Friday, August 22, 2014

Thomas Strong




Watching this today for the first time ever I see familiar events from "The Time Machine." But most of all I am reminded there are probably about a million reasons I do not want to remember, this makes me feel dread most of all, as though watching those past films recount my living nightmares was a lot easier when I was really truly crazy in the mind. Now I guess I am approaching some new kind of crazy, the nightmare of the past with no mental armor.

Well, after nine years one fact is certainly established: I am not in control.

If they are going to now throw me under the bus then there are two reasons I can think of. One is that I am supposed to leave, end. The other now just evaporated from my mind.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV002380190000&s=201408221700&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201408221500&cn=676

excite tv


Pandorum (2009)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, August 22 3:00 PM [ 22 August 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

2009, R, **, 01:48, Color, English, USA/DEU,

Two astronauts (Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster) discover a terrifying reality after awaking disoriented, aboard a seemingly abandoned spaceship.

Cast: Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster, Cam Gigandet, Antje Traue










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/16/07 11:15 PM
That's what it was. I was a U.S. Navy Commander at the time, which is symbolized by the silver oak leaf.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/16/07 11:22 PM
WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: March 17, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:08 AM
God what a fucked up dream. Makes me think of being tortured. They put you into a machine and you have to wriggle your way out, centimeter by centimeter and it is beyond claustrophobic and they look for your worst fears and every day they have a new day to exploit your worst fears and this goddamned doesn't even come close - not even goddamned close - to describing how bad it is.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:12 AM
They don't torture you with primarily physical pain, such as beatings, etc. Physical torture is easy to resist. For a while at least. If you are good, you can resist it for a long time. Depends on how far they take it though. But the real bastards look to get in your head and really screw with you. And they have weeks and months and years to just screw with your head and screw with your head because they are lunatics and this doesn't come goddamned close to describing how bad it was.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 8:55 AM
I woke up this time thinking, partially visualizing, flying an F-14 Tomcat over the ocean somewhere. I can almost visualize another F-14 flying on my wing. Suddenly, the other F-14 exploded but I can't actually visualize that part. I think both people parachuted out of that aircraft. Apparently another missile hit my aircraft, blew off the canopy, and knocked me unconscious. Then I can almost see us traveling straight down towards the ocean surface and the RIO in the seat behind me was yelling at me to wake up. I pulled up and engaged the two aircraft that fired at us. One was hit by my Sparrow but the other Sparrow missed. I went in and finished off the other one up close. I returned to the carrier and landed safely, and then passed out from a moderate concussion with blood running out from underneath my cracked helmet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:00 AM
Or the RIO had been knocked out to from the explosion that tore off the canopy. What I was hearing was someone on the carrier yelling at me over the radio to pull up before I crashed into the ocean. The RIO woke up and I asked him if he was ok or he asked me if I was ok. This must all be symbolized in my "memory" as that time I wrote about driving that convertible Mustang back from Orlando with a couple other guys from boot camp. I fell asleep as I was driving on the interstate and almost ran into an overpass structure in the median.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:45 AM
In my "memory" of that time in that Mustang, the guy sitting asleep all the time in the back seat of the car might actually represent that the RIO had been killed in the explosion that blew off the canopy of my F-14. The guy in the seat to the right of my might have been a pilot in another F-14 guiding me back to the carrier because I was suffering from a concussion.

03/17/07 9:49 AM
How I managed to shoot down those two enemy fighters is beyond me. I imagine or remember that I left a wake on the ocean surface I came so close to it before I recovered control after the initial missile volley they sent at us. They got off another volley but none of those detonated around me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:02 AM
It must have been something similar to when I saved those people from being run over by that speeding car a few years back. That must have been 2002. I was a volunteer at the Danskin triathlon. I puzzled over that for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on something about that. My mind had been blank but yet I acted with such split-second decisiveness to keep them from getting splattered by that car.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:10 AM
There was just something else there that I could not explain. Maybe it is what people call deja vu.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:14 AM
I told the FBI quite a few times back in 2004 that I thought there was a traitor in the U.S. government.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 1:13 PM
After I regained better consciousness, I responded over the radio by asking "Vector." My RIO was out so the carrier gave me tactical information about the incoming missiles plus a vector to the enemy fighters.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 1:16 PM
I had a photo of my family on the instrument panel in the F-14 and it was that photo I first saw as I started to regain consciousness and that helped me to unsterstand what the voice from the carrier was saying over the radio.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends]










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/25/2009 is 6768 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1984 ( my travel to and arrival at United States Navy basic training Orlando Florida ) is 6768 days



[ See also: To Be Continued? ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pandorum (2009)

Release Info

USA 25 September 2009



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/fullcredits

IMDb


Pandorum (2009)

Full Cast & Crew


Dennis Quaid ... Payton










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Arthur: With the slightest disturbance, the dream's going to collapse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/quotes

IMDb


Pandorum (2009)

Quotes


Payton: I can't remember any of my life before this flight began.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


LATER. General Jack O'Neill, wearing military dress blues and sunshades, knocks at the door of Eli's house. Eli opens the door and stares at him in surprise.

