I would have known more about her life than exists today in my conventional memory. Which is precisely zero. I know nothing about her. I wrote that in my blog some time ago and I would have to go back are review to remember what I wrote. Basically I was trying to decided when I started having conscious thoughts about her. Maybe that was June 2006, as I try now to recall. I wrote in my journal that I had watched on television the first few minutes of her 1982 film. I was trying to recall in my journal if I had ever had conscious thoughts about her the actress. I had no conscious thoughts of her as anybody else other than what I had seen on television and I wasn't really even sure when I had seen her on television before June 2006. Quite possibly I had seen her on television between 1998 and 2006, of which I have no recollection, and I was actively blocking her from my conscious awareness and quite possibly my crazy mind wasn't even aware I was doing that.

If you believe my crazy theories then you recall how I have written many times in recent years my crazy theory that she is truly the lawful wife of my biological brother, a person no one ever heard of until I started writing about him here on this blog.

So anyway, I am also thinking of a sleeping dream among the many I had last night and that I can now recall only one part of. For the first time I can recall the sleeping dream featured a presence that was supposed to literally represent Hayley Guenthner. Somebody must really like you.

I started working on this post and looked suddenly to notice that the local news broadcast was about to begin. I haven't heard anything so far reminding me of that sleeping dream from this morning.

I have debated all day whether to write here anything about it and the point is really about whether there is any point. I mean, if you do not already believe I could be right about time-traveler communications then you are never going to believe. I'm not doing it to be some little goddamned yap dog jumping through hoops. I could keep on writing stuff here and proving - beyond shadow of doubt - that there is a prescient aspect to my postings.

And I think too about how not a lot has changed in my mind. I still do not possess real memories of the fantastic stuff I write about. There are details few and far between that I know are true. I know my birthdate. I know about those dates I publish about the USS Wainwright. Just about everything I write about the 1990s, including as well 19 July 1989, is just thoughts in my mind. Those are thoughts I believe but that I do not have real memories of. I believe those things happened but I do not have real memory of it.

I think the past few years and how long I have hoped I would start getting real memories of those details I write about. December 1994. I want to remember that. December 1991. I want to have those real memories in my conscious awareness. The only thing that has changed in the past few years is that I have expanded details. I seem to be doing the least possible effort necessary to keep adding more interesting theories to my blog. I have told you only what happened on a day on the calendar. I cannot visualize anything about that from my conscious memory.

So what the hell am I doing here.




















http://instagram.com/p/mYhC2HD8Ry

Instagram


bluetreenyc

5 months ago Blue Tree (Phoebe Cates boutique)

Catching a ride home! #ohnoshedidnt #bluetreelovesdeliveries #thisoneisforanna

bluetreenyc

Our fearless leader!

czjouer

Hitch hiking again?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Sears

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:14 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your sears.com order has been shipped!


Your package is being shipped by UPS and the tracking number is


ITEM DETAILS

Description: OFM Promotional High Back Leather Chair


ITEM SUMMARY STATUS

3-Piece Soreno Desk PROCESSING


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073802/quotes

IMDb


Three Days of the Condor (1975)

Quotes


Higgins: I'm sorry.

Joe Turner: You're sorry? You're sorry. Oh, I get it. I get it. You expect me to draw fire, like one of those penny arcade bears that parades back and forth waiting for somebody, somebody very good just to take another shot, and you're just gonna hang around and pick him up just before he does it? Or just after?

Higgins: I'll try and find out what's going on; I'm gonna cross-check all those names...

Joe Turner: Nice talking to you, Higgins. Have a nice day.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 18 August 2014