O'NEILL: Eli Wallace?

WALLACE (nervously): Actually, uh, Eli's not here right now. He ...

(Ignoring him, O'Neill turns to the car parked at the kerb and beckons.)

WALLACE: OK, OK. Whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you've got the wrong guy.

(Doctor Rush gets out of the car and walks towards the house. O'Neill turns back to Eli.)

O'NEILL: Do I look like someone who'd be standing here if I didn't already know everything there is to know about you?

WALLACE: No, not really.

O'NEILL: Right.

(He steps aside as Rush joins him.)

WALLACE: Who are you?

RUSH: Doctor Nicholas Rush. May we come in?

WALLACE: Why?

RUSH: You spent a great deal of time recently playing an online fantasy game called Prometheus.

(Eli laughs.)

WALLACE: Big Brother's got nothing better to do?!

RUSH: Last night, you solved the Dakara weapons puzzle.

WALLACE: Yeah. A month of my life went into that! D'you know what happens when you solve that thing? Nothing!

O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.

RUSH: To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof written in another language. For that, you've won something of a prize.

WALLACE: Well, whatever it is, I'll take the cash equivalent.

O'NEILL: There isn't one.

(Rush holds out a document to Eli.)

RUSH: It's a non-disclosure agreement.

WALLACE: Non-disclo... (He laughs in disbelief.) So you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it?!

O'NEILL: Yep.

WALLACE: So what d'you need me for now?

RUSH: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.

WALLACE: And if I don't?

O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

(Eli laughs, then his smile fades as he sees O'Neill's and Rush's straight faces.)

WALLACE: Right(!)

(He takes the document from Rush.)

WALLACE: I-I-I think I want my lawyer to look it over first.

O'NEILL: And by 'lawyer', I assume you mean 'mother'.

WALLACE: So we'll just agree, then, that I will call you.

(Rolling his eyes a little, he closes the door. O'Neill turns and looks at Rush. Inside the house, Eli opens the agreement and starts to read it as he heads up the stairs, but he never makes it to the top because a white beam envelops him, whisks him away and deposits him into a room with a large window which is looking out at the planet Earth below. He stares at the view in shock.)

WALLACE: What the ...?

(Rush walks into the room.)

RUSH: Welcome aboard the Hammond, Eli. Yes, that is planet Earth and yes, you are on a spaceship. We need your help, Eli. To be honest, I don't know how long it's gonna take.

WALLACE: I should call my mom ... uh, tell her where I am.

(Automatically he gets his cellphone out of his pocket and starts scrolling through the menu.)

RUSH: That's probably not gonna work up here.

WALLACE (trying to cover his stupidity): Right, right!

RUSH: You can speak to her on the way. There's a cover story you'll have to follow.

WALLACE: I'm sorry, um, on the way to ...?

RUSH: To another planet, twenty-one light years from here.

WALLACE: I can't go. I ... I have things that ...

RUSH: We know about your mother's condition.

WALLACE (resigned): You just know everything, don't you?

RUSH: We also know that you are currently unemployed and that your mother's medical coverage is, um, an ongoing issue. We'll see she gets the best available care while you're gone.

WALLACE: And if I don't sign, what? You're gonna erase my memory? (He chuckles.)

RUSH (calmly): Something like that.

(Eli's smile fades. Realising that he really has no choice, he gestures to the pyjama bottoms he's wearing.)

WALLACE: Can I get some pants?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/209.shtml


GateWorld


AURORA

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.23.05


DERELICT AURORA. Ronon has picked up the body of Trebal and is carrying it out of the way as Rodney climbs down a ladder to join him and Teyla.

McKAY: What is it?

TEYLA: Have a look.

(Glancing at Ronon as he lays Trebal's body down, Rodney follows Teyla as she leads him toward the stasis pods. On the wall near the pods, he finds some devices attached to the Aurora equipment.)

McKAY: This is Wraith gear. And it's recently installed.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a3/pandorum-script-transcript.html


Pandorum


This is Lieutenant Payton of flight team 5.
Anybody awake up there?
Team 4 is supposed
to be here for flight rotation.
Where could they be?
Maybe they couldn't get to us.
Where did he go?
Power systems must be free floating
between uncoupled circuits,
or something the override grid
won't even lock in.
What do you think?
Somebody's up there.
Uh, it's ventilation.
The system keeps rebooting
after each surge.
That could be anything.
Listen, I think we should get out of here.
I'd rather be up and out
than stuck in the trunk, wouldn't you?
Test test.
Payton: Copy.
Lift me up.
Our 2nd lieutenant must
have come through here.
It's the only way.
It's fucking dark in here.
Payton: Don't worry.
Just take the first way out.
I'll guide you back here to open
the doors from the outside.
How are we doing?
See anything?
Nothing yet.
Not a single vent opening or anything.
What about on your end?
Power surges keep happening
in longer increments just like you said.
Reactor timing is offset in the core.
It's trying to reconnect.
But it won't until it's reset.
Payton: How do you know that?
I don't know.
I can't even remember my- Jesus Christ.
But I know everything there is
to know about that damn reactor.
Payton: That's the training talking.
You must be our technical engineer.
Found an intersection.
Copy that.
Anything look promising?
A whole lot of the same- nothing.
Taking a left. Make a note.
- Payton: Left it is.
Payton.
Payton.
Payton, do you copy?
I don't know if I'm going in circles.
And, um, I can't breathe.
Payton, do you copy?
Payton: I'm here. I'm here.
Easy now, easy. Breathe.
Just listen to me.
I just want to stand up.
- Calm down.
I can't breathe.
- Stop it and listen to me.
Now let's just get you back here.
- Back?
Are you fucking kidding me?
I can't even turn around.
Do you know how far I've gone, Payton?
Listen to me.
- I just want out of this fucking thing.
Payton: Put your mind somewhere else.
Like where?
This may not be the best time to tell you,
but I got the door open.
You fucking kidding me?
Yeah, I'm kidding you.
You see?
Now that's not so bad.
We're gonna get you through this.
We're gonna figure this out together.
You hear me?
- Uh-huh.
You spent eight years in the hyperbunk.
A couple of more minutes
in a shaft won't kill you.
Eight years?
I do remember two years
being our duty rotation.
If we're team 5, that means
we've been out for eight years.
I don't think you're here by default.
You were a select pick.
We all were.
This was something special.
Someone's been through here.
Wait a second.
- What's wrong?
I'm at an angle.
Oh shit, I'm at an angle.
I'm at an angle.
Bower, what happened?
What is it?
Bower, are you hurt?
Bower, what happened?
I can hear you breathing.
Are you all right?
Can you hear me?
Bower, are you all right?
I've- I've found Cooper.
He's dead.
I'm in a boot locker.
Bower?
You all right?
Make that an overhead compartment.
Payton, I got out.
Payton?










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a3/pandorum-script-transcript.html


Pandorum


All right, I'm gonna lay out a path for you...
...and try to bypass the main security grids.
Without main power
we'll never get these doors open.
Listen, if you can get me to the reactor bay
I can reset the cycle manually.
Payton: You know how to do that?
Yeah.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001605640000&s=201408221800&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201408222000&cn=662

excite tv


The Island (2005)

662 TNTPHD: Friday, August 22 8:00 PM [ 22 August 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

2005, PG-13, **1/2, 02:16, Color, English, United States,

In 2019 a mercenary (Djimon Hounsou) pursues two clones (Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson) who escaped from a research facility after learning their true fate.

Cast: Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson, Djimon Hounsou, Sean Bean, Michael Clarke Duncan, Max Baker, Steve Buscemi, Troy Blendell, Yvette Nicole Brown, Regan Burns, Mary Castro, Kevin Daniels, Svetlana Efremova, Glenn Morshower Director(s): Michael Bay Producer(s): Walter F. Parkes, Laurie MacDonald, Ian Bryce










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Island (2005)

Release Info

USA 11 July 2005 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/quotes

IMDb


The Island (2005)

Quotes


[Jordan Two-Delta and Lincoln Six-Echo have just been told they are clones by McCord]

Jordan Two-Delta: Bu- I have a mother! I remember her!

McCord: Yeah, I know...

Jordan Two-Delta: I grew up on a farm! I had a little dog a - and I had a bike...

McCord: A bike, yeah. A pink, fluffy Flyer with little tassels on the handlebars? And you rode it up the street to your Grandmother's house, you'd ring the little bell, she came out and served you cookies on a hot plate?

Jordan Two-Delta: Yes.

McCord: No. Memory imprints. I've seen 'em - a buddy of mine is a programmer at the institute, he showed me. There's only, like, twelve stories, they change around little details, but they're all pretty much the same. The life you think you had before the 'contamination' - it never happened.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:41 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 22 August 2014